(No longer required!) WTB: IsoAcoustics Aperta 100 Speaker Isolation Stands

Item: IsoAcoustics Aperta 100
Price Range: -
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: Please include shipping cost in price if not local Melbourne. Thanks!

Edited by Nik72
NLR
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tenseventwo
      Very popular and goes quick in the ad section, here is your chance to grab them new with 25% off.

https://www.selby.com.au/brands/isoacoustics.html?utm_campaign=147039_Xmas Day 03-30 - Black Friday&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dotdigital&dm_i=5E15,35GF,1IMDQX,AF8M,1
    • By Cono28
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Maribyrnong 3032 State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Was used less than 6 months, now my speakers have isolating feet built in hence the sale. they will take speaker up to 54 Kg and have a really big impact of sound improvement. RRP $ 900.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By jbgti
      Item Condition: EXCELLENT Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: 3067 or 3124 State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal friends Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Price is for ONE two pack of iso pucks.

10 Boxes available. That’s 20 pucks in total.

ISO pucks are a cheaper alternative to the orea series. Apart from the colour they look the same to me. At less than $30 per puck they are great value. 

If some one buys all ten packs I will post for free.

Overall size: 2.4”x1.2” (6 x 3cm)
      Weight cap: 20lbs (9Kg) per ISO-PUCK
      The ISO-PUCK’s upper flange “suction cup” design adheres to the underside of the cabinet making the upper isolator live with the speaker, while the lower isolator adheres to the supporting surface. All the energy is managed within the core of the ISO-PUCK’s isolators which are carefully tuned to provide superior isolation and control while remaining on-axis. Three or more ISO-PUCK’s may be used depending on the total weight applied.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Nicolai
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Willagee State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or cash on collection Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
       IsoAcoustics ISO-200SUB MK2 Studio Subwoofer Isolation Stand;
      Designed for subwoofers Provide superior isolation and bring out the real “punch” in the bass and a clearer more accurate sound. Dimensions: 20×25.4×12.5cm Load capacity: 34kg  

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By BugleBoy
      Item Condition: As New (purchased brand new last week) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick Up Reason for selling: Does no fit my Speaker Further information:
       I purchased these footers brand new last week on 12th August. Selling because they don't fit my speakers properly. The screw holes on the base of my speakers too shallow...hence I am not able to get enough turns for adequate coupling.

The GAIA 1 are recommended for speakers or Sub-woofers weighing up to 100KG.

I prefer pick up. Pick up available from North Sydney during business hours OR from Baulkham Hills after hours.

Price is firm...as they are already reduced by over 20% from RRP.

Photos:

PLEASE READ