WILSON AUDIO - One of THE World's Best brands coming to Frank Prowse HiFi

We are beyond excited to be appointed the Western Australian dealer for one of the most prestigious brands in the hi-fi world (official release coming soon). Suffice to say that even after years of being involved in the industry, it is an absolute pleasure to be able to welcome a brand of this calibre to Perth and it is another part of our commitment to bringing the best brands in the world to Frank Prowse Hi-Fi and Western Australia. We hope that over the coming weeks you can come through the store and have a listen with us. For now, here is a sneak peek at the worst kept secret...

GuessWhatThisIs.png.7ef74bc771744586341219980d575141.png

Edited by Frank Prowse Hi-Fi
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank Prowse Hi-Fi said:

As the song goes...."perhaps, perhaps, perhaps"! ?

My money is on Wilson.

Having owned Sasha’s many years ago I’m very familiar with that silhouette. DAW Sasha I’m guessing.

Edited by Yamaha_man
  • Like 2

Look...as soon as I can get my white van through the border into SandGroperville I'll update you all.

I'm so excited about the prospect! That I'm dragging a trailer with an extra load of them over the Nullarbor.

Frank will let you know when I get there and we'll blow the dust off them and they'll be ready for you guys.??

• Like 1

So now the cat is out of the bag, what will we have in store?

We are expecting our Sasha DAW speakers (in Obsidian Black) to arrive today / tomorrow. We have a pair of the new SabrinaX (Crimson Satin) leaving the factory late next week and expect them into store first week in October.

sabrinax-001.thumb.jpg.ec39391a7ff481f650fe41e7d7721f20.jpg

• Like 4