Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Chatswood
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: A mint condition FiiO X5 III (3rd generation) digital audio player with original leatherette case, clear case and screen protector applied in-factory. This was mainly my car player, never actually left the car much or carried around. Mostly using Spotify in car these days so no longer required, selling to fund a new turntable and phono stage. Further information, specs and manuals are available on FiiO's website: https://www.fiio.com/x5iii . Does not include original box, micro USB cable, coaxial digital adapter cable, micro SD card slot ejector pin, charger and other paper documentation that originally came with the unit. As a bonus I am including 2x 32GB SanDisk Ultra micro SD card installed in unit for free (not pictured). Also note the clear TPU case has blemishes although never been used.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200726_135824.thumb.jpg.e91751c289caf835e979b6d9d8a22a33.jpg20200726_130642.thumb.jpg.16d55781005e6ed935b4f7c20d47e286.jpg20200726_125918.thumb.jpg.8272d8ed97e25d0037eb4d5052042a59.jpg20200726_125835.thumb.jpg.2f072ce45b69b776c7544d1c00c4d22e.jpg20200726_130043.thumb.jpg.c20cde8280a9795fb3814a58dd26ef6c.jpg20200726_130207.thumb.jpg.163c7870ee5ad06abb74d7c4a39453ba.jpg

Edited by EasterlyDrake13
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cafe67
      Item Condition: Immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: WA Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Technics sl1210gae Further information
        I bought this deck from Frank Prowse. Hifi herein Perth. 29th June 2019  cost $4300. I notice these to buy new are now $4700.

at the time  I was also looking at technics sl1200g , but you could not buy an offical Oz supplied deck so decided against that idea. about a month later Technics said “hi Australia we’re back” 🙄

after looking and listen I settled on the ultradeck over the rega p6 and the clear audio concept.  It also ended up going that bit further with the master tracker cartridge rather than the ultra tracker, 

obviously I’m selling the deck so I’ll sing it’s praises. But at the same time having owned a Rega planar 3 and later a rega P6, the UD is better constructed and with the master tracker sounds very good. Looking around at the time, it seemed better constructed and less fiddly to setup compared to the Clearaudio Concept and Project Evolution 9 imho. 

alas FOMO on a locally sourced Technics SL1210gae , mean the Ultradeck has to go to re-coup some funds. 

I listen to more CD than records so deck/ cartridge has seen very little use, which makes me wonder why I bought  the technics , but hey who is logical around here.

deck presets as new with no scratches dents etc, as I would except less than 100 hrs of use. Basically taken out of box put on rack and played. 

have the boxes, cables and manual for shipping. Price is negotiable

Reviews here 

https://www.hifinews.com/content/mofi-ultradeckm-turntable-package

https://www.tonepublications.com/analogaholic/mofis-ultra-deck-m/

any questions feel free to ask 

Cheers dave

box dimensions and weight 
      14kg and 67cm length x 55cm deep x 27cm high. 

for postage 6059 WA to 2322 Chisholm NSW 

Oz Post quoted $140 plus insurance. 
      Smart Send quoted $58.49 
      Couriers Please quoted $48 
      Pack & Send quoted $55 or $95 with insurance.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I will keep either M15 or SP1000 Further information:
       Selling used Fiio M15 (purchased from Minidisc on May 2020, I can provide the receipt) with M15 leather case.

It is in great condition, works perfectly fine.

I am keeping either SP1000 or M15.

thank you.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Phil IP
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Hawthorn east State: VIC Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Too many speakers Further information: 1990’s classic Monitor Audio 11 speakers. Great condition for age. One binding post broken. All drivers 100%. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Essence
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, PayID, Bank Transfer, Cash Reason for selling: upgraded (to purifi) Further information:

The rating is VERY conservatively rated, closer to 90-100w when measured. Not power limited by any capacity, almost 2x power into 4ohms Original owner bought late last year from Dacman Audio, can provide purchase receipt  2 years+ warranty left Have all original packing & willing to ship The remote has been protected since day 1, immaculate condition Remote can turn the unit on/off Price dropped, more than 30% off RRP. Donation to SNA will be provided on the sale of the unit.   
      Photos:

Internals of a silver unit:

• By PMac76
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Coburg State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

FS: Modwright SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition Preamp

I bought this preamp as a stopgap while I waited for my end game setup. My Weston Acoustics Time Machine pre is here so this has to go. 

There are a few minor blemishes. The main one is the power label is a bit rubbed off, a few minor scratches and scuffs but certainly only visible on close inspection. Lastly I had my phono preamp sitting on top and there are some rub marks from the feet.
      From memory I did have some issues with the remote, volume worked but input didn’t. I do remember tightening both volume and input knobs, but I never tried the remote again as I just got up to change things.

These minor blemishes certainly don’t detract from the sound. The Modwright SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition Preamp’s reputation is well deserved, but I just prefer to see the valves on my setup. 
      Inspection before buying is possible, but audition is not. 

I have the original box and manual so postage at buyers expense isn’t a problem. 

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
      Peter

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved