FS: Bailey fiberglass extension ladder. 4.5 - 7.5 meters (FS20409)

Item Condition: Good used gondition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: Too old to be climbing up so high

Further information:

Superseded model of the Bailey FS20409 (current Bunnings price is $1124, so my selling price represents very good value)

In v/good used condition. No cracks or defects.
Ideal for the tradesperson or serious DIY requiring the benefits of an extension ladder offering versatility, strength and stability.

Featuring sturdy, Electro – Safe™ construction, this extension ladder offers resistance to twist and sway when working at heights.
Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites
130kg load rating.
Strong fibreglass construction resists sway, turn and flex
Electro – Safe™ (non-conductive)
Flat ‘D’ shaped rungs for secure footing
Side pulley and rope extension system keep rope away from the user’s feet
Rubber “Boots” with reinforcing plate for extra safety and protection of the fibreglass stiles
The Hi-Vis green stiles improves job site safety
Ladder weight is approx 26kg
Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1907.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

IMG_1905.JPG

IMG_1904.JPG

IMG_1903.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dracallus
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Victoria Point State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal (adding fees), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving to speakers and downgrading my audio equipment Further information:
      Okay, so I bought these last year in October and they've been my daily driver since then.
      My main reason for buying them was the soundstage, which I ultimately decided I'm willing to put up with the hassle of speakers for, hence moving these along.

Included is all the original content (including the flash drive) and a 1m 4 pin XLR cable from CustomCans (pictured below).

Some words as to the condition:
      The outer box has a few tears in it, but the inner box has zero damage The pads are functionally new.  In total I've worn them less than 5 minutes as I immediately replaced them with Dekoni pads There are some scuff marks and slight indents (the photo's below are genuinely the best I could get, as in most photos the marks don't even show up) near the cable ports on both sides.  I'm assuming I must have done this while changing the cable at some point, but I didn't notice until I was taking photos today.  
      I probably have less than 10 hours of listening to music on these (as it just happened that most of my music listening happened outside of home), but I would have used these for a minimum of 40 hours a week since last October, primarly for gaming and watching video/movies.

Not pictured are a pair of Dekoni Hydbrid Elite pads.  These are not in great condition as I've worn them for at least 800 hours.  They don't technically make up a part of the listing, but as I'll be tossing them after completing the sale, I'm more than willing to throw them into the box if you want (though I'd really suggest that only so that you can see what they sound like before deciding to buy your own pair).

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By manbat
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Renovations Further information:
      Professional series -  Sony VPLW520ES Projector Bundle (latest software upgrade.) White.
      This is the native 4K deal professional series – all glass Sony lenses made in Japan, excellent reviews.
      Lamp time – 2200hrs (lap rated for 6000hrs) – Additional lamp also available
      https://www.techspot.com/products/projectors/sony-vpl-vw520es.122529/
      https://www.avforums.com/reviews/sony-vpl-vw520es-4k-projector-review.12100

What you get (bundle costs 4 times brand new)
      1.     Sony 4K VPLW520ES Projector
      2.     Screen Technics Tab Tension 110 inch screen (electric screen with remote)– I had this made to order with extra-long lead. Great screen - no striations. Mint condition.
      3.     Blue Stream - HDMI – over Ethernet kit (HEX70B-KIT) Base and Transmitter set - https://www.blustream.com.au/ Picture perfect signal over long distances, better than HDMI.
      4.     Projector mount comes from Screen Technics model PRGUNV.
      5.     Projector extender from Screen Technics.
      6.     Spare lamp (new – additional cost negotiable)
      7.     Remotes – mint condition

All purchased locally from Carlton Audio Visual CAV.  
      I am selling everything as a package. All items are mint. Pick up only.
      Serious parties only - home demonstration available.
      Strongly suggest that if purchased you get professionals to remove and reinstall at your residence.
      No boxes available – instructions and remote for projector and screen present and correct in mint condition.

**If you want this posted please arrange a professional company for removal, package, and transport.

Sony VPLVW520ES Reviews
      What Hi-Fi

A pull-out-all-the-stops performer with future-proofing to its name
      Pros:Fantastic picture all-round, HDR support, Native 4K, Future-proofed, Solid, attractive design
      Cons:No 3D glasses, A pricey option
      Home Cinema Choice
      The selling point of the VW520ES is essentially this: it gives you both a native 4K resolution – something no other brand has yet been able/bothered to manage on a home cinema projector – together with high dynamic range (HDR) playback.
      Pros:4K pictures look amazing; HDR pictures look even more amazing; good setup flexibility; good price for what’s on offer
      Stuff TV
      A future-proofed projector with a license to thrill
      Pros:Startlingly good picture all-round, HDR and 4K, Dead simple set-up
      Cons:No 3D glasses, Still a pricey option

https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/sound-image/sony-vpl-vw520es-4k-av-projector-review-430128

https://www.avforums.com/reviews/sony-vpl-vw520es-4k-projector-review.12100

Screen - Electronic Tab Tension.
      Screen Technics
      https://screentechnics.com.au/products/roller-screens/motorised-screens/electricinema-side-tension-screen 
      110 inch tab tension extra-long lead (allows to have the screen positioned lower than usual  – remote – excellent screen free of any striations.
      Blue Stream
      HDMI – over ethernet
      Projector mount comes from ScreenTecnics model PRGUNV.
      Projector extender

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By tcliffo1
      Item Condition: New/Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
      PATRICE RUSHEN REMIND ME CLASSIC ELEKTRA RECORDINGS 1978-1984
      BRAND NEW VINYL LP. Condition is "Brand new". 3xLP
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Buderim State: QLD Payment Method: Pay Pal as a Friend Reason for selling: NLR Further information:Selling the Analogue Production SACD of Empathy performed by Shelly Manne and Bill Evans with Monty Budwig in August 1962. In excellent condition will be posted to the Buyer in a padded Auspost Parcel for $10. SNA Donation after sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By stuj
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I have been using these amps for my home theatre for the last two years, they really do offer great bang for buck in terms of watt to dollar.

They have many positive reviews online

here is one from ASR
      https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-crown-xls-1502-amp.6062/

I have the boxes to ship but would prefer a local buyer.

I do have two of these amps
      This is the second add 

Photos: