SOLD: FS: Sonus Faber Bookshelf Cremora Auditors Maple

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Sydney Inner West
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Bought for second setup but can't justify cost of completing system

Extra Info: Bought these on Stereonet a couple years ago and have never really used them because I never finished getting all the components for a secondary setup. Tested them in my main setup and they sounded wonderful. In excellent condition all round. They are a beautiful looking and sounding unit. I have included the link below to the original Stereonet ad I bought these from.

Have dropped price for quick sale.

AF81D666-C9C2-45EB-BCD2-6CE110ECEA83.jpeg

0D6302D5-B919-4170-A98C-444A6C34CB90.jpeg

FAE4D445-80D0-4927-BF1F-49F5B1893ED8.jpeg

AB035704-9553-428D-925D-D6EF9C224416.jpeg

1F3358CF-C32A-471B-9DE9-4F3AB719ACE1.jpeg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Nick73 said:

Hi Craig 

Would prefer a local pickup but I'll consider it if I don't find a local buyer.

Cheers

No problems Nick.  GLWTS

are there any currently available stands that would match these and are as elegant as the original? it's the only thing stopping me from copping. can pm me to avoid clogging up the thread.

2 hours ago, pezzy said:

are there any currently available stands that would match these and are as elegant as the original? it's the only thing stopping me from copping. can pm me to avoid clogging up the thread.

If you simply want an aesthetic match, these fit the bill.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Home-Theatre-Bookshelf-Hi-Fi-Speaker-Stands-60CM-Height-S006/142516761082?hash=item212ea931fa:g:5cQAAOSwRMtZarf7&frcectupt=true

I have a pair under my KEF 201/2s.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, sfdoddsy said:

Great tip! Stands look good. What's the build quality like? 

This topic is now closed to further replies.