Item Condition: Please read notes on images; vinyl then sleeve
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Suffolk Park
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal
Reason for selling: Paying those bills

Further information:

Records are graded vinyl first then sleeve

Price reflects condition and pressing

No holds

Post only I'm afraid. 
- Australia wide for $20 flat rate.

Once sold a donation will be made to the forum. 

Thanks

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200820_120923.jpg

Edited by MixedBag
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By niss_man
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Jimboomba 4280 State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Gear increasing. room decreasing Further information: 
       I was using this as a centre channel speaker for my home theatre but now I'm not. This has brilliant sound quality and uses excellent Danish VIFA woofers and tweeter. Gloss black.
      Dimensions: 780mm W x 180mm H x 210mm D.

Photos:

• By alehinjo
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

Excellent turntable with a pre-amp built in, acrylic platter and a 2M red cartridge. 

Very good condition, around 6-7 months old.  Still have the original box. 

Precision belt drive with decoupled synchronous motor Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm (78) speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability 8.6‘‘ carbon tonearm Heavy non-resonant acrylic platter Built in MM phono preamplifier with line output and USB out for audio recording in PCM 24bit/192kHz or DSD256 11.2MHz Simultaneously connection with amplifier & PC/Mac 2M Red moving-magnet cartridge fitted Dustcover included

Pick up in Morley. Can post at agreed shipping cost but pick up preferred.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By DanFi
      Item Condition: Fantastic 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: The Junction State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: NAD Masters Series M51 Direct Digital DAC/Preamp

should know what this is. Been my go to girl for ages. First girl too. Only selling as I'm spending 5k+.

one thing to not overlook about this DAC is the connectivity. Great multimedia all in one with HDMI etc. That's how I've used it for tv and music. 

have double box and all accessories. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: Excellent* Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Excess Items- cash   The Trafomatic Reference Line One is a fully balanced push pull Class A design preamplifier and The EOS power amplifier is 100 watt dual mono push-pull using well known KT120 output tubes   Stunning to look at, High end , high quality sound, 3 box pre , power and power supply. Heavy as anything. I have the 3 solid wooden original crates so shipping can be arranged (at the purchaser's cost and risk). But the packing materials are solid , wood crates and moulded interiors so no issues.   current RRP on this pair is a lot. $27000.00 plus phono stage give or take to replace now.....Hand made from the best quality components sold by Krispy Audio in Oz.   *Special note on internal  phono stage .Has phono stage which I have recently found out was a special order by the dealer and it works but its light on bass, both in mc and mm, so discounting 500 to cover the cost of a tech to check out. As it works perfectly but sounds light I can only presume its in need of a solder job or replacement. Or you can plug into any external phono stage and works beautifully. I would have sent back to manufacturer to fix but in Serbia. Too hard. I have found out from the owner of Trafomatic this :

Below is what Trafomatic responded to my email prior to me purchasing from you:

It was just only one Reference One with  inbuilt phono preamp I made and
      it was custom made if I remembar well for Australian market . It's OP
      amp based preamp use OPA2134  with 40dB gain at MM(input impedance 47k )
      and 64dB gain on MC input with 100 ohms input impedance
        power amp https://krispyaudio.com.au/products/trafomatic-eos-power-amplifier.html.   pre amp. https://krispyaudio.com.au/products/trafomatic-reference-line-one-preamplifier.html   PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
      Trafomatic Reference Line One – Stereo tube line preamplifier
      The Trafomatic Reference Line One is a fully balanced push pull Class A design preamplifier and use II C core output transformers at the output to drive any power amplifier.
      It sports four RCA inputs, two XLR inputs and one RCA and two XLR outputs. The Trafomatic Reference Line One has also swift phase outputs switchable separately for each channel on the back side. Gain is 23 dB. The tube complement consists of a pair of 6N30P and a pair of ECC88 tubes .
      The power supply is solid state design especially developed for use in the Reference Line One. Noise/Signal ratio is 88dB and output impedance is 6 ohms at RCA outputs and 25 ohms at XLR .
      Specifications
      Full balanced  Class A with line output transformers
      Tubes: 1x 6N30P and 1x ECC88 per channel
      Input voltage: 230V/115 AC by request
      Consumption: 60VA
      Output impedance: RCA – 6 ohms, XLR – 25 ohms
      Input impedance: 47Kohm
      Gain : 23 dB
      THD: at 1kHz – 0.2%
      Outputs: 2x XLR +1x RCA
      Inputs: 4xRCA , 2xXLR
      Remote controlled volume control
      Frequency bandwidth: 10Hz (-1dB) – 80KHz (-3dB)
      S/N: 88dB
      Dimensions: 450x350x100mm
      Weight: 11 kg
            Lots reviews but maybe this sums up the amps so well. Modern thinking state of the art components and workshop and an owner hell bent on making musical instruments.   https://www.monoandstereo.com/2014/12/trafomatic-audio-eos-power-amplifier.html
      Extra Info: Trafomatic Reference Line One pre-amp in fantastic condition. Very moderate use and just about mint condition. Model just superseded. Power amp still current.

Has the optional phono input installed - and enormous power supply for power amp placed next to pre amp in pictures below. 10 kilo plus and 10 inches tall.

Specifications available at the Trafomatic website here: https://www.trafomaticaudio.com

Current model still Trafomatic EOS poweramp - this is a bull tearing 100W per channel amp using KT120 tubes. It has seen only very moderate use.

Specifications are available on the Trafomatic website here: https://www.trafomaticaudio.com/products/eos-power-amp/?portfolioCats=12

EOS – Power Amplifier
      The EOS power amplifier is the second one by power in the Trafomatic Audio productions. It is constructed as dual mono push-pull using well known KT120 output tubes.
      Output power is 100W per channel, which is sufficient for most speakers, even those with lower than average sensitivity. This is a power amplifier, requiring preamplifier and opening endless possibilities for system configuration.
      Based on previous work on negative feedback, -8dB reaction has been tuned to provide sound equivalent to a good Single Ended application. Cathode feedback was used as the most musical one. Bass is well controlled, dynamic response is excellent and this amplifier belongs to the very top of its class.
      Well designed power supply made as separate unit utilizes 800VA toroidal transformer and C-L-C filter separated for each channel. Output transformers are based on a Double-C core configuration and Solen fast capacitors are used throughout. Adding well thought-out concept to the mix results in a recognizable high quality sound of our amplifiers.
      The new modern styling of Trafomatic Audio amplifiers has been extended to this model as well,which makes a perfect sonic and visual fit with your room.
      An excellent starting point for full immersion in good sound. See and hear for yourself.
          Specifications
      Output power: 2x100W
      Class of operation: Push-Pull
      (class AB)
      Tubes complement: 4x KT120 Tungsol, 2x ECC99, 2x 5687
      Inputs: RCA/XLR
      Tubes protect: Acrylic front glass
      Outputs: 4 and 8 ohms
      Input sensitivity: 1Vrms
      THD %: 0.03% – 1W/1KHz, 2% – 100W/1KHz
      Frequency bandwidth:10Hz(-1dB)-100KHz( -1dB)
      S/N Ratio: 82dB
      Input inpedance: 100K
      Power consuption: 500VA
      Input voltage: 230V/50Hz -115V/60Hz switchable
      Amplifier Size: 450x350x230mm
      Power supply size : W150 x D300 x H200mm
      Weight: 25kg amplifier + 11kg power supply box

Picture

• By psychometrics1
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash, bank deposit, PayPal without fees Reason for selling: Bought Aria II with LPSU Further information:
      DigiBit Aria 2TB SSD NAS with LPSU
      Excellent Australian unit with original booklet and recently changed battery (will include instructions for this and the special cable to reset the BIOS which I discovered is quite simple using a monitor with VGA input and a USB keyboard). RRP was $10,580. Purchased from SNA Eagleeyes in March 2020: https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/303575-sold-digibit-aria-music-server-2tb-ssd-and%C2%A0lpsu-ripper-and-streamer/ and there is more detail in that ad.

I preferred it to Aurender and Antipodes DX that I bought to try and in fact liked this first gen Aria so much that I bought an Aria II and recently had a separate LPSU made in the Spanish factory. Very easy to operate with free Aria app (I have it on my android phone and iPad mini). It is very musical and seems to remove digital harshness from ripped CDs without loss of resolution. I have used it in my main system and with Focal headphone system as pictured. A couple of faint marks on top from rack or other kit but otherwise immaculate.