WITHDRAWN: FS: Marantz MM 7025 stereo power amplifier (Perth)

Item Condition: Used, excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Kardinya
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Any
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information:

Marantz MM7025

A 2-channel power amplifier which encourages various system configurations. Use one for dedicated two-channel listening, or use two as zone amplifiers to power speakers in different rooms.

Main Features

2x 140W RMS 8 ohm
Current Feedback circuitry
Balanced inputs
Gold plated speaker terminals
DC trigger control inputs

Great power amp, happy to  demo with Electrocompaniet EC 4.7 preamp (also for sale) and VAF i66 speakers.

VGC, no dents.

No original package, so local sale is preferred. (Can send well packed anywhere in Australia for $35, via courier with tracking).

Less than half price for current model...Last 3 photos are mine (the bad ones...)

Photos:

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

DSC02227.JPG

DSC02228.JPG

DSC02229.JPG

Edited by MAXXX
withdrawn
  • Marc changed the title to FS: Marantz MM 7025 stereo power amplifier (Perth)
  • Administrators

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gazza13
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rosebery State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsized to 2 channel set-up Further information:

Selling my excellent Marantz processor. As I’m in an apartment I scaled back to two channels and am using my valve pre instead.

Excellent DAC and power supply section means it acts as a great stereo preamp.

In great condition but there are some markings on the front.

Note: Remote included but doesn’t function. Will need to repaired/replaced.

Reviews:

https://hometheaterreview.com/marantz-av8801-av-processor/

https://www.soundvisionreview.com/hi-fi-home-theater/amplifiers-receivers/marantz-av8801-mm8077-review/

• By Brian_S
      Item Condition: Near perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Red Hill South State: VIC Payment Method: COD, Paypal (+3%) Reason for selling: Upgraded and no longer required Further information:

Marantz TT-15s1 turntable, designed and built by Clearaudio, badged Marantz. This much loved TT comes fully boxed and protected in the OEM packaging, and is in near perfect condition. I upgraded the original Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood MM cart to a Clearaudio Maestro  MM cart. This significantly improved tracking ability and detail retrieval over the original, and elevates the sound of the original turntable (already pretty darn good) to something quite special. Plenty of PRaT, detail (but not fatiguing), and toe tapping enjoyment. Probably one of the simplest turntables to set up, and for the price provides some of the most satisfying vinyl playback available. The original Virtuoso cart is included with the package. Both carts have less than 200 hours played on each.

Sale includes the following ancillaries;
      Spare drive belt
      Souther Clever Clamp
      Original OEM setup tools (screwdrivers, allen keys)
      Marantz bearing oil
      Original owners manual and setup guide
      Genuine Gingko Audio acrylic dust cover (some small scuff marks visible)
      “ZeroDust” stylus cleaner

The turntable is available to visually inspect but unfortunately audition is not possible.
      Will ship anywhere in Australia at buyer’s expense, or direct local pickup (Mornington Peninsula, Vic)

Sale price includes donation to SNA.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Al_B
      Item Condition: Excellent - See pictures below Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, PayPal (+3%) Reason for selling: Change of circumstances Further information:
      Unfortunately these crazy times we are living through have forced me to rearrange my life in big ways.
      I'll be parting with quite a bit of gear, starting with these two gorgeous units with a combine RRP of $14,000 and a commemoration of the company's 50th anniversary.
      Purchased in Sep 2020, they are in perfect working order with a five year warranty until Sep 2025 (transferrable to new owner).
      The Edge W has a very minor blemish on one of the heat sync fins, and being black you're unlikely to notice it unless you go looking for it.
      The Edge NQ has a few Minor and micro blemishes. Due to the nature of the metal finish, some are harder to spot than others. The most notable is to the left of the screen, you may see it slightly or not at all depending on the lighting in the room, I can't. see it at all from my seated position. I have taken plenty of photos for transparency.
      I also own the Cambridge Audio Azur 851A and 851N, as well as the Devialet Expert 200, and the Edge NQ and W outperform them all wonderfully with a very balanced and organic sound.
      These units come very well packaged and I would not hesitate to ship them anywhere in Australia.

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
      Depending on the offer, I may be happy to deliver within three hours or so of Canberra to save you money and peace of mind.

Tech specs:
      See photos

There are great reviews all over, here are a few:
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/reviews/cambridge-audio-edge-nq
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/marksparrow/2019/05/02/cambridge-audio-has-edge-at-the-top-of-its-product-range-but-does-the-high-end-system-stack-up/?sh=6b9419477dcc
      https://www.hifichoice.com/content/cambridge-audio-edge-nqw

Any questions, please ask

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Steam
      Item Condition: Ok. Working Fine but not beautiful Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Woodend State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:

I am the original owner of the pre and the 980.  The 850 was purchased of eBay years ago.    I kept them because I had always thought I would use the 980 (160W @ 8Ohms) plus the bridged 850 (similar power) would make a good trio of amps for the front three HT channels.  Turns out I just never used them.  I have been stirring them in the shed and so it’s time to go.  Cosmetic condition is conservative 5 out of 10.  Scratches and dust and a few scuff marks.  Actually look worse in the photos.  I broke the plastic cover on the speaker terminal on the 980 so replaced it with a nice brass terminal - much nicer than the plastic and I always meant to replace all of them.  The pre is missing a plastic knob.  You can swap the know around if you need to switch.  I doubt anyone wants the pre but it could be useful to someone - note it has a phono input.   I tested them all yesterday and they all work fine.   At this point I will not separate.  I have the original manual for the pre and the 890 but no boxes.   I work near Royal Melbourne hospital so could meet someone in central melb to hand over.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Highwaystar
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Need to raise funds for new DAC Further information:

For sale is my Marantz PM-5. I have since gone down the valve route and need to move this amp on

I purchased this second hand from Audio Connection approx. 3 years and I have loved it. Love the VU meters that dances along to the music (all working 100%) and the sound is huge and powerful. It switches from Class A (20 wattts) to Class AB (80 watts) via a button on the front although I have mainly ran it in Class A. Has lots of inputs including 2 phono (one with MC), preamp out and individual left and right tone controls. It also has a stunning headphone amp which make my HD-650s sing.

Please note that Class A mode is working perfectly, but after having a technician have a look at it before sale, he has noted that the amp is not working properly in Class AB. This has not impacted me as I always used the amp in Class A but it needs to be noted. It can be fixed by a technician but I have a new pair of speakers coming and do not want to spend further on this amp.

Thanks for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ