SOLD: FS: Harbeth P3esr Rosewood + stands only Price Drop

Item Condition: Near new 4 days old
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn North
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash, eft and paypal if you pick up fees
Reason for selling: No longer required

IMG_20200908_203916.thumb.jpg.a3f136ce197302ae1b4c5b402cdff4d5.jpgjFurther information:

Price is negotiable. 

Purchased brand new from Audio Magic in Northcote just a few days ago so local warranty is still intact . Purchased brand new sealed stock from Alex. If you look at my sold items you will see that I like to try equipment especially during VIC lockdown. 

The p3esr needs little introduction and you will be aware that this Rosewood finish retails for considerably more. 

İ am selling it because I bought on covid19 isolation spur of the moment. I doubt it's even run in properly before I packed it back into the box.

It sounds like a carbon copy of my modified Magnepans. Same transparency, speaker disappearing act and mid range tone. I wanted to try something that would sound different.  The p3esr fills my room 4m by 5.5m living room easily with more than enough volume so I would no way classed these as nearfield only speakers. The radial2 drivers and R&D in the cabinet design is what you are paying for imo. These are in no way your father's ls3/5a as they are very dynamic, revealing and transparent.

One of the many many reviews:

https://www.longlivevinyl.net/review-gear-harbeth-p3esr-loudspeakers/

İ will pass on receipts and boxes to the buyer. I have the original receipt, box and everything else that comes with it. 

The speakers are virtually brand new and has been placed back into packaging. I didn't remove the grills for pics to minimize handling the speaker. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20200908_204018.jpg

IMG_20200908_203916.jpg

IMG_20200912_141719.jpg

IMG_20200912_141728.jpg

IMG_20200912_141337.jpg

IMG_20200912_141515_BURST002.jpg

IMG_20200912_141503.jpg

Edited by Limmie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Garchan said:

I listen to mine nearfield with an Aegir.  Sometimes I just close my eyes and I am there...

They excel at near-field listening. I had a pair in the same beautiful rosewood veneer and I was gobsmacked at the sound-stage depth I experienced via near-field listening.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Galactic Soap said:

They excel at near-field listening. I had a pair in the same beautiful rosewood veneer and I was gobsmacked at the sound-stage depth I experienced via near-field listening.  

Not being ported makes a big difference.

• Like 1

Alex is one of the nicest guys in the industry. Very accommodating. Very very highly recommended!!! 

Edited by Limmie
  • Like 1