SOLD: FS: UK Audio CUSTOM Speakers 3 way!

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Bank/paypal
Reason for selling: Not required

Further information:Amazing pair of UK Audio Custom speakers.

These speakers use very high quality HI -VI research beautiful cabinet construction paired with  high-end crossover/3 way configuration these speakers produce great audio separation.

Here is a link to the swan website who uses Hi-Vi drivers

https://www.swanspeakers.com.au/

Dome tweeter and mid-range with 10 inch subwoofer. I would define the sound as open/wide with plenty of details specially vocals.

bass is firm and fast. Doesn't lag at all.

These speakers usually sell for $2500 but this was a demo pair I bought. They present in very good condition. Each speaker weighs 30 kgs. I will add dimensions soon.

Also these speakers are future proof as you can always upgrade the drivers to vifa/scanspeak if needed (not that they need it as they sound fantastic as is)

will pack them extremely well for safe shipping via courier. Will be double boxes with heavy duty bubble wrap and straps. Free shipping to Melbourne/ Brisbane and Adelaide. For NT /WA please add another $100

thanks for looking

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20200821_233232.jpg

IMG_20200821_233732.jpg

IMG_20200821_233501.jpg

IMG_20200821_233128.jpg

IMG_20200821_232902.jpg

IMG_20200821_173158.jpg

_DSC0104.JPG

IMG_20200821_173506.jpg

Edited by Phil sydney
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Spider27 said:

Gorgeous looking speakers. Is there any manufacturer's website to know more about the specs and details of the speakers?

These speakers were custom made in the UK so not much Info. However all drivers are HI-VI  (Swan) I have provided link in the ad.

Edited by Phil sydney

5 minutes ago, Phil sydney said:

These speakers were custom made in the UK so not much Info. However all drivers are HI-VI  (Swan) I will provide link in the ad.

At least, impedance, sensitivity and specs of driver would be very helpful indeed. :) 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Vargus said:

Thanks mate ? those are the exact drivers... Stereonet does benefit a lot to have smart ppl like you around..

Edited by Phil sydney