SOLD: FS: Plixir Elite BAC 1500 Mains Power Conditioner

Item Condition: Used for 4- 5 months with original packaging box. Like new.
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Cheltenham
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal + fee
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Up for grab is Elite BAC 1500 Watts power conditioner. I bought this new and use it for 4-5 months. I have the opportunity to upgrade to a larger KVA power conditioner so its no longer required, near new and stored in its original box. Note that this unit is a special order with AUS socket at the rear, which cost extra when you order from Plixir.  Elite balance power conditioner uses power transformer from Noratel. ( this units weight 24kg ! ) 1500 Watts of power capable to support up to 250 W per channel stereo Hi-Fi systems. It is designed to naturally reduce the incoming AC mains noise while improving the current delivery to your system. Based on a custom single winding balanced power transformer, ground loop current and noise is reduced to negligible level to equipment connected to it, making it suitable for sensitive equipment like turntable and phono stages. It is the ultimate grounding box for your whole Hi-Fi system.

For more information go to https://www.plixirpower.com/products/elite-bac-1500.

Here is one of many reviews i found on google https://headmania.org/2017/10/09/plixir-elite-bac-1500-power-conditioner-review/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_6955.thumb.JPG.74b2923411547146a2b7279c42fc9867.jpg

IMG_6959.thumb.JPG.8094ad35d0a00d856872eb1c9d8f8a0c.jpg

IMG_6964.JPG.9614d07f4743ec3d518bb6ec3a140206.jpg