FS: ELECTROCOMPANIET EC4.7, balanced stereo preamplifier, (Perth)

Item Condition: VGC
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Kardinya
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Any
Reason for selling: Something else on the way...

Further information: Purchased few weeks ago from Norway as a second hand unit, so I don't know anything  about it's  history.

It was pretty neglected (dirty) but in good condition. Now it is clean inside (compressed air and board cleaner) and outside. Excellent sound, planned to keep for longer time but something else came up...( as always ). Two led lights (input indicators)  behind front panel didn't work, replaced with new , but new were better and brighter then others so I replaced them all...now it presents as almost new.

Remote is showing signs of wear, but it's fully operational. I was using it in my study, within the reach so I never used the remote except when it arrived to check if works.

Comes with original double box and manual.

Price is firm.

I prefer local sale at this stage (proper demo with Marantz MM 7025 power amp and VAF i66 speakers ) but if no local interest, happy to ship for  $50. (via courier with tracking).

Photos:

DSC02222.JPG

DSC02223.JPG

DSC02224.JPG

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by MAXXX
info added
  • Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maggie
      Item Condition: Ex- Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Vermont State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Clearance Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By patjoy
      Item Condition: Excellent! Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne (Northern Suburbs) State: VIC Payment Method: Bank transfer/Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For sale is my VPI Scout turntable with JMW9 tonearm, Dynavector 20x (VPI) MC cart and made to order acrylic cover.

A great table that has plenty of positive reviews that highlights its price/performance ratio very much in favour of the consumer. The Dynavector 20x cart was custom made for VPI with 1mV output. It combines the speed of low output and richness and low noise of high output. It has been sparingly used by me so plenty of hours still left. The acrylic cover was made to order and still in great condition. Comes with the JMW memorial tonearm alignment jig and spare cart screws/screwdriver.

All in all a great table setup! I am a fastidious person (read anal) with my audio equipment, so rest assured everything is in excellent condition.

I still have the box but l am reluctant to ship at this stage as l think l will struggle on how to pack it all up safely. So local sale is preferred.

• By helotoby
      Item Condition: Okay Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: RINGWOOD NORTH State: VIC Payment Method: Cash Paypal eft Reason for selling: Nlr Further information:
      sought after Sansui gx90 cabinet.

low price due to some resto needed

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Bill_F
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: CARNEGIE State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal (+2.6%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using Further information:  

Bought this 25 December 2020 from HiFiGo and used it for about an hour. It reportedly powers everything from sensitive IEMs to full-size cans (though I cannot vouch personally for that as I have drastically thinned my headphone herd).

Sounds fantastic, but I decided to either: 1) quit stacking, or 2) stick with my FiiO E12A because I prefer its ergonomics and bass boost with my Etymotic ER4XR IEMs.

I paid the full RRP of $229 USD for this unit and will provide bill of sale.  

This presents in mint condition, with zero signs of use. 

Specs:

Typical line output indicators Frequency response (from 10 Hz to 20 kHz): ±0.02dB THD + n: 0.00015% @300Ω SNR: 124dB @300Ω Crosstalk: <110dB @300Ω Max output: 6.443Vrms 18.4dBu(10Hz to 20kHz) Headphone output power: @300Ω 84mW , @600Ω 42mW ,@32Ω 74mW Class-A: 25mW/16R 50mW/32R Size: 125×65×18(mm) Weight:230g Output impedance: c.1ohm  
      Photos:

Goat for scale! 

In action! Love the green:

The back is covered in a pleather-type substance for protection whilst stacking or placing on a surface:

The top has a 3.5mm SE input and output, as well as a smooth volume pot with heaps of travel and the perfect amount of resistance for portable use: 

The left side has a power switch, two-position gain switch, and a current switch. These let you drive everything from sensitive multi-BA IEMs to power-hungry cans: 

The right side has a button to press to indicate battery level:

The bottom has a micro USB power input:

Comes with all original packaging material, documentation, and accessories. Accessories are limited to a 3.5-3.5 cable and a USB A to USB micro cable for charging (not shown here):

• By greggy
      Item Condition: excellent - never used Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mount Eliza State: VIC Payment Method: paypal, cash on pick-up, eft Reason for selling: no longer required Further information:
       Bought for dac purchase that never got off the ground
      22 cm length still in original packaging 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ