SOLD: FS: Audio Research D76 Power Amp & FB2 Fan Base.

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Geelong
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash on pick up, Bank deposit
Reason for selling: Downsizing.

More gear of mine reluctantly up for grabs. For sale here is an absolute vintage classic, the Audio Research D76 power amp with the FB2 fan base.

Bought from the original owner as you see it here in the pictures. A classic ARC amp with 75 watts per channel from a dual mono configuration. This thing weighs an absolute tonne. Check out the size of the transformers! I did not want to sell these two but I have not had the chance to get them up and going and given my current circumtances I don't foresee being able to.

Owner assured me at the time of my purchase that both units work as they should but would benefit from visit to a tech to fit and bias new 6550's. The amp has an original GE old stock tube (rectifier position) and all 6CG7's are old GE stock also.   

The amp also comes with the ARC FB2 fan base. A very fortunate partnership as these units are exceptionally rare and as equally desirable.  

Downsizing as we have bought and moving into a smaller home.

Happy to answer any questions.

IMG_9075.jpg

IMG_9076.jpg

IMG_9077.jpg

IMG_9078.jpg

IMG_9079.jpg

IMG_9081.jpg

IMG_9082.jpg

IMG_9084.jpg

IMG_9085.jpg

IMG_9086.jpg

• Like 4