Item Condition: excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: 2213
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, COP, Paypal (+3%)
Reason for selling: No Longer Needed

Further information:

Have had these speakers for a few years from another sna member. These are excellent sounding speakers with full and deep details. Have no box so prefer pickup.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200128_212910.jpg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=6052995cfa95af68

20200128_212824.jpg

20200128_213009.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cnnnnc
      Item: MBL 321E speakers
      Price: $850
      Item Condition: mint
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Have had these speakers for a few years from another sna member. These are excellent sounding speakers with full and deep details. Have no box so prefer pickup.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By JamesR
      Item: MBL 9008A amplifiers (1 pair)
      Price: $20,000 each (price is firm)
      Item Condition: Excellent, virtually new!
      Reason for selling: Need the money
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:  This is a pair of the legendary MBL Reference Line power amplifiers, 9008A.  Latest iteration.  Extremely powerful but sweet-sounding.  Can drive ANY speaker to the max.  These are virtually brand new, less than 1 year old with hardly any use.  Purchased directly from distributer/reseller.  Receipt available.  Still under warranty - can provdie lettter from distributer confirming that warranty is transferred to buyer.  These are immaculate - as new.  Rare opportunity.  These retail for AUD $80,000 a pair; will sell for half price ($40,000 for the pair), no less. Unfortunatly, I need the money...  Serious buyers only.

• By JamesR
      Item: MBL 6010d pre-amplifier
      Price: $17,000 (price is firm)
      Item Condition: Excellent, virtually brand new!
      Reason for selling: Need the money
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:  This is the legendary MBL Reference Line 6010d pre-amplifier, consider by many as the best pre amplifier ever built.  Latest iteration.  This is  virtually brand new, less than 1 year old with hardly any use.  Purchased directly from distributer/reseller.  Receipt available.  Still under warranty - can provide lettter from distributer confirming that warranty is transferred to buyer.  It is immaculate - as new.  Rare opportunity.  This retails for AUD $35,000; will sell for less than half price ($17,000), no less. Unfortunatly, I need the money...  Serious buyers only.

• By Jones99
      Attended the Hong Kong Hifi show and thought I would share some photos of the event. I will hopefully add some comments and thoughts later . If anyone is interested in any of the photos specifically fire away.

• By TP1
      I went to the HK High End HIFI show this year and thought you may be interested in some pics. Some of the esoteric gear we read about but it was great to actually audition it as well. This could also be considered a scoop for SNA in that as far as I know, there is no western media coverage of the Hong Kong show.
      First off the incomparable MBL Radialstrahlers - Top line at $300k. Sound was spell binding and i stayed in this room for a long time.

The Kharma Grand Exquisite are massive and stunning to look at. Each one weighs over 400 KG! They would need to be delivered by forklift or crane. But the sound was stunning as it would need to be for its $300k price tag. Hearing a large orchestral production on the Khama's is an unforgettable experience.

Next up is an electrostatic that seems to have solved the issues of bass integration and off axis sound. The massive cubicles on the back are subwoofers, but they were totally seemless. the gentleman in the background is from Wisdom audio in the USA.

A massive and stylish 1000 Watt Pure Class A monoblock from Pi Greco. It is supposed to put out 2000 watts into 4 ohms.

Decent turntables should look good too, even if they look more like jewellery than audio equipment.

Cables, cables, cables

The exhibition from Naim Audio was first rate. The CEO is in the foreground demonstrating his wares - speakers were tri-amped and the sound was glorious. Naim had also produced one of the most natural sounding digital that I heard at the show. It could be helped by the way they match components but it shows they are at the leading edge of digital audio development.

By contrast, Linn's efforts were low key and didn't attract much attention. There was also an LP12 setup to the right of the picture but again the presentation did not do it justice. I think that in this company and in this part of the world you have to fight hard for your place on the HIFI ladder. Reputation alone does not cut it and Linn fans would be justifiably upset by the presentation.

I included the Aurum Cantus V8 "special" for 2 reasons. One is that I am a little biased as I own the Grand Supremes, but I guess more importantly is that they blew the socks off anything anywhere near their price in terms of soundstage and dynamics. The price is in HKD.

Back to exotica! Next is the glass Arabesque Loudspeakers with Dartzeel electronics. The sound was excellent but I couldn't get my head around paying so much for see-through speakers. Call me old fashioned!

Horn Lovers would not be disappointed by some of the exhibits either.

Electronics from Accuphase and Esoteric to drool over. All this gear is stocked in Hong Kong.

And the display from the German Company T&A. Sounded excellent but by this stage my head was spinning a little.

I could post more photos if people want , but hopefully you have enjoyed the highlights so far.