WITHDRAWN: FS: Marantz MM 7025 stereo power amplifier (Perth)

Item Condition: Used, excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Kardinya
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Any
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information:

Marantz MM7025

A 2-channel power amplifier which encourages various system configurations. Use one for dedicated two-channel listening, or use two as zone amplifiers to power speakers in different rooms.

Main Features

2x 140W RMS 8 ohm
Current Feedback circuitry
Balanced inputs
Gold plated speaker terminals
DC trigger control inputs

Great power amp, happy to  demo with Electrocompaniet EC 4.7 preamp (also for sale) and VAF i66 speakers.

VGC, no dents.

No original package, so local sale is preferred. (Can send well packed anywhere in Australia for $35, via courier with tracking).

Less than half price for current model...Last 3 photos are mine (the bad ones...)

Photos:

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

DSC02227.JPG

DSC02228.JPG

DSC02229.JPG

Edited by MAXXX
withdrawn
  • Marc changed the title to FS: Marantz MM 7025 stereo power amplifier (Perth)
  • Administrators

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Highwaystar
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Need to raise funds for new DAC Further information:

For sale is my Marantz PM-5. I have since gone down the valve route and need to move this amp on

I purchased this second hand from Audio Connection approx. 3 years and I have loved it. Love the VU meters that dances along to the music (all working 100%) and the sound is huge and powerful. It switches from Class A (20 wattts) to Class AB (80 watts) via a button on the front although I have mainly ran it in Class A. Has lots of inputs including 2 phono (one with MC), preamp out and individual left and right tone controls. It also has a stunning headphone amp which make my HD-650s sing.

Please note that Class A mode is working perfectly, but after having a technician have a look at it before sale, he has noted that the amp is not working properly in Class AB. This has not impacted me as I always used the amp in Class A but it needs to be noted. It can be fixed by a technician but I have a new pair of speakers coming and do not want to spend further on this amp.

Thanks for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Paul1999
      Item Condition: Used Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hawthorn East State: Victoria Payment Method: Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: The Marantz NA8005 is a networking DAC and Streaming Device.

Unit is 3 years old, however is still a current model and is in very good condition.

Includes original packaging, with Power Cable and Remote.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By Leeming42
      Item Condition: Excellent condition. No marks I can see. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Leeming State: Western Australia Payment Method: Money transfer/Paypal. Prefer money transfer Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:
      Have owned since new has never been moved since placed into my system
      Is still in my system and can demo for anyone in W.A.
      Comes with manual.
      Great amp 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By xPLAYRZx
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Traralgon State: Victoria Payment Method: Direct deposit, PayPal Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: Purchased 2nd hand approx 9 months ago from KlappAV and used in a HT setup to run two atmos channels.  I have since added an additional multichannel amplifier so this Rotel is now surplus to my needs.  There are a few scratches (show in pictures) on the top of the unit, otherwise looks and works perfectly.  Prefer pickup due to weight but am willing to post at buyers expense.

The RB-1070 is rated at 130W x 2

Detailed specs in the links below -
      Info sheet
      Dimensional drawings

Photos:

• By Swampy900
      Item: Marantz hd-dac1 
      Price Range: Negotiable 
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Looking for this or something similar.