SOLD: FS: SoTm sms-200 NEO music streamer - latest software upgrade

Item Condition: used but excellent used condition
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Albert Park
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT.
Reason for selling: upgraded to Lumin X1 mini

Further information:

This little streamer is amazing. No need for me to go on about it here as plenty purchased second hand as indeed I did from a helpful member. Comes with instructions including a really helpful chart from the person I purchased from. I have no idea if the free 2 months roon is still valid - I never used it and owned since Jan 20.

I have purchased and upgraded the memory card to allow easy update of software. I upgraded the software a few weeks ago so believe still current. The card allows easy access to update online rather than messing around saving onto card in computer and hoping for the best!

Works really well with Roon which is the reason I purchased it.

My price includes postage with Auspost to TAS, VIC, ACT. QLD, SA AND NSW. ADD $10 MORE FOR WA AND NT. I will also wear the paypal fees and insurance in my price.

Given the current govt restrictions in Melbourne,  this cannot be collected in person.

Photos:

20200818_112313_resized.thumb.jpg.7bada185614a0cde5fd93f99a49875ac.jpg20200818_112332_resized.thumb.jpg.354449ed751167c3cfff2b2d55a2763d.jpg20200818_112342_resized.thumb.jpg.2657c1616a0253dc9c5f8a0afbd258ec.jpg20200818_112351_resized.thumb.jpg.d22f8c19b645079c4e5f89c88014c2ea.jpg20200818_112411_resized.thumb.jpg.2fa66d80093affb659230c388930a0cb.jpg20200818_113021_resized.thumb.jpg.6c807a60b21eeb7a21d42004abea97c0.jpg20200818_112401_resized.thumb.jpg.bfa74f6063acb18282a33125739b31c3.jpg20200818_113134_resized.thumb.jpg.7640cfc435abadd54f36bc1be2430148.jpg

Hi vunn. A few other members have already PM me so to be fair I have contacted them first. Will update once I hear more.

Looks like this is sold pending payment. These things really go like hotcakes. 

Thanks to all for your interest.

Cheers,

Rod

18 hours ago, rodders3 said:
Price: $350
Item Condition: used but excellent used condition
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Albert Park
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT.
Reason for selling: upgraded to Lumin X1 mini

Further information:

This little streamer is amazing. No need for me to go on about it here as plenty purchased second hand as indeed I did from a helpful member. Comes with instructions including a really helpful chart from the person I purchased from. I have no idea if the free 2 months roon is still valid - I never used it and owned since Jan 20.

I have purchased and upgraded the memory card to allow easy update of software. I upgraded the software a few weeks ago so believe still current. The card allows easy access to update online rather than messing around saving onto card in computer and hoping for the best!

Works really well with Roon which is the reason I purchased it.

My price includes postage with Auspost to TAS, VIC, ACT. QLD, SA AND NSW. ADD $10 MORE FOR WA AND NT. I will also wear the paypal fees and insurance in my price.

Given the current govt restrictions in Melbourne,  this cannot be collected in person.

Hi please let me know if this is available, would love to have it.

cheers

Hi @mk23. The first person to respond has paid via eft.  I am just waiting for that to clear and it will be officially sold. There are also a bunch of other people in the queue. These units do come up often on here as people upgrade like have and the previous owner, so keep a look out. It is a fantastic little streamer. All the best.

Okay, this baby is officially sold and posted.

I was looking for Roon endpoint in Jan this year and was contacted by @andrewyuri . I checked my purchase through my Pm's and it seems Andrew sold to me for about $30 cheaper than I just sold for.  I did upgrade the memory card but feel it right to give the excess monies to supporting this forum and the wonderful info/entertainment it provides on behalf of Andrew and myself.

Now if anyone has a SoTM sitting around - I had probably 10 real offers including one $50 over my asking.  Could be a great time to sell one if you don't need it. Sold to first offer to purchase and hope he enjoys it.

Cheers, 

Rod

• Like 4

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Anderson
      Item Condition: Like New 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Notting Hill State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: Not getting Used Further information: Yamaha Music Cast WXC-50 Lovely Music Streamer with a very good set of Inputs & Outputs. Got the full feature-set including Wired/WIFI/Bluetooth/Spotify etc. Very well built and presents beautifully. Unfortunately it's not getting used as much as I wished when I bought it. I'd rather send it to a good home.

Reviews:
      https://www.gadgetguy.com.au/product/review-yamaha-wxa-50-wxc-50-wireless-streaming-amplifier-pre-amplifier/
      https://www.crutchfield.com/S-O2S3j4i8lq3/p_022WXC50DS/Yamaha-WXC-50.html
      https://connectedmag.com.au/review-yamaha-wxa-50-and-wxc-50-musiccast-amp-and-preamp/

Specifications:
      https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/wireless_streaming_amplifiers/wxc-50/specs.html

Photos:

Cheers

• By jdh500
      Item Condition: Used but works as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: West Ryde 2114 metro Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

Purchased this from another forum member, great sound quality, only selling as I’ve upgraded to the current Bel Canto Stream with Roon endpoint compatibility built in, this would suite someone that wants to stream their own music converted to FLAC, wave format from a NAS, PC etc, comes supplied as shown with box and copy of user manual and fibre cable I never used.  Sound quality wise it is a cut above the majority of other music streamers such as a Squeezebox Touch I’d previously used.

Bel Canto REFStream Network Player. Award winning Streamer Network Player. Complete and priced for quick sale.
      Please take time to read reviews. Cheers.

RRP $3995 AUD 

Bel Canto REFStream Asynchronous Ethernet Renderer
      The REFStream lit my musical fire. "Its way with music delivers a lovely sense of ease combined with great attention to detail all wrapped up in a nearly super-natural sense of space. Class A all the way." Read the Full Review.        
      BEL CANTO DESIGN REFSTREAM STREAMER MEDIA RENDERER
        Bel Canto REFStream Network Player / Streamer. High performance asynchronous ultra-low phase noise audio renderer connects your computer or NAS networked music server through ethernet to your audio system.Asynchronous Ethernet Streaming With a true Asynchronous interface our Ultra Low Noise Femtosecond Master Clocks control the output jitter from the networked sources. This provides the lowest noise digital source for the system DAC and unprecedented sonic transparency from any source file. DSD64 Compatible
      You can stream any DSD64 source to any of our DAC products using the REFStream.
      Hybrid Distributed Power Supply
      Power supply ensures that the Ultra Low Noise Clocks perform to their potential with power supply isolation and local low noise regulation right where it is needed. 
      BEL CANTO REFStream Specifications
      REFStream Core Technology
      Dual Ultra-Low Phase-Noise Clocks Two-stage galvanic isolation Full e.One chassis Controls and Indicators
      On/Off power switch Two color LED Specifications
      Input: High Speed Ethernet receptacle Output: Coaxial SPDIF on BNC 75Ω, Balanced AES on XLR 110Ω, LightLink ST Fiber Dual Ultra-Low Phase-Noise Clocks: Jitter <70Femtoseconds RMS, 100Hz-1MHz Supported sampling rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz Supported Lossless File types: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, DSF, DFF Supported word lengths: up to 24-bit and DSD64 Supported operating systems: Apple Macintosh and Microsoft Windows General:
      Power Usage On: 10W Power Usage Off: 0W Power Requirement: 120VAC/60Hz or 240VAC/50Hz set internally Dimensions: 8.5” W x12.5” D x 3.5” H (216mm x 318mm x 88mm) Weight: 14lbs (6.5kg)        
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By kramered
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Blue Mountains State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, COD Reason for selling: New and Unused Further information: 
      This item is brand new and still factory sealed. RRP was $999. Free Aus Post shipping.

Add DTS PlayFi, Apple AirPlay 2 & UPnP to any system
      Free DTS PlayFi app available for iOS & Android
      Works with Alexa
      24 bit / 192 kHz resolution
      Class leading fixed & variable analogue outputs
      SPDIF output
      High-end audio circuitry
      Stylish cast aluminium case
                    Excerpts from the Arcam website:
      Arcam rPlay allows you to add network audio streaming services and internet radio to any system using DTS PlayFi, Apple Airplay® or UPnP enabled music sources. It also features an SPDIF output that can be connected [to any DAC].
      The rPlay uses the finest quality parts in a layout that is optimised for low noise and minimum distortion. The four-layer PCB allows our designers to maximise the quality of the ground plane in order to further reduce interference between components. The use of multiple low noise individually regulated power supplies ensures the rPlay delivers the cleanest signal to the audiophile quality output stage. As well as a fixed line level analogue output, the rPlay also features a variable analogue output which uses the same volume control as the A49 flagship amplifier.
      The rPlay’s WiFi is compatible with 802.11 b/g/n but it also hosts a wired Ethernet (RJ45) connector for the most reliable results from your network.
      The rPlay is one of the simplest ways to enjoy streaming audio services regardless of platform and brings Arcam quality sound to a whole new generation of music lovers.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Dhanesh
      Item:
      Price Range:
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      Hello ,I am looking for a music streamer ,I'm based in melbourne, happy to pickup or look into courier if needed,thanks 
      Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Audio Magic AU
      Lumin X1 review by Alan Sircom HiFi+ UK

“The difference between ‘domestic’ balanced and ‘pro’ is the use of balancing transformers in the signal path.”

https://audiomagic.com.au/document/detail/214/lumin-x1-review-by-alan-sircom-hifi-uk