FS: Linn Klimax DS with Katalyst (Latest)

Item Condition: USED
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ashfield
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal plus fees
Reason for selling: Changing direction/downsizing

Further information: Recently upgraded to the latest Katalyst architecture which means it has the balance of the warranty which is approx 4 years. Excellent condition, no visible marks. Original box and packaging.

Pretty much the best streamer on the planet and brand new its a very sizable sum in replacement value so save your self a tonne here. Includes Exact Link connections

Im selling all my Hifi gear and going a different direction. I also have a Klimax Kontrol (latest available)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200907_074231.jpg

Edited by dastrix
  • Like 3
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Buderim State: QLD Payment Method: Pay Pal as a Friend Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Selling a Hybrid SACD copy of "The Hot Spot' an Analogue Productions disc. Not a bad collection of musicians!
      The SACD will be posted in a padded Auspost Parcel with Tracking.
      SNA Donation after sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By canoman
      Item Condition: Excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving to something else Further information:
       For sale is my pair of Sony MDR Z1R TOTL headphones.
      These ones are so well known that there is no chance you don't have an idea what these are.
      My set is in excellent conditions inside/outside, comes with everything it should - cables, box
      On warranty till December 2020.
      Any questions please feel free to ask
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Tobiwan
      Item Condition: Used - Near New 8 months Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Taylors lakes 3038 State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded speakers Further information:
      Purchased March 2020 from Rio Sound & Vision, Melb and still under warranty.
      If you don't know Canton you're welcome to test them out.

Selling power and pre amp, also pictured.

SPECIFICATIONS   Type Floorstanding speaker Engineering Principle 3-way bass reflex Nom. /Music power handling 120 / 200 watts SPL (1 watt/1m) 88 db Nominal Impedance 4...8 ohms Frequency response 23...40.000 Hz Crossover frequency 300 / 3.000 Hz Speaker Composition Woofer: 1 x 160 mm (6.3''), Titanium (Wave surround)
      Midrange: 1 x 180 mm (7''), Titanium (Wave surround)
      Tweeter: 1 x 25 mm (1''), Ceramic Special Features DC-technology
      Fabric grill with magnetic mount
      Gold plated bi-wiring/bi-amping screwclamp terminals Warranty 5 years Dimensions (WxHxD) 25 x 95 x 30 cm Weight 15 kg Carton Content Vento 876
      Equipment feet
      Equipment feet Spikes
      Fabric grill with magnetic mount
      Manual  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Crabsticks
      Item Condition: 10/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kalamunda State: WA Payment Method: PayPal friends or plus fee, EFT, cash.on collection. Reason for selling: NLR, upgraded. Condition is as new. Battery lasts 8hrs and I have noticed no reduction since owning. I have used it as a DAC and digital pre-amp for my active speakers, where it performed beautifully. Original owner used it as a home headphone amp only occasionally as he had a dragonfly for commuting. I have never travelled with it and it hasn't moved from my rack in the time that I've owned it.

I am also selling an Audioquest Cinnamon USB .75m, an Uptone USPCB and a Chord Clearway RCA/mini, see my other listings.

• By Epiphany Audio
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: TAD Launch Promotion Further information: 

As promised, on the back of the official Australian launch (and review) of the TAD ME1 Speakers, we have negotiated a special time limited price on 2 pairs of the TAD ME1s. The price includes both stands and delivery to metro Australia for the black model only. If you are lucky enough to be able to afford these magnificent speakers I would encourage you to get on board while this lasts, and if you need something a little bigger please get in touch and we can offer you a preview of our upcoming E1TX floor stander promotion.

RRP: $19,499
      Promotional Price: Promotion ended

TAD Micro Evolution One Stand Mount Loudspeaker Review | - StereoNET Australia - Hi Fi & Home Cinema News

TAD Micro Evolution One Loudspeakers (soundstageultra.com)

TAD ME1 Loudspeaker - The Absolute Sound

https://www.stereophile.com/content/tad-micro-evolution-one-loudspeaker

https://audio-head.com/review-tad-micro-evolution-one-loudspeaker/

https://soundrebels.com/tad-micro-evolution-one-me1-english-ver/

https://www.impressaudio.com/blog/tad-me1-review