Item Condition: USED
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Cairnlea
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal,(PLUS FEES) EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: DOWNSIZING

Further information:

I am the 2nd owner, bought from this forum couple of years. it has been kept in a smoke, pet-free household. Use with the M51 as a DAC and a preamp, M51 DAC  (ALSO FOR SALE). Due to kids and having a housemate moving in with me have no more room and downsizing to a headphone setup.  Comes  with standard kettle cable have original box 

Best photos i can get at the moment as its still being used as its my only 2 channel setup i have.

Photos:

117910548_304635824294270_1527635144799487982_n.thumb.jpg.d198d710cd761b10a8f7bd5f50b25881.jpg118002270_412263589754783_5361480427262943617_n.thumb.jpg.cd9a0bad94953d2c8cd041c3727985b9.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
20 minutes ago, Luciano Milioli said:

What Digital Inputs are included on this model, if any?

sorry mate this has NO DAC/digital inputs

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, grorr76 said:

So tempting.  Have to be strong😅

lol its hard!! lol

i just checked A2A they want $2699 on special from $2999

series 1 but still a bargain!

4 minutes ago, amisty said:

lol its hard!! lol

i just checked A2A they want $2699 on special from $2999

series 1 but still a bargain!

I have the ragnorok dac, id love to have the matching amp but sadly this isn't the best time for me.

4 minutes ago, grorr76 said:

I have the ragnorok dac, id love to have the matching amp but sadly this isn't the best time for me.

u mean the yggdrasil.

i waiting so long for one of those at the right price!! got close! guess i never will have the perfect match now!

Just now, amisty said:

u mean the yggdrasil.

i waiting so long for one of those at the right price!! got close! guess i never will have the perfect match now!

blonde moment yes the Yggdrasil .. someone sold one could of weeks ago on here for 2k that was a great deal

3 minutes ago, grorr76 said:

blonde moment yes the Yggdrasil .. someone sold one could of weeks ago on here for 2k that was a great deal

yea saw that! almost shed a tear!  

Alas, poor Ragnarok, I knew him. A terrific piece of kit - having owned one a couple of years ago. Built (beautifully) like the proverbial tank. I'm now running a Schiit Gungnir DAC, which I like very much. GLWTS on the Raggie.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LMW
      Item Condition: NOS Unused Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rowville State: VIC Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Too many speakers Here's something you probably wont ever see again..

Unopened Factory Sealed vintage pair of Leak Sandwich 200 3 Way Speakers from the 1960's in Teak 

Very early serial numbers (1045/1046) Matched Pair.

Originally delivered to the old Recorded Music Salon in Collins St Melbourne

Pickup Rowville VIC 3178

• By Mach3
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sunshine North State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Too many speakers Further information:
      These have been used regularly and well looked after.
      Only reason I'm selling as I have no room due to starting a family and wife doesn't want speakers toppling over my son.
      Grills are in top condition.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By WC HiFi Midland
      Item Condition: UNOPENED NEW STOCK Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Midland State: WA Payment Method: Direct transfer, ZIP MONEY, In store credit card, cash Reason for selling: IN STOCK VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY CANCELLED ORDER 

BRAND NEW UNOPENED RECENT ORDER 

ANNIVERSARY EDITION TECHNICS TURNTABLE 

• By mm13
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal friends or 3%Paypal fee, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:3 speakers in excellent condition. Some scratch on bottoms and one pin from front grill broken but 3 pins left to hold it firmly. I have all original package ,operation manuals and cotton gloves.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By bb07
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brighton East State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal F&F or Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      The Sonos Zoneplayer ZP100 is an easy way to power a pair of ceiling or in-wall speakers. Works great with the Sonos iOS and Android apps.

Photos:

PLEASE READ