Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators

Any Astell & Kern owners out there ? 

 

I just realised there isnt actually an Astell and Kern owners thread ? surely we would need one :D 

 

perhaps we can have a thread like this to talk of such things....  in appreciation off... getting the best out of in setup.... any woes and troubles... am sure many owners out there and we can help each other enjoy these lovely things ! 

 

to kick things off...

 

am proud owner of a SP2000, and what a magnificent thing it is ... right from unwrapping with the lovely box comes in... which is now put away safely....

 

I got it in copper to match my headphones and with the lovely brown leather case it comes with. cant believe it comes with screen protectors as well !  

 

I can only best describe it as an Ingot ! gosh its heavy and like been hewn from a slab of metal. so well made. and feels very slick in operation. and sounds superb with the headphones ! 

 

IMG_1344.jpeg

 

IMG_1346.jpeg

 

IMG_1347.jpeg

 

IMG_1350.jpeg

 

IMG_1366.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any Astell & Kern owners out there ?    I just realised there isnt actually an Astell and Kern owners thread ? surely we would need one     perhaps we can have a thread like th

SP1000 & Stellia combo is working to me.   Nice pickup on the SP1000.    

Bought an SP1000 second hand off the classifieds here, and am loving it so far. It's nice to have a dedicated music player again after so many years. I've been able to install a couple of APKs, and am

  • Moderators

I managed to copy out a ton of CDs that i had already on my MacBook with the android file transfer utility.

 

I figured out how to down load the apple music app from the apkpure website that has all the apps

 

https://apkpure.com

 

can't seem to figure out how to download spotify... but looks like tidal comes on board...

 

no ways to load a youtube app ? I guess it is a DAP only not a video media player :D 

 

how are other A&K DAP owners finding things.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, betty boop said:

 

I managed to copy out a ton of CDs that i had already on my MacBook with the android file transfer utility

 

Similar story here though for me it was a bit of mucking around as my CDs were ripped to WAV through EAC and when I copied the files over to my SP1000 they all came up as "Unknown" and "Unknown Album".... :unsure:

After a little research I discovered that the AK's filing relies on additional metadata that EAC for some reason doesn't add so then had to manually enter the extra metadata in Foobar2000. (You can't edit the metadata in Windows.)

 

Once I had the metadata sorted it was just a matter of copying the music over with no requirement any 3rd party app.

 

Obviously not a fault with Astell & Kern and more to do with the WAV format.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Moderators
5 hours ago, Martykt said:

Similar story here though for me it was a bit of mucking around as my CDs were ripped to WAV through EAC and when I copied the files over to my SP1000 they all came up as "Unknown" and "Unknown Album".... :unsure:

After a little research I discovered that the AK's filing relies on additional metadata that EAC for some reason doesn't add so then had to manually enter the extra metadata in Foobar2000. (You can't edit the metadata in Windows.)

i already had files for my blue sound, so just used those to go across ... all worked drag dropped and art and such :) 

 

wondering still how to get spotify onto it. all else like apple music, tidal etc got across via its open apps and android file transfer. 

 

I think its because google play is expecting a device associated  ... android issue... and likely because i live apple world :D 

 

ps also be nice to get tune-in app across. anyone using a tune in app ? it falls in same category as spotify for apps

 

https://us.astellnkern.com/blogs/news/open-app-service-instructions

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, betty boop said:

wondering still how to get spotify onto it. all else like apple music, tidal etc got across via its open apps and android file transfer. 

 

I think its because google play is expecting a device associated  ... android issue... and likely because i live apple world :D 

Is the problem the android file transfer won't allow the transfer or is the SP2000 not allowing the installation once copied?

 

If it's the android file transfer not playing ball the easiest solution is to get your hands on a PC (if and when you can...) as the file transfer is just a case of copying the appropriate APK files into the OpenService Folder.

 

Also make sure you get the correct Spotify from apkpure.com as I noticed there were multiple Spotify's for different uses.

 

https://www.apkpure.com/spotify-music/com.spotify.music

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
6 minutes ago, Martykt said:

Is the problem the android file transfer won't allow the transfer or is the SP2000 not allowing the installation once copied?

 

If it's the android file transfer not playing ball the easiest solution is to get your hands on a PC (if and when you can...) as the file transfer is just a case of copying the appropriate APK files into the OpenService Folder.

 

Also make sure you get the correct Spotify from apkpure.com as I noticed there were multiple Spotify's for different uses.

 

https://www.apkpure.com/spotify-music/com.spotify.music

 

 

 

oh no not the android file transfer, that worked for apple music, but cant seem to do for spotify 

 

its the google play thing, which wont play :D

 

https://support.google.com/googleplay/thread/61247375?hl=en

 

as it says can't download apps to mac as can only download to supported devices ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, betty boop said:

ps also be nice to get tune-in app across. anyone using a tune in app ? it falls in same category as spotify for apps

I haven't tried that one yet.

 

I did try the MyTuner Radio app though for some reason I found the streams from a couple of stations I listen to sounded very poor compared to the original streams and from a free radio app on my iPhone.

I tried emailing them but the reply was that "We only use the station's official streaming links" and they have updated the link and try again in 8 hours.

Link to post
Share on other sites


11 minutes ago, betty boop said:

oh no not the android file transfer, that worked for apple music, but cant seem to do for spotify 

 

its the google play thing, which wont play :D

 

https://support.google.com/googleplay/thread/61247375?hl=en

 

as it says can't download apps to mac as can only download to supported devices ....

Just to clarify a little further, are you trying to download Spotify from apkpure.com and cannot do so on the mac?

Or is it once downloaded you can't copy it across to your SP2000?

 

On the PC I had no issue downloading Spotify from APKpure.com and then copying it over to my SP1000.

 

Is there a PC in the house?

Might be the easiest solution.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
14 minutes ago, Martykt said:

Just to clarify a little further, are you trying to download Spotify from apkpure.com and cannot do so on the mac?

Or is it once downloaded you can't copy it across to your SP2000?

can't download... it let me do apple music...

 

15 minutes ago, Martykt said:

On the PC I had no issue downloading Spotify from APKpure.com and then copying it over to my SP1000.

might have to try a pc...perhaps google play is apple allergic :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, betty boop said:

might have to try a pc...perhaps google play is apple allergic :D

Could well be.... :D 

Might have to head to your closest neutral territory !!

 

I will say that's one slight unfortunate reality of the Astel & Kerns being android based, all the apps and user interface are slightly klunky compared to what you get on ios...

That said I can't see Apple letting Astell & Kern get their hands on ios anytime soon so soldier on we must !! :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
7 minutes ago, Martykt said:

Could well be.... :D 

Might have to head to your closest neutral territory !!

 

I will say that's one slight unfortunate reality of the Astel & Kerns being android based, all the apps and user interface are slightly klunky compared to what you get on ios...

That said I can't see Apple letting Astell & Kern get their hands on ios anytime soon so soldier on we must !! :D 

indeed ! not expecting it to be iOS like or anything. to be honest pretty happy with things though way works responsiveness etc. seems intuitive enough :) 

 

i understand it allows the open apps. but wish it had a google play thing on board though....then could just download the apps straight off... but i undersntsd while its android... I think its only based on it...

Link to post
Share on other sites


18 hours ago, betty boop said:

no ways to load a youtube app ? I guess it is a DAP only not a video media player :D

I have to say that is one criticism for Astell & Kern, it would be nice for Astell & Kern to be a bit less stingy in their approved apps list.

It would be good to be able to install some extra music based apps that are not on the list and YouTube would be a great addition to listen to live concerts.

 

There is one way that I stumbled upon to install unapproved apps though I believe Astell & Kern stopped it from working in their later updates. :fear:

I tried it and didn't manage to get it to work but might be worth a try. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
1 minute ago, Martykt said:

I have to say that is one criticism for Astell & Kern, it would be nice for Astell & Kern to be a bit less stingy in their approved apps list.

It would be good to be able to install some extra music based apps that are not on the list and YouTube would be a great addition to listen to live concerts.

agree...

 

though youtube is there ... stock - its  called "V-Link" :D 

2 minutes ago, Martykt said:

There is one way that I stumbled upon to install unapproved apps though I believe Astell & Kern stopped it from working in their later updates. :fear:

I tried it and didn't manage to get it to work but might be worth a try. 

thanks for the link, will check out... might help with my woes too...

 

I did manager to load tune-in into the android loader and transfer onto the A&K and though loaded into the open-source folder... it didnt show in the app list... so perhaps i fluked it :D  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, eostre23 said:

Just adding I own a under-the-radar SA700. Previously owned a non-starting SR15!

SA700 has been flawless though (Touches wood)

welcome ! and no doubt an awesome thing the SA700 :) 

 

how you using your @eostre23, do you use any of the apps on the thing, loaded any of own or just working off music tracks have loaded on it :)

 

what headphones are you running with your SA700 :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Moderators
2 hours ago, Martykt said:

Could well be.... :D 

hmm pc route gave same result... oh well... might check out the other video link you posted see what thats all about :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, Martykt said:

I have to say that is one criticism for Astell & Kern, it would be nice for Astell & Kern to be a bit less stingy in their approved apps list.

It would be good to be able to install some extra music based apps that are not on the list and YouTube would be a great addition to listen to live concerts.

 

There is one way that I stumbled upon to install unapproved apps though I believe Astell & Kern stopped it from working in their later updates. :fear:

I tried it and didn't manage to get it to work but might be worth a try. 

 

 

ok first difference ... here it gives a direct link to download ... eg below ...Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 9.04.22 pm.png

 

i checked mx player on my mac and i gets the same and can download....

 

but if go looking for spotify, it takes me to google play to download ? 

 

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 9.06.42 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-15 at 9.06.42 pm.png

 

and as soon as I get that, no matter pc or mac I then cant download due to no device thats supported error ! 

 

as soon as go to google play and click install it asks to sign into google which I do and then I get error below, "you dont have any devices ! "

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 9.14.50 pm.png

 

 ... i'll keep watching....but thought id call that out. as definitely a google thing @ 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

ok got a note back from a2a to clarify things after lodged a ticket with them, they then sent me a apk file for sonos ... which worked. also suggested to try downloading from some place else. some searching found a tune in file a lot more current then ones i was playing with. and that seemed to load to. I did this via work laptop. 

 

anyways am sorted with apps. so suggestion is search around for the latest and can because these are open source, just get the latest version. I note the sp2000 got an update today as well....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, betty boop said:

ok got a note back from a2a to clarify things after lodged a ticket with them, they then sent me a apk file for sonos ... which worked. also suggested to try downloading from some place else. some searching found a tune in file a lot more current then ones i was playing with. and that seemed to load to. I did this via work laptop. 

 

anyways am sorted with apps. so suggestion is search around for the latest and can because these are open source, just get the latest version. I note the sp2000 got an update today as well....

Can you please PM me a link to the working Tunin? :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
8 minutes ago, Martykt said:

Can you please PM me a link to the working Tunin? :) 

hi marty, its version 24.9 thats the latest :) 

 

I can't beleive I closed the window had it on, but checking my history I beleive its this one below

https://tunein-radio.en.uptodown.com/android

 

anyways as long as v24.9 should be all good...

 

I am getting used to this open source thing... ie available from so many sources... can just download... I guess means some hit miss possibility ..but its not like apple where all apps come from only one place ! :D 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

ps I should say tune in radio on the A&K and with the focals sounds lovely ! best I have ever heard :D  just listening to some sbs chill but its good can listen to stuff like this through the A&K way I expand my awareness of music out there. certainly great to have entire web of music and radio out there at finger tips ... something id suggest leaves like of the sony flagship DAP with no wifi really lacking ! 

 

ps first time you open tune in radio ... it will come up with the subscription option or free with ads version. just close that window and keep going,. it by default goes with the free with ads and the adds only appear on screen not like in the audio or anything. so not a bother ....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, betty boop said:

... something id suggest leaves like of the sony flagship DAP with no wifi really lacking ! 

I agree, being restricted to only the music that happens to be in my library would be a deal breaker for me.

 

I believe the reason is the Sony and other flagship DAPs use their own software which while understand wanting to get away from Android unfortunately that does mean they're restricted in what they can do.
 

On my SP1000 I've been simply hooking on to my Personal Hotspot and streaming uncompressed music through Amazon Music which means I can listen to pretty much whatever I want.


I think the ability to stream and install different apps puts the Astell & Kerns well ahead of the others.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
4 minutes ago, Martykt said:

I agree, being restricted to only the music that happens to be in my library would be a deal breaker for me.

 

I believe the reason is the Sony and other flagship DAPs use their own software which while understand wanting to get away from Android unfortunately that does mean they're restricted in what they can do.
 

On my SP1000 I've been simply hooking on to my Personal Hotspot and streaming uncompressed music through Amazon Music which means I can listen to pretty much whatever I want.


I think the ability to stream and install different apps puts the Astell & Kerns well ahead of the others.

thats good to hear re amazon music, i beleive with prime account we have some free music ... so should explore :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

A nice thing... with spotify... playing paul kelly's - from st kilda to kings cross it pulls through the music video in the artwork... its only a loop but rather nice touch...good this comes across with the A&K spotify app.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, betty boop said:

thats good to hear re amazon music, i beleive with prime account we have some free music ... so should explore :) 

Yes free with Prime Account though only has a very limited range of their available music and not sure whether you get the uncompressed streaming or just the standard 256Kb.

 

Value-wise it's also the cheapest to offer uncompressed streaming at $11.99 per month compared to Tidal and Deezer.

 

ImAmazon Music also has a radio function which seems a little limited in the playlist is a nice addition.

 

Ideally I would like to just play completely randomly with from chosen genres but unfortunately none of the streaming services seem to have thought of what would be a pretty simple function to setup.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/08/2020 at 6:38 PM, betty boop said:

welcome ! and no doubt an awesome thing the SA700 :) 

 

how you using your @eostre23, do you use any of the apps on the thing, loaded any of own or just working off music tracks have loaded on it :)

 

what headphones are you running with your SA700 :) 

Hi, just the A&K loaded Tidal app, internal storage & a SD Card.

Beyerdynamic AK T5p 2nd Gen headphones & Shuoer Tapes IEMs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
11 hours ago, eostre23 said:

Hi, just the A&K loaded Tidal app, internal storage & a SD Card.

Beyerdynamic AK T5p 2nd Gen headphones & Shuoer Tapes IEMs.

Oh that should be a nice pair ! Not heard those but I believe were made for each other.

 

wondering what all headphones work well with AK and what folks using...

 

focal clearly a great match with Stellia as well ! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

 

checked out the sp2000 with some wired B&W P7 and really quite impressed the result, with how good the A&K sp2000 makes these sound ! and this is just listening to some spotify. I guess just show value of good source gear and amplification, what is retained too is the character of the B&Ws which are more on the polite, warmish style which suits well for a bit of relaxed listening at times. So good news here the A&K I had feared perhaps not necessarily show the B&Ws at their best. maybe even highlight their flaws given lets face it were a $500-$750 headphone in their time.

 

IMG_1386.jpeg

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My SR 15 and Hyla CE-5 IEM's cabled with Orpheus MK5.5 4 wire cable.

Have a 500gb Micro SD Card fitted and love the combo of the iem's and player. The bass out of the Hyla's is to die for. :)

A simple matter to transfer files from my external hard drive to the SR 15, and having access to my Tidal account is a nice bonus too.

 

 

why (1 of 1).jpg

Hyla CE-5 IEM.jpg

Edited by soundfan
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
15 hours ago, soundfan said:

My SR 15 and Hyla CE-15 IEM's cabled with Orpheus MK5.5 4 wire cable.

Have a 500gb Micro SD Card fitted and love the combo of the iem's and player. The bass out of the Hyla's is to die for. :)

A simple matter to transfer files from my external hard drive to the SR 15, and having access to my Tidal account is a nice bonus too.

nice to hear thats a great combo sounfan not one have had pleasure to experience ! great its hitting the spot for you :) it is a good option the SD card on these things. feel I don't have to worry about running out of space :D yes i too grabbed my external hard drive and copied files across to my A&K. Tidal definitely seems to work pretty well with these things too ! pretty good integration and like that it comes pre loaded just ready to go :) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought an SP1000 second hand off the classifieds here, and am loving it so far. It's nice to have a dedicated music player again after so many years. I've been able to install a couple of APKs, and am currently signed up for a free one month trial with Qobuz (thanks to a VPN setup to sign up to the US-based option). I'm pretty pleased with the range of music there for my brand of weird, so will probably pay for the subscription soon. I'll probably do playlist management through an interface that is a little less small and slightly delayed in response. 

 

Curious if anyone has used a local streaming server to make tracks available to the DAP. I see on A&K's website that there is an 'MQS Streaming Server' but the download links don't appear to work for me. I suspect that a DLNA server might do the trick, but haven't dug in too deeply yet.

 

Currently using some B&O BeoPlay H6 headphones with it and they sound great, but as can happen, I heard that Focal Stellia's were magical and inspired crying, so have some on their way to me now as well. Can't wait to try out that combo with a box of tissues near by... :)

 

edit: Re my wondering about DLNA as a media server, I tried turning on Plex Media Server with my CD rips, and it worked straight away with AK Connect

 

image.thumb.jpeg.e7df6db84ace63bf9878cb9b905899bd.jpeg

Edited by mbd
More info
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, mbd said:

Focal Stellia's were magical

SP1000 & Stellia combo is working to me. :D 

Nice pickup on the SP1000. :thumb: 
 

A378732A-CD77-4C87-BEEA-E98C0F5C1AEF.thumb.jpeg.54bf50f2e110b75ff54c0399d790c20e.jpeg

Edited by Martykt
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
48 minutes ago, mbd said:

Bought an SP1000 second hand off the classifieds here, and am loving it so far. It's nice to have a dedicated music player again after so many years.

Congrats ! I know how you feel....its been literally YEARS for me too... since have had a DAP or anything of portable nature of quality as A&K. great pick up on the SP1000 and good to hear loving it :)

 

48 minutes ago, mbd said:

Curious if anyone has used a local streaming server to make tracks available to the DAP. I see on A&K's website that there is an 'MQS Streaming Server' but the download links don't appear to work for me. I suspect that a DLNA server might do the trick, but haven't dug in too deeply yet.

I note some MQS and DSD files showing up in the main A&K menu....where did they come from ? is this the service ? 

 

48 minutes ago, mbd said:

Currently using some B&O BeoPlay H6 headphones with it and they sound great, but as can happen, I heard that Focal Stellia's were magical and inspired crying, so have some on their way to me now as well. Can't wait to try out that combo with a box of tissues near by... :)

ooooh ! well done ! they are gorgeous headphones !!! welcome to the Stellia club as well :D hope they are inspiring in the best sense possible hehe

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, betty boop said:

I note some MQS and DSD files showing up in the main A&K menu....where did they come from ? is this the service ? 

I believe that's just a shortcut to show MQS and DSD tracks that are stored locally. The server is a way to have a large collection hosted on a Windows or Mac on the local network that can stream to the DAP using the 'AK Connect' mode.

 

I setup a free Plex Media Server (https://www.plex.tv) on a Mac Mini that has a disk with my reasonably CD Rips collection on it, and enabled the DLNA server within Plex. When I enable AK Connect on the DAP, I am able to see 'MY DEVICE' as well as 'Plex Media Server: Host'  as Library options, and then navigate through the library from there. Obviously this won't work without local network, but if you can't (or don't want to) fit your entire collection on the local storage, it's seems to be an option. (Note that I've only just got this all going, so maybe there'll be quirks I haven't discovered yet. Unsure for example if the entire library will be handled okay by Plex or by the SP1000 - maybe there's a limit to the size). 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, betty boop said:

I note some MQS and DSD files showing up in the main A&K menu....where did they come from ? is this the service ? 

 

 

2 hours ago, mbd said:

I believe that's just a shortcut to show MQS and DSD tracks that are stored locally. The server is a way to have a large collection hosted on a Windows or Mac on the local network that can stream to the DAP using the 'AK Connect' mode

 

There is a smattering of my collection onboard that shows up too. Is this going to be a formatting issue? Do I need to add something to the tags of my whole collection to do this?

 

Gosh I can't wait to try this out when I get my SE 100 back (*hghm* from warranty repair *cough cough*)

Gonna be a ripsnorter rollercoaster of an adventure, I'm sure

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mbd said:

Can't wait to try out that combo with a box of tissues near by

If you could cradle a sleeping newborn, watch the sunset on Lake Como, reminisce of the time you ignored your late father's invitations, AND listen to Miles on your new Stellias... Well, one might be truly emptied of one's emotional baggage, after such a deluge of weeping.

 

Congratulations on the Stellias! Seems everyone has one, gotta be my turn soon!

Edited by mugwampjism
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
13 minutes ago, mugwampjism said:

Congratulations on the Stellias! Seems everyone has one, gotta be my turn soon!

they definitely seem to THE HOT item for the moment... just happens they seem to pair well with A&K :D as well... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

We havent had any internet where we are for last couple days since a big storm. and the A&K sp2000 seems to just be powering on regardless... unlike other idevices its not throwing a barney or anything. the joys of having some 200+ CDs losslessly stored on it that just been enjoying.

 

I had planned to check out the A&K DAP with another of my pair of headphones this weekend to see how they go with those. But the focal Stellia I kid you not are just sounding better and better with the sp2000 :D possible both are running in ... so have absolutely no inkling to check out with one of my other pairs headphones :D ...leave that for next weekend 😛 

 

@mbd how's your stellia's going with your A&K ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, betty boop said:

how's your stellia's going with your A&K ?

Funny timing, I was actually going to post again today with an update, and then got distracted. Thanks for reminding me :)

 

I am so loving the setup. I've been listening all week. I had my first 'tears' moment today when I listened to the David Arnold/Propellerheads version of 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'.

 

https://song.link/au/i/266616103

 

Also the Anne-Sophie Mutter/John Williams album "Across the Stars" sounds amazing. 

 

https://album.link/au/i/1466777023

 

Unfortunately, nothing can make one of my kids' favourite songs sound good, not even the Stellia:

 

https://song.link/au/i/1518257703

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
       Selling used Astell & Kern ACRO L1000 desktop DAC & amplifier.
       
      1. purchased on June 2018 from Minidisc, however it was sent to Astell & Kern South Korea for servicing on September 2020. I got it back on January 2021, but as I have a lot better desktop DAC and amp now, I don't need this.
      2. it comes with its power cord, manual and original box (packaging).
       
      It is a decent dac & amp which comes with 6.35mm, 3.5mm and 2.5mm (balanced) outputs. 
       
      Please visit Astell & Kern official website or one of the retailers (e.g. Minidisc) website to check its features   
       
      thank you   
      Photos:
       
      PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item





    • By Klaus220
      Item Condition: great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal+3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I will keep either M15 or SP1000 Further information:
       Selling used SP1000 SS + Dignis leather case + 1 A&K leather case
       
      Was purchased from Minidisc on December 2018 (can provide the receipt), it is still in good condition. Batter life is quite good as well, just tested and about 5~10 % of battery decrease in an hour (depending on screen time and file that you played e.g. mp3 uses less battery, DSD uses more battery)
       
      Two cases I am providing worth about 449 AUD (RRP) 
       
      I realized there's no point to have more than 1 DAP...
       
      *** PLEASE NOTE, I AM ONLY PROVIDING 1 DIGNIS LEATHER CASE AND 1 A&K LEATHER CASE (NOT TWO A&K ANYMORE), I UPDATED THE PRICE ACCORDINGLY***
       
      thank you  
      Photos:
       
      PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item







       


       

    • By Klaus220
      Item Condition: new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
       
      Selling new (sealed) Astell & Kern SR15 + NEW (sealed) SR15 leather case.
       
      I purchased them from Addicted to Audio on 12.12.2020. I was going to use it, but changed my mind.
       
      If you want, I can provide the receipt as well   
       
      thank you!
      Photos:
       
      PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

    • By xtiva2000
      Item Condition: Used but in excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal as Friend or 3% fee Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       
      Renowned TOTL Astell and Kern SP1000 in Onyx Black on sale until it was superseded by SP2000, which I have upgraded to and hence this beautiful DAP is on sale.
       
      Comes loaded with latest firmware and has always been kept in custom leather case with lid and hence no scratch on body.  Screen has been always been covered with screen protection, Tempered glass screen protection has been applied.  Will take that out if you required, it lessens touch sensitivity 
       
      It was purchased from Minidisk in Chatswood,  Jun 2019, so should have another 6 month of warranty left.  Original receipt can be included.
       
      It comes with everything that it came with;
      Original paper and Wooden box SP1000 Onyx Black itself (Photo came a looking like silverish color and hence took another photo with white background.  It is nice Black color) 1 x front screen protection film 2 x rear protection film (Never used it as DAP has always been inside case.  Also carbon(ish) feel is much better than the protective film) 1 x original leather case 1 x USB cable 1 x Pin for removing SD card. Paper work Can also include custom made Leather case with lid to cover screen but it has my Full Name imprinted in the front cover.......... I have covered my full name in yellow 
        Buyer to pay for shipping and applicable Insurance but I prefer not to ship this as I do not trust Auspost delivery.  Please be aware no responsibility will be accepted for lost parcel.  ie. really really prefer to sell to buyer who can pick up and look at the unit and doesn't need to worry about the delivery...

      Photos:
       
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
       








    • By Klaus220
      Item Condition: NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal+3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many DAPs Further information:
       Selling new (sealed) Astell & Kern SR15 + NEW (sealed) SR15 leather case.
       
      initially purchased from Addicted to Audio, I was going to use it, but changed my mind.
       
      thank you!
      Photos:
       
      PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item




×
×
  • Create New...