Kimber Kable AXIOS Headphone Cable for OPPO PM-1 & PM-2

Item Condition: As New In Box
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Caulfield
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling:

Further information:

Custom built AXIOS cable from Kimber Kable. 1.2m length, 6.5mm nickel plated jack.

Hand made in the USA, braided copper cable with 16, 24AWG conductors. Compatible with OPPO PM-1 & PM-2 as well as AUDIOQUEST Night Hawk.

Photos:

IMG_8521.jpeg

IMG_8522.jpeg

IMG_8523.jpeg

IMG_8524.jpeg

IMG_8525.jpeg

IMG_8526.jpeg

Edited by edmundg
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hlov
      Item Condition: Fair Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookvale State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: New speakers Further information:
      Nice looking vintage amp, I tested the aux port with a Bluetooth adapter and headphones, don’t have  cables and couldn’t test the speakers. Could be a nice project for someone

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Hi-Fi Whipped
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Pelican Waters State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash On Pick-up Reason for selling: New Direction Further information:
      RRP $2799 - Current Model

Due to moving into a new house and new dedicated HT room later in the year I have purchased a 7 ch HT Amplifier so this is no longer required.

I have loved every minute of this beauty in my system, from the moment I connected it, the beautiful warm fluid Rotel sound has always put a smile on my face. This amp is in excellent condition and looks every bit as good in the flesh as it does in the photos. I have always loved the look of the 15 series Rotel components, they have a timeless look and are still the current premium range from Rotel, under the Michi ofcourse.

This was my first power amp and at 200w per channel it certainly drove my speakers with authority. Will be sad to see it go but only have room for one amp so something has to give, as the boss says, "something in, means something out!"

Comes with packaging and accessories so will transport safely if needed, happy to make it available for national shipping using your courier, but I can send it via Sendle or Interparcel at an additional cost if needed.

Photos:
    • By h2oxide
      Item Condition: Immaculate, not a single scratch or ding Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bateman State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR, replaced with Schiit stack Further information: Revised version "The use of an AK4493 (previously 4490) improves the signal-to-noise ratio from 117 dB to 120 db (123 dBA). At the same time the distortion decreases by about 10 dB, to a fantastic -120 dB at full digital level. The sensational -118 dBu, which resulted in complete freedom from noise at the IEM output, is now even better at -120 dBu."

"The remote control is an extended version of the previous one, with additional buttons designed for the most commonly used functions, namely switching loudness, parametric EQ, and bass/treble on and off. In addition, there are keys for direct control of bass, treble and balance."

Photos: 

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Credit cards Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Carmine Coppola & Francis Coppola ‎– Apocalypse Now - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
      1979 Japanese PROMO white label 2LP gatefold
      (Elektra ‎– P-5573~4E)
      VG+/NM
      Cover great with nice OBI which has a little rip damage at the bottom edge (see photo). Looks great in the Blake sleeve however.
      Gatefold cover has only lightest storage rub wear.
      Promo sticker in place top right front.
      2 x excellent colour OIS.
      2 x inserts, one with full lyrics and narration/dialogue printed.
      Rounding out with two perfect, immaculate inky black records: as new.

• By Bengineer
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Eatons Hill State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Bought recently on the forums for a good price.

Excellent condition.

Comes with a heavy duty case that fits very well.

Note: IEMs in photo not included. Added purely for sex appeal.

Original Ad:
      https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/343081-sold-sold-fs-price-drop-sony-zx507-dap-w-protective-rubber-case/?tab=comments#comment-4731874