Jump to content

Hi - need some advice


Recommended Posts

Hi

 

I'm new here and am looking for advice. I was happy with a cheap and cheerful Denon all in one then heard a mate's 'proper' hifi a few years back. So began a journey.

 

I've now what I though was a fair bit (2-3k) until I took a look at the classifieds and now realise my whole set up is probably worth a couple of mm of decent interconnect. 

 

So, about 75% of the time I like what I'm listening to but the other 25% I sit there thinking 'what if?' and start sneakily planning the next upgrade.

 

Anyone else been here and got out of this loop?

Edited by luapnodyl
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...