TubeAmp

How to put sell stuff in classified

Hi Guys

Would appreciate if anyone could help me, step by step in putting my Amp in the classifieds section in stereonet.au. I have sign in, click on Create > Topic > Select forum > stroll down to  Classifieds > 2 Channel stereo. The " 2 Channel stereo" wasn't highlighted and when click on it nothing happens.

have i done anything wrong? or I am not allow to put ads?  
Thanks in advance
Regards
Francis

all adds have to be approved before they are posted that's probably your issue

41 minutes ago, TubeAmp said:

Hi Guys

Would appreciate if anyone could help me, step by step in putting my Amp in the classifieds section in stereonet.au. I have sign in, click on Create > Topic > Select forum > stroll down to  Classifieds > 2 Channel stereo. The " 2 Channel stereo" wasn't highlighted and when click on it nothing happens.

have i done anything wrong? or I am not allow to put ads?  
Thanks in advance
Regards
Francis

Hi Francis,

You need to have some posts under your belt and engagement in the forum before you can use the classifieds. Introduce yourself in the New Members thread, chime in on some of the debates, tell us what you’re listening to in the Currently Spinning threads, etc.

This is to stop abuse of the classifieds by scammers and fly-by-nighters but also the forums are the best bit of the site so you’re missing out if you don’t chip in :) 

Welcome aboard 👍 

Thanks guys, I am from the old school.

40 minutes ago, TubeAmp said:

Thanks guys, I am from the old school.

Old-school is very welcome here (as well as new-school).
Don't be afraid to ask a question on a forum or to share an opinion.  Being a "TubeAmp" guy I'm guessing that you have a lot of knowledge and experience to share, and will find many like-minded people here.

Try these two (out of many) as a start:

Hi,

After you sign in, navigate to the classifieds and then go to one you want - 2 channel stereo. One there at the top is an orange panel "start new topic" click that, then begin making your add. Adding your pix is via the "click to choose files" link.

That  should get you going.

Carl

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)