Schiit Ragnarok V1

Item Condition: USED
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Cairnlea
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal,(PLUS FEES) EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: DOWNSIZING

Further information:

I am the 2nd owner, bought from this forum couple of years. it has been kept in a smoke, pet-free household. Use with the M51 as a DAC and a preamp, M51 DAC  (ALSO FOR SALE). Due to kids and having a housemate moving in with me have no more room and downsizing to a headphone setup.  Comes  with standard kettle cable have original box 

Best photos i can get at the moment as its still being used as its my only 2 channel setup i have.

Photos:

117910548_304635824294270_1527635144799487982_n.thumb.jpg.d198d710cd761b10a8f7bd5f50b25881.jpg118002270_412263589754783_5361480427262943617_n.thumb.jpg.cd9a0bad94953d2c8cd041c3727985b9.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

4 minutes ago, amisty said:

lol its hard!! lol

i just checked A2A they want $2699 on special from $2999

series 1 but still a bargain!

I have the ragnorok dac, id love to have the matching amp but sadly this isn't the best time for me.

4 minutes ago, grorr76 said:

I have the ragnorok dac, id love to have the matching amp but sadly this isn't the best time for me.

u mean the yggdrasil.

i waiting so long for one of those at the right price!! got close! guess i never will have the perfect match now!

Just now, amisty said:

u mean the yggdrasil.

i waiting so long for one of those at the right price!! got close! guess i never will have the perfect match now!

blonde moment yes the Yggdrasil .. someone sold one could of weeks ago on here for 2k that was a great deal

Alas, poor Ragnarok, I knew him. A terrific piece of kit - having owned one a couple of years ago. Built (beautifully) like the proverbial tank. I'm now running a Schiit Gungnir DAC, which I like very much. GLWTS on the Raggie.