Item Condition: Used - I score as 9/10 if 10 were new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Haberfield, Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Bank transfer or cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Offsetting other vinyl purchases

Further information: 

Preference is for a Sydney based owner but can also send. 

I’ve played this album twice and whilst I really like Miles Davis this isn’t getting the play is deserves hence selling to offset some other recent purchases.

Condition is near new this said side 3 has a minor blemish but if I didn’t mention it you may not initially see it and it certainly has no effect on playback.

Otherwise all is as it appears in the below photos.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

FECF001F-D73E-43FC-BCF8-81AD43FA6FCE.jpeg

AB0F2BE0-F91E-4B1C-AC32-EFF265951212.jpeg

5B9E01D2-C71B-44D2-A15F-7B70FEDD9E1F.jpeg

10B78A86-29F5-4B53-A439-118C7A9E354E.jpeg

6EFA1FAC-ED5B-4CAA-93B9-56C548EC2299.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kafunis
      Item Condition: New/sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: TARRAGINDI State: QLD Payment Method: CASH, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Herbie Hancock-Head Hunters  K2HD  CD  2013  Made In Japan, Limited Edition Numbered . Digi book with 16 Page Booklet . Brand New /Sealed .

Pick Up Sth Brisbane or can post, Happy to Combine orders .

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By sudesh.mudaliar
      Item Condition: Used, near new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Black Rock State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: Great Sound, Have box available and can ship but prefer local sale
      Reviews:
       https://www.whathifi.com/au/kef/ls50-wireless/review

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Ninja14r
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Wavell Heights State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Personal circumstances have unfortunately changed Further information:
      I purchased this unit just prior to Xmas 2020 with great intentions.   If you are unaware of the remarkable abilities of this unit Google and you will be suitably impressed.    For those that know about the Star i need to make no further comment.    The unit has not had the use it deserves or will it get the use due to my current commitments.   So with a very heavy heart and regret i am selling this beautiful piece of equipment to hopefully someone that will get the true pleasure in enjoying its visual and aural pleasure.   It presents like new and comes in its original box with manuals 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By senyetse
      Item Condition: VG+/VG+ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Birkdale 4159 State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Duplicate Further information:
      The Damned - Another Great Record From the Damned UK Press
      Media: VG+
      Sleeve and insert: VG+

Please message me for postage cost.

• By Sarenda
      Item Condition: excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cockatoo or Richmond State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer needing it. Further information:  This Klein Dac is the 2015 model and has maybe 100 hours on it.
      It has been sitting around for years and it's time for a new home.
      Comes with owners manual and external transformer.

Cheers

Photos:

PLEASE READ