Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank transfer, EFT
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further information:

VAF I-66 speakers in Black Oak. They are fantastic speakers and imo the pick of the VAF range.

I have owned these speakers for just over 7 years. Selling because we are downsizing and large floorstanders are not a good fit in my new home.

Speakers are in good condition.

Unfortunately I do not have the grilles

Local pickup only. They weigh a ton and are too much hassle for me to ship interstate.

Located in Sydney. Inner west.

Photos:

1952251127_20200906_160518-Copy.thumb.jpg.24b99283cff165463066a3046e45ac49.jpg

799130312_20200906_160436-Copy.thumb.jpg.2c04ccde004835761f3d0d4f02f5b8e5.jpg

173023934_20200906_160718-Copy.thumb.jpg.d78b9bd5270d0eee77d945102d3cc937.jpg

922988233_20200906_160744-Copy.thumb.jpg.1b4dab9d11f8570ead16637b3072191b.jpg

Edited by stereophile
  • Like 3

Kicking myself for not jumping on these when i saw them this morning. I am just going to convince myself someone sent a PM before i had a chance to buy. Yep, pretty sure that's how it went down...

4 hours ago, stereophile said:

Thanks for all the offers guys and sorry to the Victorians 😷

I've accepted an offer. Waiting for the buyer to contact me back

There are plenty of backup offers. The line is long.

I hope it`s a full price offer 😎

Edited by myskylab
  • Like 2

These are the later versions not the older ones so even better value. I’ve had three of these over the last 25 years and the first time thought they where not good enough, but the room was the problem as I found later in number 2 and 3 purchases where they sounded world class.

1 hour ago, Al.M said:

These are the later versions not the older ones so even better value. I’ve had three of these over the last 25 years and the first time thought they where not good enough, but the room was the problem as I found later in number 2 and 3 purchases where they sounded world class.

Nope, these look like the mk1.....no matter still very cheap!  

9 hours ago, romekaff said:

Nope, these look like the mk1.....no matter still very cheap!  

Didn’t mention whether they are mark 1 or 2, only early and later versions because I owned 3 pairs of these over the last 20:years. The early version cabinet did not have the large protruding cable panel, it was flat.