Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Dalkeith
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal confirmed
Reason for selling: Not using, and want to buy a MV Agusta!

Further information: DEQX unit, can act as digital premap too!

I bought 2 of these, with the intention of building a system comprising of 3 main speakers, triamped horn setup for home theatre (and hifi), so I needed 2 DEQX units.

I experimented with some other speakers (2 channel only) and triamped those with 1 DEQX unit, which I am still using.

The horn setup never got off the ground, so I have an unused DEQX unit available.

Today was the first time it has ever been turned on, just to verify it works!  It's brand new.

This one was kitted out with the full digital in - digital out capability so you can go as far as having a seperate DAC on each speaker driver if you choose!

It also has the balanced XLR output if you like to use it's internal dac(s).

This one does the lot!

If you are looking for an active crossover for an insanely good system; looking to time align drivers; and/or looking for room correction, etc...then this is a great unit.

I am happy to assist in setting up for Perth based purchaser.  I am very familiar with DEQX.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

PXL_20200910_043958045.jpg

PXL_20200910_043716660.jpg

PXL_20200910_043702897.jpg

PXL_20200910_043637140.jpg

PXL_20200910_043708740.jpg

PXL_20200910_043633990.jpg

PXL_20200910_043624968.jpg

PXL_20200910_043629199.jpg

Edited by Davidbigeye
Price drop
59 minutes ago, Jhsg said:

Does it come with the calibration kit? 

Hi Jhsg,

Yes, calibration mic etc included.

Infact, I have 2 claibration mics, the standard one and the upgrade one.

So your choice!  🙂

I'll keep the unwanted one for my system.

Pretty sure buyer will go for the upgraded one though. I would! 😂

Note, this is a rare PDC-2.6P HD with digital outputs. This unit has the same upgrades of the HDP-3 just in the original PDC chassis. 

If you own a HDP-3 and would like either a 4-way or 5-way setup this would be a perfect addition. 

Edited by artaudio

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Class A Audio
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Notting Hill State: Victoria Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Reason for selling: Further information: 
      Location: Class A Audio, 8/585 Blackburn Rd, Notting Hill, VIC, 3168. phone (03) 8555 0735

The NA-11S1 Premium Network Audio player is arguably the most advanced, next-generation player there has ever been. Its introduction to this year’s Premium collection is a true milestone in the Marantz history and is a momentous occasion for every audiophile. Why? Because finally, it is now possible to enjoy new media on the highest of levels, by utilizing the increasingly available high resolution downloads it creates ‘studio master’ quality right in your own living room. It produces such breath-taking audio quality because inside it includes the High Current Audiophile D/A converter DSD1792 as well as a Marantz original DSP and Digital Filter PEC777- a high-end algorithm previously used only in professional recording studios - we call it Marantz Musical Mastering. This type of filtering retains greater detail for an even wider sound stage and a perfect balance. Its analogue audio circuits feature Marantz HDAM®-SA2 and HDAM®, and the Toroidal transformer ensures that there’s always power in store the instant it’s needed, while the rigid copper-plated chassis with 5mm thick aluminum top cover minimize vibration and interference. Importantly, selectable digital filters allow you to tune the sound as you prefer. The USB-B port works in asynchronous mode and supports not only 192kHz / 24bits but also the DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz for maximized versatility. You can play FLAC HD 192/24 files, WAV 192/24 files, Internet Radio and Streaming Services support via Ethernet, and AirPlay Music Streaming from iTunes or iDevices – as well as many other file types. It is also DLNA 1.5 certified, so Android integration is easy, and the USB-A port on the front panel also makes playback from an iPod/iPhone/iPad or USB devices just as simple. 

Specifications
      Analog Output    2
      Coaxial Input    Yes
      Coaxial Output    Yes
      USB A Ports    Yes
      LAN    Yes
      RS-232 Port    Yes
      Warranty    Australian Manufacture Warranty
      Dimension
      Product Dimension (H×W×D)    127 x 440 x 417 mm
      Product Weight    14.6 kg

• By Ray H
      Item Condition: NIB Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tullimbar State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal+ fees, EFT or cash on pick-up. Reason for selling: Thinning collection. Further information: Aus Nike stock. postage approx $18.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ray H
      Item Condition: NIB Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tullimbar State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal+ fees, EFT or cash on pick-up. Reason for selling: NIB Further information: Aus stock from Nike shop. Extremely comfortable cross training shoe ! Postage approx $18.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ray H
      Item Condition: NIB Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tullimbar State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal+ fees, EFT or cash on pick-up. Reason for selling: Thinning collection. Further information: Aus Nike stock. Postage approx $18.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Gandra
      Item Condition: VG+ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: West Ryde State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal to friend, cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       Original japanese issue (Trio RSP-9015) with OBI. Media in very good condition, with light surface marks, barely audible. Included is an original autographed photo of Teddy Wilson
      Photos:

PLEASE READ