WTB: PS Audio Directstream Junior DAC

Item: PS Audio Directstream Junior DAC
Price Range: New or Used Not Sure
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

Prefer black, but not allergic to silver.

I am in Brisbane.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silver Audiophile
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Central Coast State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup. Reason for selling: NLR  
      Further information:

Current model PS Audio DirectStream DAC for sale. Unit includes 'PerfectWave Bridge II' Streamer board.

The latest operating system update, Windom. The new OS, add MQA and Tidal with PerfectWave Bridge II streamer board.

All in all, a superb DAC. Lovely organic, detailed, dynamic, best of both World's sound presentation.

Plenty of rave online journal reviews of this DAC. Ted Smith, chief designers finest work.

Cared for in a pet, child, smoker free home. Original double box, and remote included.

https://www.psaudio.com/directstream-dac/

Photos:

• By 4JacksAU
      Item: PS Audio Directstream DAC
      Price Range: Fair market price, depends on condition & specs
      Item Condition: Very Good to Excellent
      Extra Info:  Please PM me if you have a unit you’re interested in selling

Would prefer a unit already fitted with a Bridge II
      Black or Silver, no preference
      Confirm that original box/packaging, remote available
      Can collect in Sydney, or willing to pay shipping for the right unit

• By BugleBoy
      Item Condition: Mint (Looks As New) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick Up Reason for selling: Upgraded my mains power...hence NLR Further information:
      Selling my P10 power re-generator as I have upgraded my mains power with dedicated circuits to my listening room. Hence this is now surplus to my needs.

I was using the P10 to power my Digital front end...and found them to make a significant positive difference.

This was purchased by the previous owner from Australian Distributor.

US Plugs

Comes with original packaging and remote.

I prefer local pick up....so preference will be given to Sydney buyers.

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By RAF13
      Item Condition: Excellent 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal (+ Fees or F&F), Bank Deposit, Cash on Pickup. Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

These amplifiers have hardly been used and are in excellent condition.
      They come complete with all original factory accessories and packaging.

Current RRP $4995.00

Enjoy an unheard of level of control and command from your loudspeakers with the Stellar™ M700, one of the most extraordinary under $5,000 power amplifier pair ever crafted. The M700 combines the slam, linearity, control and pacing of a Class D output stage with the warmth, grace, and rich inner detail of Stellar’s Class A Analog Cell. The results are nothing short of breath-taking. Liberate all the toe-tapping energy trapped in your media library. Plumb music’s subterranean depths as your system gives you more bottom end than you thought possible. Revel in rich layers of fine, full detail. Marvel at the deep, extraordinary, wall-to-wall soundstage. Control your loudspeakers as never before. Effortless. Lush. Stellar.
      The problems faced when crafting a new power amplifier are many—delivering sufficient power, control, frequency extension, and dynamics while maintaining a perfectly layered soundstage under the most complex musical passages.
      All amplifiers sound different. What determines sound quality are the components and topologies of the amp’s input voltage stage and output current stage. Each section should complement the other. Between them, the amp develops its sound. 
      Stellar’s design imperatives—affordable pricing, uncompromised sonics—were major challenges solved by the invention of a unique new circuit christened the Analog Cell™. 
      Stellar engineer Darren Myers had planned from the outset to take advantage of Class D’s high current, low distortion, ruler flat linearity for the output stage—knowing full well it is the input stage that determines sonic character. This critical interface between preamplifier and power amplifier is where Stellar’s magic would be unveiled; where Myers could lavish upon the music the sweet, tube-like quality of Class A biased MOSFETs. His challenge was to synergistically marry both input and output topologies, for which he invented Stellar’s Analog Cell.
      The Analog Cell is the heart of the M700’s musicality, where richly overlayed layers of music’s inner details are preserved even in the most complex orchestral crescendos. The Analog Cell is a proprietary, fully differential, zero feedback, discrete, Class A MOSFET circuit, hand-tuned to capture the smallest micro dynamics without sacrificing the loudest macro dynamics music has to offer.

Features
      Mono power amplifier pair Zero-loss Analog Cell input stage Powerful MOSFET balanced output stage RCA Single ended input XLR “true” balanced input 350 watts into 8Ω 700 watts rms into 4Ω 2Ω stable Less than 0.1% thd 20Hz to 20kHz at rated power Damping factor 1100 for excellent loudspeaker control Front panel standby button Efficient operation with very little heat Dual, solid copper, plated, output binding posts 27 pounds Input 12-volt trigger 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By gyro
      Item Condition: Used, excellent. Still under warranty Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ROSEMOUNT 4560 State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, EFT, P/P Reason for selling: Saving for M1200's Another fantastic PSA product.  Perfect condition!   3 months to run under warranty & I have original boxes.   I've been an set guy for years ( and still love them) but these amps are something special.  I originally bought them to power woofers in a 3 way system ( using tube amps for mid & top) but that never eventuated.  I was very surprised when I put them in my current system. Power authority, control, very quiet, dynamic and to my amazment very good linear extension to the top end.   My tube amps didn't go back into the system.
      These things are so efficient and don't even  get warm.  I like everything about them down to the speaker binding posts. Not only do they have a slip ring to prevent the nut from bitting on the spade terminal but notice how all the shafts extend right the way inside the case and are rock solidly mounted.

See also my other gear 4 sale;
      Acrolink power cables, Acoustic Zen speaker & innterconnect cables, uLink, id100 apple dock, & in time Audion Black Shadow SET 845 monoblocks,  Focal 15k 8711 woofers & possibly Stellar gain cell dac/ pre.