SOLD: FS: Sansui SE-9 equaliser

SOLD
Item Condition: used - near mint condition for age
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Tura Beach
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT
Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising

Further information:

A beautiful Sansui equaliser in black finish in stunning condition. It comes with original packaging, instruction manual (quite handy for this one to learn how to drive it) and rack mount handles.

It is in near new condition and all functions work. The motorised sliders are smooth and all are OK. The factory presets work and the unit defaults to them after being powered down for the correct amount of time. 

It is a multi-voltage unit and is set internally to 240v.

Unfortunately, I don't have the original set-up microphone. I do have a Denon DM-S205 set-up microphone I can include with it but I don't know if it is 100% compatible and I haven't tested it with the equaliser. Alternatively, I have read up about a Behringer ECM8000 mic that should be compatible and is available on eBay. The original mic was an omni-directional 600ohm but nothing particularly special as far as I can determine.

I think the price is fair considering the offerings currently available as checked out using HiFi Shark. 

It has the original packaging and I will add extra outer layers to protect it further for shipping. Postage within Australia using parcel post will be about $80-$100 including insurance. If interested, give me your postcode and I will get a more accurate price. 

International shipping is available at extra cost. Ask me to get a quote if interested.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG