Item Condition: Cosmetic damage from use, tone arm assembly tight and looked after. Cover has light scratches
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Willagee
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or cash on collection
Reason for selling: DJ days long gone! Using one, don't need two

Further information:

1x Technics SL-1200Mk2 in good condition for it's age. I bought a pair new from Westcoast hi-fi many moons ago.. these have spent a good part of those years in storage when the kids hit the scene!

The turntable is fully functioning, all lights work - has been maintained, crucially the bearing and tone arm assembly has no play or movement whatsoever and are in top condition. 

It comes with a Ortofon Concorde Blue MM to get you going, however I have had great success with the Ortofon 2M Blue MM and also an MC20 MC. Coupled with a quality Phono pre-amp this TT takes it up to some expensive offerings.

Solid as a rock this legend of a Direct Drive TT will keep spinning to your heart is content.. own the legend!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

image5.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image12.jpeg

Hi All

Due to the prolific interest in this listing I haven't been able to answer all the PM's - please don't be offended.

I have got some concrete offers so lets see what happens..  and yes it is below avg price, but it owes me nothing! Happy to see someone else enjoy it.

happy Friday :)

• Like 3
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal friends EFT Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: I bought this from west Coast Hi-Fi I think it was the 2nd last one ever in Australia. All packed and ready for someone to enjoy. Will throw in a few Ortofon Headshells. It’s heavy!

Photos:

• By MartyK
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: NA State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash On Pickup Reason for selling:  

Unable to be sold at this time. Please remove post
    • By Fugushima
      Ive got an SL-10 recently and would really like recommendations other than the almost unobtainable EPS-310MC that it originally came with
      - Its currently got an audio technica 311EP mounted 

Does anyone have any suggestions? MM or MC options welcome! 
    • By DarrenT
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Harcourt State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Funding other prjects Price lowered from 10,990 to 9,990. Need gone this week. No offers, price firm.
      Further information:
       Pickup Only - No Postage - Location Harcourt 90 min north of Melbourne. Description: Mint condition - 9 months old MATCHED SERIAL NUMBERED PAIR. Lids (not pictured) are still wrapped & sealed. Boxes with cables & leads, rubber matt, manual, still sealed. Always kept in studio, never gigged. Magic turntables to use & the sound is way better than the previous series Technics. Price is firm don't bother messaging me about a lower offer. These are currently selling for $14,000AU new. If you've never used these to mix on then your missing out & unqualified to make a judgment if they are worth it. They are just amazing. Regrettable sale to fund other projects

Photos:  
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: used - excellent condition for age Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
       A classic older Technics belt drive turntable in overall excellent condition for its age. I have just fitted the Ortofon FF15XE MkII cartridge to a new Audio Technica headshell. The stylus appears to be in good condition and sounds fine. This turntable will readily accept an upgrade to a newer cartridge.

The trim pots, speed controls, and on/off switch have all been contact cleaned and the trim pots have been reset. 
      The auto-lift/return is working correctly and smoothly.
      The cueing device is smooth and properly damped.
      The belt has been recently replaced.
      I have polished the lid and it has come up quite well with the usual polishing swirls. Still a couple of deeper marks that will require more elbow grease than I possess.

I will make some suitable packaging for shipping if pick-up isn't viable (I have packed and repacked a lot of turntables during my previous life in the hi-fi industry). I can organise safe shipping/delivery to the Canberra region and around the Bega Valley by negotiation. Total price including packing/shipping/delivery open to discussion.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved