FS: Dynaudio Excite X44 Satin White Floorstanders Brand New in Box - RRP $6490 - Price Drop

Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ipswich
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Money
Reason for selling: NLR

Price is firm - Please don't PM unless you are deadset interested and want to get the deal done. I can ship but insured freight is at your cost, I don't think you will get a better price for insured freight than what I can offer.

Purchased these on Ebay as end of line stock. These are brand new in the box factory sealed. Quite a few Dynaudios being cleared out at the moment and these are keenly priced, $500 less than anywhere I can see advertised and a little less than what I paid. Looking to recoup funds from an impulse buy that is going to lead no where.

Photos:

s-l1600.jpg.2238af87841ebdea800c5c298ad1cd74.jpgs-l16001.jpg.58a5688b567beafdbd2c3b6feef13898.jpgs-l16003.thumb.jpg.6d01ec82405da97d93b728e413caebfc.jpg

• Love 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hueyoz
      Item Condition: Used but in absolutely superb condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Eastwood State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, COD Reason for selling: Upgraded to SPx cable Further information:

Here I have a 2.0m bi-wire set of the truly wonderful Audio Note UK AN Spe 19 strand 99.99% pure silver Litz speaker cable - 16.0m in total.  They are used, but are in absolutely excellent condition, and well and truly burned in.  I've been using them for a few years now, and am selling only because I've recently upgraded to SPx. If you're not familiar with ANUK cables, I encourage you to do some research - these are not cheap, but they are very, very good and at this asking price, they're approx. 40% of the new cost which I think you'll agree, is a bargain - particularly as they're in 'new' condition.  Authenticity can be confirmed by the Audio Note dealer here in Sydney. I'm happy to post them, so please contact me with your details, so I can work out how much it will cost.  I charge the actual shipping cost only - no handling fee is added on. You can pay on pick-up, or by bank deposit.  Further, if you wish to pay by Paypal you are welcome to do so, but please note that Paypal's exorbitant fees of 2.6% of the sale price are to be paid by the Buyer.  By buying the item, you are agreeing to this arrangement.  If you're in any doubt about the authenticity of the cables, the Audio Note dealer in Sydney can confirm they are genuine.   You are welcome to inspect the cables prior to paying for them, but given my HiFi setup, unfortunately you cannot audition them. Incidentally, the photo shows the cable before it was re-terminated and it's now been terminated by the Audio Note dealer here in Sydney

• By DavidT
      Item Condition: Very good for their age Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mount Martha State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash or PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrade bug has bitten again Further information:
      Selling a Pair of Vintage Boston Acoustics A400 loud speakers .
      They were made Circa 1985
      I stumbled across this pair earlier last year and couldnt resist.....but like a lot of projects, it stalled and now I need funds for a new amp.
      All the drivers have been had the surrounds replaced and new dustcovers.
      Please note there are no Grills ...... easy to make new ones if you are OK on the tools etc.
      The speakers are in very good working order.
      Condition for there age is better than I expected, the real wood veneer is in supprisingly good condition with only a small piece that has lifted.
      I looked at rebuilding the X-Overs but that stalled due to doubting my skill level.
      There is a lot of info on the web from other owners/restorers.

These Speakers are tall and wide I DO NOT HAVE BOXES so I cant see an easy way to ship interstate.......but I may be able to help local buyers with delivery for a small fee.
      Pick Up would require a Med - large Station Wagon or similar

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By dwbasement
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Ultimo or Lindfield State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: Spare Further information:
      I bought them tested new for spare, only used a few hours to make sure they are working.
      Black plate and matching codes.
      pick up available at Ultimo NSW2007 office hours or Lindfield NSW2070 after hours and weekends.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By dwbasement
      Item Condition: See below Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ultimo or Lindfield State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: Clean up Further information:
      Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No.1 - Cliburn, this is RCA oz pressing, good condition, few clicks here and there.
      Schumann Symphony No.3 - Barenboim  excellent condition.
      pick up available from Ultimo NSW2007 office hours or Lindfield NSW2070 after hours and weekends. 
      Postage $15 flat

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By dwbasement
      Item Condition: Tested new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ultimo or Lindfield State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: Clean up Further information:
      O ring getter black plate.
      Pick up available at Ultimo NSW2007 office hours or Lindfield NSW2070 after hours and weekends. 
      Postage $10 flat. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ