SOLD: FS: *****2020 Vitus Ri-101 Mk2 with Streamer and DAC

Item Condition: 1 months old
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Oakleigh South
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, cash, PayPal with fee
Reason for selling: No longer required

This is brand new RI-MK2 model recently released few months ago. This RI-101 MK2 had module DAC and Streamer inbuilt with Roon end point for streaming Tidal, Qobuzz, and MQA decode and more. The DAC module can play PCM 24bit/192KHZ and DOP DSD 64, DSD128 and DSD256.

Current UK RRP is £16,,600 for the Streamer and DAC model. Australia RRP around 31,000 AUD for this new RI-101MK2 with DAC and Streamer built in.    
It was my back order to paired with my Audio Solution speaker which had been sold few months ago. This unit delivered not long ago as you can see in the paper . I have opened the box and runing test for around 40 hours all of my gears has been sold to plan for another project.
About the New model RI-MK2 

"When the SIA-030 launched in the Summer of 2019 everyone who heard it simply fell in love with it. Performance was off the charts, it is really is like no other integrated amplifier that I have ever experienced. It’s presentation is so musical and natural with incredible engagement and spine-tingling engagement and it’s so quiet as well – that is one of the factors which gets mentioned the most, it manages to pull so much information out of the music, it really is quite something when you experience music you know really well on an amplifier like this.

In the time since the SIA-030 was launched it got Hans-Ole Vitus thinking and he essentially started experimenting with certain aspects of the SIA-030, scaled back and trickled down to work in their Reference range of products.

The subsequent experiment resulted in such a good sounding amplifier Vitus simply had to act on it and the RI-101 mk2 was born.

The RI-101 mk2 runs marginally warmer than a mk1, however it won’t require any additional ventilation or space around it , it’s certainly not Class A warm!

Although the power output is still rated at 300 watts you can definitely drive this new amplifier harder than the original RI-101 and as the volume increases the presentation never hardens up, so many amplifiers get a bit strident and cold as you push them, but this just maintains that wonderful sense of naturalness.

Internally a lot has changed with this new version of the RI-101 and it isn’t a marginal upgrade, it’s much more significant than going from an RI-100 to an RI-101 for example.

Nothing stands still in this day and age and evolution is a good thing. Vitus wanted to extract more performance from their entry level amplifier and get it a little bit closer to their iconic SIA-025 and the incredible SIA-030.

Plug-in Streaming DAC Module

Vitus produce an optional Streaming DAC Module, this offers an Ethernet socket with streaming from Tidal or Qobuz, Internet Radio. It will also stream music stored locally or an Melco over a network  via UPnP – this board is £3000.00. It works perfectly as a Roon Endpoint as well although I need to say it is not Roon certified just yet.

What’s in the box?

Not much in reality, but there doesn’t need to be! Once you have wrestled the box into position and opened it you will be presented with a power cable, the remote control (a simple zero fuss Apple remote which simply just works!), the manual on a USB stick and of course a rather heavy amplifier presented in a wonderful velvet protective bag.'' https://www.audiotherapyuk.com/20200703_161629.thumb.jpg.678828879cd53f0b68ad745dc0b9a15a.jpg

20200703_161226.jpg

20200703_161243.jpg

20200703_161617.jpg

20200703_161544.jpg

20200703_161424.jpg

20200703_161151.jpg

20200703_161258.jpg

20200703_161254.jpg

20200703_161411.jpg

20200703_161637.jpg

Edited by D’accordo
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JayBee
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: EFT, PayPal (buyer pays fees ,if not paid as friend) Reason for selling: Going Integrated. Further information:

Hi I’m selling my Vitus Audio SS-102  Class A Stereo Amplifier. In near perfect condition (RRP over $50k ).

Never had any issues, amp is switchable between 50watts pure class A
      or 100Wpc in A/B in 8 Ohm.

This Amp can drive any Speaker with ease, wonderful sounding Amp that will match perfect with many High End Speakers.

Purchased 07/2017 from authorised Australian distributor.  

**Voodoo High Current Power Cord that shown in picture is not included.

Manufacturers Comments:
      For those who want the very best in performance the SS-102 is our statement stereo power amplifier. A completely no-compromise design, this amplifier will take on the very finest products from around the world, regardless of their cost!
      The SS-102 houses brand new circuitry, which uses only the finest matched transistors and super precision resistors to ensure optimal working conditions for the different stages of each module. This combined with a special coupling of each input stage, results in an ultra linear frequency response.
      The true balanced design, together with the local shunt regulated power supply, ensures excellent signal to noise ratio, making it possible to reveal every micro detail in the recordings. The result is a power amplifier, capable of exposing micro details/dynamics never heard before without compromising the coherence of the recording. As the design is true balanced, all non-balanced signals are converted to true balanced straight at the first input stage.
      It is part of the Signature Series. The performance of these products redefines how close to the live event you can get by listening to reproduced music. For those who want the very best, there is no finer choice than the SS-102. It is sure to become a true classic in every sense of the word.

Specifications
      Product Type: Stereo balanced Power Amplifier
      Inputs:
      1 x unbalanced (RCA)
      1 x balanced (XLR)
      Outputs:
      1 set balanced Speaker 
      Output Power(switchable):
      50wpc Class A - RMS in 8ohm
      100wpc Class AB - RMS in 8ohm
      Internal Cabling: Andromeda by VA
      Dimensions: 310H x 435W x 610D mm
      Total Weight: 85 Kg

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By GentCan
      Item: Used
      Price Range: 5000-9000
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By RicoRed
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: It became a legend and once you hear it you’ll know why. With the RRP price tag of $30000 it clearly justify the sound/price ratio. Build like a tank with its 26Kg, 4 transformers top loading design. It has a separate DAC input conversion so you can play your favourite local files equally good quality as CD player. Volume control is also build in for direct connection to amps. It nicely presents the soundstage and its very analogue sound, typical Vitus.
      there are many forums and groups talking about this player and one of the reviews I have attached below.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By rock416
      Item Condition: Near new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: New amp arriving soon Further information:
       Up for sale is my favourite integrated amp with built in dac can do streaming and roon ready. Bought it for use while waiting my CH monos arrived. I had goldmund 590 nextgen before, sold here a few months ago, also I did as AB comparison with new Boulder 866 integrated in my system, man, the Vitus is much better. Comes with boxes and all the accessories.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Konan
      Item Condition: Excellent- 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR - recently acquired ATC active speakers Further information: 

This amazing amp is in mint condition and would suit someone looking for a new one but at a fraction of its original cost at around $19k.

Delivered end 2015 through a local distributor this is one of the later year models to have listed on SNA.

If you have been looking - don't miss this one out.

Sydney local pickup preferred given its weight (>40kgs) and value. Remote control/cd/packing list included (see photo). No original packing boxes.

It probably doesn't need an introduction. More eloquent description of its performance e.g. can be found in the below link:
      http://www.audioreference.co.nz/review/vitus-audio-ri-100-brings-us-so-close-what-preamp-power-amp-system-similar-power-provides-one

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.