SOLD: FS: NAD C 658

SOLD
Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information:

Up for sale is the brilliant NAD C 658, in as new condition. Purchased brand new here in Melbourne just 3 months ago, it comes with all the original accessories, documentation and packaging. Literally just like new.

What Hi-Fi 5 stars rated, this unit does it all save powering your speakers and it does it all with flair, ease and confidence whilst sounding absolutely musical with lots of transparency and details, aided by the game changing Dirac Live room correction. I was so taken by Dirac Live that I went ahead and purchased the full version license (a limited frequency version is provided by default), that of which can be transferred to the new owner for free. 

Only selling because I have found my endgame preamp+DAC, well at least for now (we all know how this goes), and I cannot justify keeping this amazing unit unused plus the funds would come in handy. 

Local sale and pickup is preferred at this point but shipping can be arranged at buyer’s cost and risk. 

Please PM if interested for more details. Thanks

262D325E-80A6-488D-8272-DC7B776C3D97.jpeg

E01EF610-F69A-457C-B430-111B2D5B2BC3.jpeg

once the measurements have been taken using the provided mic (which is a breeze via the dirac software on a phone), a graph is presented showing the measured levels across the frequencies along with the optimization after which you can adjust as you wish (go easy lol) just like an equalizer. yes, it comes with a microphone as part of the standard accessories