Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Item Condition: good for it age ( see picture)
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash or Bank transfer
Reason for selling: too complicate machine

Hi Stereonet member.

 I listing for sale Tube tester, This tester just bought not long ago. It turn on, I try to insert 12at7 test, it work but look like machine need service or i did wrong thing I am not sure The Machine so complicate Highly recommendation for professionals. If you know what is this, and how to used may be you are interesting. The machine will sale as is condition. They come with 160 page valve Data book, manual and working instruction book. 

Please Don’t Buy this machine if you are only test the valve.  Because this machine very complicate

Thank you for looking  
Photos:

9F4B4FC3-F717-4554-ADC6-C3A47F6E1F97.thumb.jpeg.a8d68456972075ca6f1a17f65a62189e.jpeg6F3136B1-7F86-45A4-BF14-D63961BD8DB0.thumb.jpeg.cd134d8b042e48c5acca8b5b4ea36171.jpeg0101B94B-7F77-4312-96C6-760B9338D493.thumb.jpeg.d82c1f3ebf4f10eced950f41d5813e0f.jpeg1807DD15-E28F-4C6F-901B-4A11693947DF.thumb.jpeg.33e9de2c44981c5a2f2780b874e8c531.jpeg6752AF35-EF80-4624-AFB0-1218901EACE6.thumb.jpeg.1db76fce6d78db1536681d52a7906b21.jpeg7724AE49-E6C7-45EE-A130-005A6031A549.thumb.jpeg.49d4d284a2a5bfa8e3ba3111f7c700b3.jpeg519FDEFB-8DFC-4992-BDD4-A5125B37EA2A.thumb.jpeg.b581ba65776465eaee1818edd130f8b5.jpeg

PLEASE READ

  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was comment from "palexsia" what he did before.   VCM163 the same family with this tester?

Newton McLaren have their phone number on there. Maybe call them and see if they have an instruction manual.😊 It would look cool on display as well. GLWTS

No thing involved with Ken Avo . I say that is my experienced when I learn to used the tester with John of hifiexchange and we hold the tube too long then we see smoke  come out . Ken  AVo Is good 

Some of the tubes you need to test fast or smoke come out of the tester . Incompetence peoples who not familiar with this tester need to aware .  I did a test with John of hifi exchange and that what’s happened because we are too slow , but we learned after that . 

Edited by palexsia
Link to post
Share on other sites


34 minutes ago, McCvinyl said:

Newton McLaren have their phone number on there. Maybe call them and see if they have an instruction manual.😊

It would look cool on display as well. GLWTS

That company was apparently bought out by Lawrence and Hanson Ltd in 1974.

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the best valve testers if not the best on the planet and dead set easy to use if you understand the difference between mA and mA/V readings - totally agree with @Pigpen.

 

The former is all that is needed for a simple plate current measurement of a valve. There are a few youtube videos illustrating how to use this tester and other AVO valve testers, which operate on the same principle. The operating manual is written as an educational tool and easy to understand.

 

The only thing that goes in these is the galvanometer coil wire if bounced back and forth abruptly - yes -  it is sensitive and if bounced vigorously it burns out - not sure if smoke comes out though. 😁

 

There is a mod online that protects this part of the circuit.

 

David Crittle at Retrovox is your man for servicing these beauties.

 

GLWTS.

Edited by xlr8or
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ken, I can show You how to use the machine. Come to my place after the restriction is over. I have two of them and had been use it for many years. It is complicated to set up and use. It take time to set up and test each tube. Any thing wrong inside this machine can be fix but do not damage the VU meter, if the meter damage, the machine is in the bin. You can not get the right VU meter to replace it. It is specially made for AVO. The machine might need to calibrate to be accurate. To calibrate it use digital multimeter to check voltage on top of each pin for cathode, Heater, Heater plus, ground, A1 and A2 and D1 and D2 voltage. 

Link to post
Share on other sites


38 minutes ago, tchye nguyen said:

Hi Ken, I can show You how to use the machine. Come to my place after the restriction is over. I have two of them and had been use it for many years. It is complicated to set up and use. It take time to set up and test each tube. Any thing wrong inside this machine can be fix but do not damage the VU meter, if the meter damage, the machine is in the bin. You can not get the right VU meter to replace it. It is specially made for AVO. The machine might need to calibrate to be accurate. To calibrate it use digital multimeter to check voltage on top of each pin for cathode, Heater, Heater plus, ground, A1 and A2 and D1 and D2 voltage. 

Can you show example for 6ca7 setting10457E99-305A-4037-B1B6-98719B8FF460.thumb.jpeg.4da2965da56fe5c483979debc826503c.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The selector switch 126 540 310.

Heater voltage 6.3v

Negative grid voltage 14.5v

Anode voltage 250v

Screen voltage 250v

mA/V 8.5

Factory requirement for a new 6CA7 tube is 57. If the test shown Your 6CA7 is 57 it is a pass if it is higher then 57 it is very strong and if it is under 57 it is low. You then have other test for gas, Cathode/ heater insulation test. short circuit test, test hot test cold. 

Note: D1 and D2 is for testing rectifier tube.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tchye nguyen said:

The selector switch 126 540 310.

Heater voltage 6.3v

Negative grid voltage 14.5v

Anode voltage 250v

Screen voltage 250v

mA/V 8.5

Factory requirement for a new 6CA7 tube is 57. If the test shown Your 6CA7 is 57 it is a pass if it is higher then 57 it is very strong and if it is under 57 it is low. You then have other test for gas, Cathode/ heater insulation test. short circuit test, test hot test cold. 

Note: D1 and D2 is for testing rectifier tube.

 

image.thumb.jpg.8f36516495b449622d320a2b662e841b.jpg

Edited by QT- kWang
Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, QT- kWang said:

That is Reading first set up follow your number value instructions, look in pictures is this right?

All settings look right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tchye nguyen said:

The selector switch 126 540 310.

Heater voltage 6.3v

Negative grid voltage 14.5v

Anode voltage 250v

Screen voltage 250v

mA/V 8.5

Factory requirement for a new 6CA7 tube is 57. If the test shown Your 6CA7 is 57 it is a pass if it is higher then 57 it is very strong and if it is under 57 it is low. You then have other test for gas, Cathode/ heater insulation test. short circuit test, test hot test cold. 

Note: D1 and D2 is for testing rectifier tube.

 

Which column is  "Anode voltage"

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/09/2020 at 3:43 PM, palexsia said:

Some of the tubes you need to test fast or smoke come out of the tester . Incompetence peoples who not familiar with this tester need to aware .  I did a test with John of hifi exchange and that what’s happened because we are too slow , but we learned after that . 

Mate if you made smoke come out of the tester? You've done something seriously wrong. They have an Anode overload protection circuit. If it's smoked, something is damaged and it will need a full check over. In perfect working condition it may be worth 1800 bucks, but from the look and your description of what happened???

Link to post
Share on other sites


8 minutes ago, Graywulf said:

Mate if you made smoke come out of the tester? You've done something seriously wrong. They have an Anode overload protection circuit. If it's smoked, something is damaged and it will need a full check over. In perfect working condition it may be worth 1800 bucks, but from the look and your description of what happened???

Don't mistake this one smoke not come out!!!!!!!!

Edited by QT- kWang
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QT- kWang said:

Don't mistake this one smoke is come out!!!!!!!!

" I did a test with John of hifi exchange and that what’s happened because we are too slow , but we learned after that . "

They were your words.... smoke came out of it.   Avo's (apart from that meter) are usually pretty bullet proof, I love my VCM 163

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Graywulf said:

" I did a test with John of hifi exchange and that what’s happened because we are too slow , but we learned after that . "

They were your words.... smoke came out of it.   Avo's (apart from that meter) are usually pretty bullet proof, I love my VCM 163

That was comment from "palexsia" what he did before.

 

VCM163 the same family with this tester?

Edited by QT- kWang
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Graywulf said:

" I did a test with John of hifi exchange and that what’s happened because we are too slow , but we learned after that . "

They were your words.... smoke came out of it.   Avo's (apart from that meter) are usually pretty bullet proof, I love my VCM 163

I think the issue here is definitely with the galvanometer and it sounds like it's overheating. As @tchye nguyen mentioned if you burn out the coil there is no replacement meter. It will need to be sent to Jacmusic to be reconditioned and the price is not cheap. I'm pretty sure this is happening when the mA/V readings are being taken.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, QT- kWang said:

If it too strong !

What can i do next step??????

Nothing further needs to be done. Write down the value and test the next valve. If you want to also take the mA/V reading you need to use the dial on the right to get a full deflection value of 1mA/V. I would suggest only doing this measurement after you have measured several mA values and you feel comfortable using the unit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, QT- kWang said:

That was comment from "palexsia" what he did before.

 

VCM163 the same family with this tester?

the 163 was Avo's last tester. some would say the 'ultimate Avo'? There are other better 'laboratory testers' but extremely expensive. The real advantage of the 163 over the mk4, is it does not require the 'backing off' and Mu/milliamps are displayed simultaneously on two different meters. Otherwise really, the Mk4 is probably as good.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, treuben said:

It seems to me that what they are saying is that the meter for sale has not emitted smoke and that the second person to comment was speaking about their own experiences with a similar tester. Would that be correct @palexsia?

 I only say the experience i had with John of hifi exchange . You are corrected Treuben .

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, xlr8or said:

Nothing further needs to be done. Write down the value and test the next valve. If you want to also take the mA/V reading you need to use the dial on the right to get a full deflection value of 1mA/V. I would suggest only doing this measurement after you have measured several mA values and you feel comfortable using the unit.

Thank you ! The tester so complicate therefore i listed it on the market, but now see many members show me something I feel like exciting now

Link to post
Share on other sites

@QT- kWang please look here:

 

EL34 test on AVO Mk3 Valve tester. - YouTube

 

I think the value of 57mA in the databook for a new 6CA7 valve is incorrect - it should be 75mA. Your valve just comes in under. Please use the EL34 setting to test the valve.

 

If you need any further help please PM me as we are in the wrong forum to be discussing this further. 👍👍👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Graywulf said:

" I did a test with John of hifi exchange and that what’s happened because we are too slow , but we learned after that . "

They were your words.... smoke came out of it.   Avo's (apart from that meter) are usually pretty bullet proof, I love my VCM 163

 

19 minutes ago, Graywulf said:

the 163 was Avo's last tester. some would say the 'ultimate Avo'? There are other better 'laboratory testers' but extremely expensive. The real advantage of the 163 over the mk4, is it does not require the 'backing off' and Mu/milliamps are displayed simultaneously on two different meters. Otherwise really, the Mk4 is probably as good.

No thing involved with Ken Avo . I say that is my experienced when I learn to used the tester with John of hifiexchange and we hold the tube too long then we see smoke  come out . Ken  AVo Is good 

Edited by palexsia
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

No matter how long the tube is on, no smoke should ever come out of anything!  If a tube has a fault, the tester will cut out.

 

You should always warm the tube up for like 40 -60 seconds before you check C/H shorts, and only then switch to TEST.  Leave it on TEST for like 15 seconds to level out, take reading and then switch to GAS.  Then switch it back to off.

 

Do not walk away and leave tube on TEST for longer than needed.  In TEST, the tube is being run flat out, like holding an engine in the redline, and you will prematurely wear out the tube.  Don't believe me - try it!

 

A 163 is a much friendlier  machine to use, but you cannot directly test DHT tubes like 2A3, 300B, 10Y etc.

 

Please keep in mind, these testers are 50 years and older and if they are not calibrated recently - then the test results can be way off accurate.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, xlr8or said:

@QT- kWang please look here:

 

EL34 test on AVO Mk3 Valve tester. - YouTube

 

I think the value of 57mA in the databook for a new 6CA7 valve is incorrect - it should be 75mA. Your valve just comes in under. Please use the EL34 setting to test the valve.

 

If you need any further help please PM me as we are in the wrong forum to be discussing this further. 👍👍👍

Yes, Look right! because i tested all my el34 valves, any of them over 70 mA abit

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Red MacKay said:

No matter how long the tube is on, no smoke should ever come out of anything!  If a tube has a fault, the tester will cut out.

 

You should always warm the tube up for like 40 -60 seconds before you check C/H shorts, and only then switch to TEST.  Leave it on TEST for like 15 seconds to level out, take reading and then switch to GAS.  Then switch it back to off.

 

Do not walk away and leave tube on TEST for longer than needed.  In TEST, the tube is being run flat out, like holding an engine in the redline, and you will prematurely wear out the tube.  Don't believe me - try it!

 

A 163 is a much friendlier  machine to use, but you cannot directly test DHT tubes like 2A3, 300B, 10Y etc.

 

Please keep in mind, these testers are 50 years and older and if they are not calibrated recently - then the test results can be way off accurate.

Great information for me to learned  Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ken, this is a good tube being 70ma. Your machine working fine. Take Your time testing the valve. first set it up correctly, double check all the switch. then start tesing cold for short, open. then switch to testing hot. test for short and open then switch to cathode/ heater insulation test  to check high resistance. this test must shown high cathode/heater insulation . if it is low with out put tube it is allow up to 15 mega ohm. If it is 9 pin tube eg 12ax7 it has to be higher than 25 mega ohm, under that your tube is a low insulation between cathode and heater, your tube not to be use as it is microphonic and can be short cct.  than switch to gas if there is gas tube not to be use. If smoke come out  from the tube tester it mean the VU meter gone. Your VU meter is fine, Your machine working ok and You dont have to test fast. Some tube if never been use ( new old stock)  for a long time might need to wait for it to warm up.. If You want to calibrate it You need a multimeter. The only issue with AVO machine is when the VU meter damage, smoke will come out when VU meter burn. 

Note: when testing a tube if you see meter is motor boating, it can be tube not use for many years (NOS tube ) it need  a litle time to heat up. if it keep motor boating it might be the tube pin is corrode oxydide and not make good contact, take it out clean the pin. plug it back in and test it. Like Red have said this machine will need calibrate as result might be way from factory seting. 

Dont leave tube in the machine for long time and do other thing. There will be no smoke come out from machine but You do worn out Your tube. AVO 163 is the last model and it is more modern machine.  I have 2 of them. One with VU meter faulty and had been looking for VU meter  ladt 4 and half year, hope in this forum any one had one spare working can sale to Me.

Edited by tchye nguyen
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Something to be aware of is that there are errors in some of the AVO Valve data books, I do recall seeing the 57mA rating in one of the later books for the EL34 as well as incorrect tumbler position settings for some reasonably common valves.

It may pay to download a couple of different versions to cross reference

mm.

Edited by MosfetMainac
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MosfetMainac said:

Something to be aware of is that there are errors in some of the AVO Valve data books, I do recall seeing the 57mA rating in one of the later books for the EL34 as well as incorrect tumbler position settings for some reasonably common valves.

It may pay to download a couple of different versions to cross reference

mm.

I agree.  Mohan used to test el34s at higher volts that the book as he believed it didn't give realistic measurements of the tube at lower volts.  Clever man Mohan.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, xlr8or said:

Nothing further needs to be done. Write down the value and test the next valve. If you want to also take the mA/V reading you need to use the dial on the right to get a full deflection value of 1mA/V. I would suggest only doing this measurement after you have measured several mA values and you feel comfortable using the unit.

Great, Thanks !  I try to do

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tchye nguyen said:

Hi Ken, this is a good tube being 70ma. Your machine working fine. Take Your time testing the valve. first set it up correctly, double check all the switch. then start tesing cold for short, open. then switch to testing hot. test for short and open then switch to cathode/ heater insulation test  to check high resistance. this test must shown high cathode/heater insulation . if it is low with out put tube it is allow up to 15 mega ohm. If it is 9 pin tube eg 12ax7 it has to be higher than 25 mega ohm, under that your tube is a low insulation between cathode and heater, your tube not to be use as it is microphonic and can be short cct.  than switch to gas if there is gas tube not to be use. If smoke come out  from the tube tester it mean the VU meter gone. Your VU meter is fine, Your machine working ok and You dont have to test fast. Some tube if never been use ( new old stock)  for a long time might need to wait for it to warm up.. If You want to calibrate it You need a multimeter. The only issue with AVO machine is when the VU meter damage, smoke will come out when VU meter burn. 

Note: when testing a tube if you see meter is motor boating, it can be tube not use for many years (NOS tube ) it need  a litle time to heat up. if it keep motor boating it might be the tube pin is corrode oxydide and not make good contact, take it out clean the pin. plug it back in and test it. Like Red have said this machine will need calibrate as result might be way from factory seting. 

Dont leave tube in the machine for long time and do other thing. There will be no smoke come out from machine but You do worn out Your tube. AVO 163 is the last model and it is more modern machine.  I have 2 of them. One with VU meter faulty and had been looking for VU meter  ladt 4 and half year, hope in this forum any one had one spare working can sale to Me.

Tony please tell me ‘la  mA’  show 57 in column what it mean? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ia = Anode Current

mA = Milliamperes 

Anode current is the reading you measure after checking for shorts etc., normally it takes a minute or two for the tube to warm up and stabilise

Gm = Mutual Conductance, this is measured after backing off the meter dial to zero.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BULLEEN State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Van McCoy & The Soul City Symphony - Disco Baby
       US 1975 OG in 100% factory shrink
      (Avco - AV-69006-698)
      VG+/M  SEALED!!
      Hole punch in bottom right corner of cover.
      Features the monster classic ‘The Hustle’.
      Rarity still untouched in original factory shrink.
      Gilbert KONG mastered disco fire! - "...The sound of this copy is absolutely unmatched. As if a whole orchestra is playing live in front of you. Brilliant."
       

      ______________________________________________________________________________________________
       
      Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.
       
      STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

      THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By Gazer01
      Item Condition: Used - Excellent as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Port Pirie State: SA Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Paypal plus extra charge, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Trying out something else Further information: I'm selling my MingDa Valve amplifier as I want to try out something else. This has just been with me for almost 3 months now and I've enjoyed those 3 months with full tube goodness. So if you want to have that valve experience without breaking the bank then this is for you. Send me a PM for further enquiries. Thanks.
       
      Photos:
       
      PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

    • By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BULLEEN State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Gregg Diamond, Bionic Boogie - Hot Butterfly
      US 1978 OG classic - Luther Vandross on vocals
      (PD-1-6162, 2391-373)
      VG+/M   SEALED!!
      Corner cut on top right corner.
      Insane cover, and great content.
      Rarity still untouched in original factory shrink.
       
       

       
      ______________________________________________________________________________________________
       
      Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.
       
      STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

      THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BULLEEN State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: spare copy  
      John Martyn - Bless The Weather
      Europe 2017 repressing
      (602557071177)
      M/M SEALED and Brand New.
      I wasn't expecting much from this repress to be honest, but it's the best SQ I've heard ALL week!
      Terrific music in a gorgeous package.
      Pink rimmed labels (in case you're wondering!).
      Spare copy - I'm keeping mine.
       

       
      ______________________________________________________________________________________________
       
      Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.
       
      STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

      THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
       
       
       
       
    • By Huckles
      Item Condition: used but mint Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Harrison State: ACT Payment Method: paypal, cash, bank deposit Reason for selling: not required Further information:  Aftermarket cable with HD800 connectors, 6.5mm input.  Short and light.  1.5 metres.  Came with a HD800s that I recently bought but I have my own cable so this is not required.  It's a great build with nice material, soft, light and much much shorter than the standard 3m cables from Sennheiser.  Could be an absolute bargain pickup as I don't have the info on the cable.  Donation will be made to StereoNet if sold here.
       
      Photos:
       
      PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.




×
×
  • Create New...