WTB: ARCAM FMJ AVR 850 or 550

Item: AVR 850 or AVR 550
Price Range: $4,000 for the 850, $2,000 for the 550
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:  Buying for a close friend.  Keen on a good condition unit, used is fine but must have packaging and able to be sent to Melbourne.   Keen buyer who will jump at the right offer. 

FOUND

Edited by Craig Taplin
Item Found

• 2 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 943
      Item Condition: Used, very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: No longer required. Only use 2 channel now. Further information:

https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/pioneer-sc-2022

7.2 Class D amplification
      7 x HDMI in
      1 x HDMI out
      Apple AirPlay
      App control

I have all accessories, manual and remote. Also have the original box which is in poor condition (the kids got to it) but no internal packing. 

AVR has been lightly used and in storage for the past 18 months and works perfectly. 

Pickup or I could deliver in ACT. 
      Photos:

• By Mr.Anderson
      Item: ARCAM P777 Multi Channel Power Amplifier
      Price Range: To be Agreed Upon
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Looking for this amp in good condition.

Cheers

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Benpen
      Item: NAD T777V3, ARCAM AVR 550 or av receiver with DIRAC
      Price Range: NAD T777 3K, ARCAM AAVR 550 3K
      Item Condition: Used/ Ex demo
      Extra Info:
      My old Marantz amp died and looking to replace it with a Dirac( or comparable) solution,
      Looking for at least 60Wpc
      so would also conisder:
      NAD T758v3, $1.5Kish
      Arcam AVR 390, $2kish
      Anthem 720
      I am based in Sydney

Would love a AVR850 or an anthem MRX 1120 , but i think its out of my budget.

• By luapnodyl
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Grovedale State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

Arcam FMJ A28 in excellent condition. Output is 75 wpc 8 ohms both channels driven, six line inputs and it also has MM phono input. Comes with CR90 remote. Last of the FMJ series made in England I do believe.

This amp has a laid back sounding is for excellent longer listening sessions. I’ve found it really works best with jazz, acoustic, classical, vocal, electronic and more laid back rock. So,  not an immediate in your face attention grabber but you can really slip into those longer sessions. 

I’ve not got the original packaging so would rather contactless pick up from Grovedale Vic. I can pack securely and send but that would be at the buyers cost and risk and would be about $25.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By luapnodyl
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Grovedale State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

Great DAC which trebles (?) as a headphone amp and bluetooth receiver which, given the patchy internet I’ve had over the last few weeks, has been a lifesaver. It works well as a digital hub. I fed both my Bluesound Node 2 and NAD c516BEE cd player through it and it greatly improved the sound of both.    It has two digital and 2 coax inputs. It also has both fixed and variable analog outputs so can be used as a pre-amp alongside a power amp if needed.    The headphone amp is particularly good and is the one used in the Arcam A49 amp. It compares favourably with my Astell Kern AK100 DAP.   It has a few scuffs which, as ever, are not noticeable unless you look for them. See the last two pictures for details.   Boxed with following original bits - wall wart, varied power socket plugs, remote and provided RCA interconnect plus aftermarket optical and coax cable.   Sent via Auspost parcel - cost $11.95 to all Australia.   Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved