FS: Denon DCD-3520 flagship CD player 240V unit - RARE

Item Condition: 8/10 due to age - can be tested working perfectly if you are local
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: PERTH
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

Further information:

Up for sale is my Denon DCD-3520 flagship CD player 240V unit - For those in the know, this was once Denons Flagship Model CD player.

Very musical and sweet sounding CD player. An absolute beast weighing in at 18kg. They definitely do not make them like this anymore.

Features include full copper chassis and also the KSS-151A mechanism.

Two Bur-Brown PCM-64 DAC chips.

Can be demonstrated fully working perfect condition. These do not come by very often. Preference for a local sale as I am not a fan of posting CD players interstate due to lasers being quite sensitive.

They go for around 750USD - 1000USD on hifi Shark. These are rarely seen in Australia

Photos:

IMG_6133.thumb.jpg.903ae2e22e82d2681b2ae4e5d84e61b7.jpgIMG_6127.thumb.jpg.193306dbc364ec42b35b395975eedde2.jpgIMG_6126.thumb.jpg.ca6b442a23a92b77d9eb47a9f008167a.jpgIMG_6125.thumb.jpg.fc7c992756ee609e0f7038d2c38073d7.jpgIMG_6134.thumb.jpg.bf039dcf5f41d2e7afb00a341ca1a23d.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
Edited by Thi Nguyen
Description
  • Like 1

I owned the Denon S 10 for years and it never missed a beat. Very full sound. This unit is a far superior beast, built to show Denon’s engineering and production prowess. Would have cost a truck load of $$$ new. 

Absolute bargain. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mcstain
      Item Condition: Good, but some issues (see details below). Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Spring Hill State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

Remote is not available Some of the LEDs on the front display are not showing properly, but it is still possible to tell which mode it is in and where the volume is up to I have heard very occasional pops and crackles from this amp when operating for long periods during hot weather Amp can be plugged in to test, but audition is not possible as I have moved house and separated my components for sale Postage not available unless you organise for pickup and packaging to be done by courier. This amp is seriously heavy (30kg) and not recommended for postage Cosmetically the amp is in excellent condition Norstone HiFi Rack pictured is also for sale here: https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/339440-fs-norstone-esse-bergen-2-hifi-rack/?do=findComment&comment=4710227  
      The Jungson is an absolute beast. It has a real sense of weight and presence to its sound, which matches its 30kg weight. The sound quality is far beyond its price tag, this is an absolute steal at the price. The blue lights and VU meters look cool as heck too.

It has four inputs, one of which is XLR, and one pre-out (RCA). Although the effortless power impressed me most about this amp, it makes a good preamp too. The volume control is a Jeff Rowland stepped attenuator, in 0.5db increments (the ideal amount). This amp is big – 470mm x 430 x 190 – so please make sure it would fit easily into your space. I say easily, because although it is not hot to touch, it exudes a lot of heat. That's because it runs in Class A (and B, contrary to much info on the net).  This amp kills it when it comes to bass – it delivers full power down at 20hz. Australian Hi-Fi bench tests had it at 115 watts minimum, 125 peak for 8 ohm, scaling up for 4 and even 2 ohm. So it will run any speaker. And it's flat – only +-0.4db across the range, so the sound does not change with the volume. Speaker designer Troels Gravesen uses one of these in evaluating his designs.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By woopwoop360
      Item Condition: Used but looks great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Berwick State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal plus any fee's, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need funds  
      SIEMENS 2000 16 mm projector with optical sound and tube amplifier / speaker is in good and working condition.

An original Siemens case for projector and separate speaker case with loudspeaker extension cable.

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By lumholtzii
      Item Condition: very good to excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: NE 'burbs - Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, COD Reason for selling: NLR / not being used Further information:  I purchased this a couple of years ago as I stepped into the MC cartridges and it was a great bit of kit.   Over time I simplified things and moved to a dedicated MC phono stage to reduce the complexity.  This has been sitting around way too long gathering dust in anticipation of a 2nd setup but that's not going to happen and it needs a new home.  Very clean front and sides, but some small scratches on the rear from fitting tight cables.
      Original box for PSU but I'm struggling to find the original for the EXP - I'll keep looking!  Will be well packed for transport.  Donation to SNA on sale

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By DynIn
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Belmont, Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Rationalising number of HiFi systems Further information:
      Mono Blocks
      Output Power (8 Ohm) 250 W (400W – 4 Ohm)
      Frequency Response 20 - 20000 Hz
      Signal/noise ration 88 dB
      Total harmonic distortion less than 0,03 %
      Input Sensitivity 1,63 V
      Input Impedance (balanced) 20 kOhm
      Input Impedance (unbalanced) 15 kOhm
      Power consumption 380 W
      Dimensions (WxHxD mm) 216 x 150 x 379 mm
      Weight (kg) 9 kg / 19.8 lbs.

From What HiFi
      "The CDQ retains the sonic character of the original 8200, but adds an extra dose of solidity, a little more detail and stronger dynamics. The gains aren’t massive, but they extend Audiolab’s already impressive lead at this price."

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By calypso
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Howrah State: TAS Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Moving house Further information: Hi, For sale is a pair of Duntech PCL10 mini monitor speakers. They work perfectly but cosmetically they suffer from a few scratches and a couple of small chips. They not really noticeable from an average listening position. Apart from that they are awesome little transducers, sort of like Ls3/5a's on steroids I guess. They have a really sweet and transparent sound which is wonderful on vocals.

Photos:

PLEASE READ