SOLD: FS: Cable Elevators

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Cheltenham
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal
Reason for selling: FUN

Further information

I have made these Cable Elevators out of boredom during COVID-19 lock-down.  Solving some practical issue with heavy cables drooping from GPO and Hi-Fi equipment. I am using big power cables and some serious interconnect, I thought what the point with good cables when they are drooping due to its weight and gravity, surely this can't be good for electrical contacts. After spending hours on the drawings and numerous attempts, my first prototype is finally ready. One of the benefits of elevating cable off the floor or carpet is it reduces vibrations being picked up by cables. Expert says vibration impacts the sound. Well you try and let me know if you can hear the difference...

Includes:

2 Base

2 Support cradle

4 Carbon fibre shafts (adjustable and lockable)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Cable Elevator2.PNG

Cable Elevator.PNG

• Like 4