FS: Hi-Fi Rack - Custom made

Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Yagoona
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup EFT
Reason for selling: Money

Further information:

[Commercial advertising removed]

The price is for a three tier rack. The last photo is to demonstrate how sturdy the shelves are made with the Michi M8 weighting 60kg. The middle tier houses the Michi P5 and the Marantz SR8012 each weighting more than 20Kg. All the equipment is for demonstrating purpose only and not include in the sale. 
Photos:

2D7E2338-F61A-42F1-AEE6-45E98416FDBD.jpeg

810E783D-97EB-454B-BEE1-4F2982F5D689.jpeg

21E59D7F-456C-4EE3-9D27-AAB9FD9944DD.jpeg

780E186C-0F24-46C4-8EC2-69C0C0B67A1F.jpeg

• Like 4

On 24/08/2020 at 3:19 PM, Sonny01 said:
Price: $450
Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Yagoona
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup EFT
Reason for selling: Money

Further information:

[Commercial advertising removed]

The price is for a three tier rack. The last photo is to demonstrate how sturdy the shelves are made with the Michi M8 weighting 60kg. The middle tier houses the Michi P5 and the Marantz SR8012 each weighting more than 20Kg. All the equipment is for demonstrating purpose only and not include in the sale. 
Photos:

2D7E2338-F61A-42F1-AEE6-45E98416FDBD.jpeg

810E783D-97EB-454B-BEE1-4F2982F5D689.jpeg

21E59D7F-456C-4EE3-9D27-AAB9FD9944DD.jpeg

780E186C-0F24-46C4-8EC2-69C0C0B67A1F.jpeg

PM sent.

On 26/08/2020 at 7:36 AM, demoiree said:

Looks good !

Love the Michi

I spot corona too ;)

GLWTS

And date roll on the table at the back, next to the mixer... Is that an Audio Mixer?

1 hour ago, david j said:

Like the light natural look of the finish   must be strong holding those  monoblocks GLWS

Thanks Dave. Yeah the Michi M8 is 60kg. I was searching for a suitable rack but they all are a couple of grands each. Eventually I decided to make them myself and here they are looking fantastic. A few friends suggested that I should sale them. One member here wants to buy them racks. I told him I can make them to his need but it will take sometime as the isolation feet come from HongKong after 4 weeks. Cheers. Sonny

12 minutes ago, bob_m_54 said:

And date roll on the table at the back, next to the mixer... Is that an Audio Mixer?

Haha you’re funny. I should have cleared the cluster before taking the photos hehe. 

24 minutes ago, mrf0ster said:

What the height with all three and width please?

Cheers Mark 

Hi Mark

The shelve is 600W x 500D x 32H. The overall height of the rack is 695mm. It is however the rack is custom made by myself. I can make it to whatever height that suits your equipment. Cheers. Sonny

• Like 1

That's a lovely looking rack Sonny! Great job. I can see myself wanting one in the next couple of years and I hope you'll still be making them then.

With the way you've designed them, would it be possible to change the lengths of the legs as the system changes over the years?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, curtankerous said:

That's a lovely looking rack Sonny! Great job. I can see myself wanting one in the next couple of years and I hope you'll still be making them then.

With the way you've designed them, would it be possible to change the lengths of the legs as the system changes over the years?

Absolutely. They are separated shelves sitting on top of each other by the isolation feet. Yes you can get the longer timber and drill the holes to screw the legs back on. 

• Like 1