Item Condition: Excellence
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn north
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Bank transfer or Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Dear All Stereonet members

I am listing for sale Audio Research Ref 5se Pre-Amp and Audio Research Ref DAC. Both of them in excellence condition and working perfectly.

They are come with remote control, Boxes and book i am not sure where they are since i am moving home.  If you want more information just PM, I will reply ASA i can . Thank you for looking. 
Photos:

F93001EE-1D1C-4B2F-963E-7C443515B211.thumb.jpeg.0d6c6b8a52df0646c3ae0d5cd3860345.jpegE99E1564-94A9-4B88-A597-DF65AE66180F.thumb.jpeg.c40801a80e8996bb8af4b7a9a7fee227.jpeg09EB6571-9783-47F4-993C-7AF248478841.thumb.jpeg.c1b44b8b519db6d40251453e84766727.jpeg3F04D6B0-7CC4-4762-A1A2-CDFC59782737.thumb.jpeg.7a3e4473f0db8c4af4e9742489ecbb07.jpeg61FA188C-8636-402F-8D48-9ECA28A41ACB.thumb.jpeg.2f4a1f9b669cac6bd83d239fbd2d6f31.jpeg

84C7A834-2C65-4AF8-B7D8-C0E6DF1BEAC8.thumb.jpeg.5ebae5e9e1078610fa4693a834c6d4c2.jpeg

78D67DB1-5B7D-45C7-B6C9-8408C938C725.jpeg

DD81C451-7726-4AF1-ACA0-E0549D6CD8AE.jpeg

Edited by QT- kWang
add picture
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ZOOTYtooty
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Maitland State: NSW Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: Big Move and need to cull the herd Further information: These are absolutely brilliant! Bought from Audioconnection and still pristine! They had a RRP of $5k ea!
      Here's much more info!
      http://digitalroomcorrection.hk/http___www.digitalroomcorrection.hk_/Subwoofer.html
      These need amplification and room correction. I have used MiniDSP and a power amp to great effect and have also had them in a DEQX setup with jaw dropping results! There a two woofer per enclosure so a total of 8 for super quick boundary loaded bass! 
      Photos:

• By ZOOTYtooty
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Maitland State: NSW Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: Big Move and need to cull the herd Further information:
      I love these speakers! Best I've owned. Transparency of ribbons immediacy and scale of horns!
      RRP in 2010 was A$100k+++ I imported them from the USA where they were on passive display in an ultra high-end audio store.
      I have owned a very wide range of gear such as Tannoy Westminster Royals and Kingdoms, Maggie 20's, Quad 2905's, Sonus faber Extrema's, Genesis 2's, Jamo R909's and many more and these stand alone at the top of the pile!
      I do have boxes and can put on a pallet for safe transport (They break down into 3 segments per side). They have an outboard active crossover and use two channels per side (see the LINN amps I also have listed for a cheap but good option).

Photos:

• By craig.g
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: MACLEAN State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:   I am selling my Tannoy XT8f speakers as i want to try some larger Tannoys. I am the second owner of these speakers. I purchased them from a fellow member in July 2020. He had used them for 2 months only and sold them as they were not suitable for his small living space. I have used them for less than 100 hours, since July.  They present as new and are Medium oak in colour. I found these speakers to be very good especially for the price. The build quality and sound is very good.  I also have Kef r900s and the Tannoys  stand up quite well in comparison despite the large price difference. They come with original boxes and floor spikes, manuals and purchase receipt. Condition is excellent with no marks or scratches, that i am aware of.  Shipping is possible at buyers expense.  Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Unsound
      Item Condition: Very good - operates perfectly Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Arthurs Seat State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Bank Deposit, PayPal or Credit Card (plus 1.9%) Reason for selling: From my office - moved to home office - NLR Further information:

Rack mountable.

This is a professional quality 48 port switch.

Specs and features:

Feature Value
      Interfaces
      48G (P01 - P48)
      Fiber Optic
      4 Mini-GBIC Combo (P45f - P48f)
      PoE
      N/A
      Flash Memory Size
      2MB
      SRAM Size and Type
      16MB DDR

Table A-2. Switch Performance
      Feature Value
      Switching Capacity
      48 x 1Gbps
      Forwarding Method
      Store and Forward
      Packet Forwarding Rate
      10M:14,880 pps / 100M:148,809 pps / 1G:1,488,095 pps
      MAC addresses
      Packet RAM buffer capacity
      512K-bytes

GS748T Smart Switch Features and Defaults 
      Table A-3. Port Characteristics
      Feature Sets Supported Default
      Auto-Negotiation / Static Speed / Duplex
      48 (per-port)
      Auto-Negotiation
      Auto MDI/MDIX
      N/A
      Enabled
      802.3x flow control / Back Pressure
      48 (per-port)
      Enabled
      Port Mirroring
      Disabled
      Port Trunking (Aggregation)
      Disabled
      802.1D Spanning Tree
      Disabled
      802.1w RSTP
      Disabled
      IGMP Snooping
      Disabled
      Static 802.1Q Tagging
      VID = 1
      Member Ports = [1-48]
      Port Based Private VLAN
      48X1
      MemberPorts[1] = [1-48]
      Learning Process
      N/A
      N/A

Table A-4. Quality Of Service
      Number of Queues
      N/A
      N/A
      Port Based
      48 (per port)
      Normal for all ports
      802.1p
      Disabled
      DSCP
      Disabled

Table A-5. Security
      ACL
      All IP addresses allowed
      Password Control Access
      Login Time Out = 5 mins. Password = “password”
      Table A-5. Security (continued)
      Trust Matadors Filter
      Disabled
      Port -MAC lock down
      48 (per port)
      Disabled
      Management VLAN
      Table A-6. Traffic Control

Table A-7. System Setup
      Rate control
      48 (per port)
      Disabled
      Storm control
      1 (per switch)
      Disabled
      Jumbo frame
      48 (per port)
      Disabled
      DHCP\Manual IP
      System Name Configuration
      NULL
      Configuration Save/Restore
      N/A
      Firmware Upgrade
      N/A
      Factory Reset
      N/A

Table A-8. Other Features
      Feature
      Static Multicast Entry Filter Multicast Control
      Table A-9. Management
      SNMPv1/V2c MIB Support
      Sets Supported
      64 1
      Disabled Disabled
      Disabled Disabled
      Table A-9. Management
      Feature
      Smartwizard Statistics
      Sets Supported
      N/A
      48 (per port)
      Enabled N/A

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Spinnergeoff
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: baulkham hills State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: surplus Further information:
      SW1S 8" passive subwoofer comes with the NHT MA-1 sub amplifier which has line level inputs and speaker level input/output, which means this set can be used with any stereo amplifier lacking sub-out or pre-out.
      Can pack and send at buyer's cost and risk.

Photos:

PLEASE READ