SOLD: FS: Primare Pre32 with MM30 / Dac Module

SOLD
Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Penshurst
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal
Reason for selling: Changed speakers and going with a tube system

Further information:  This is a really good preamp which produces a very clean sound.  The Dac is really good too, and can keep up with those around $7k in this preamp.  I used this with a Halcro MC20 and a pair of Dynaudio s3.4LE's (speakers now sold), which sounded very nice.  I've decided to change direction and go with a tube based system with bookshelf speakers for my room.

Photos:

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

Edited by tommy100
Price adjustment
  • Like 1

Hi. I can’t see any reviews solely on the pre32. If anyone is interested I have taken some clips from my iPhone of this setup with music playing. Pm me with you email and I’m happy to send, even if it’s just for your leisure. Will try tomorrow to figure out a drop box or something so the clips can be accessed via a link. 

when there was a pair of cremonas without stands that was on sale here a few weeks ago, i asked about elegant stands that would match the speakers. i was thinking about the stand 20s at that time but couldn't find any photos with the cremonas. now that i've seen it, they look really good together! sorry, it's off topic but just wanted to say thanks for the photos :).

Edited by pezzy