Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sunshine west
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Headphone in excellent condition with original pads. I had been using this with WA2 to experiment tube rolling. Lots of info on the net. Price include postage within Australia.

https://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/t-1.html

https://www.kenrockwell.com/audio/beyer/t1.htm

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/beyer2/t1.html
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

6742006E-69A8-474A-9692-79D7AD3677ED.jpeg

E3516E43-51F1-48C9-ADA7-E129D7AE0062.jpeg

42475114-EADD-4E8F-ABD4-8825D36D2B72.jpeg

46AA865E-E6D6-4841-944D-E8A8FDB8F789.jpeg

AA3BF678-8AD4-41AF-8FD5-AF387BFEB510.jpeg

30F47E28-AB93-4B74-95EE-D80460C8DD88.jpeg

B4CE3555-D9CB-42D4-A09A-32AB8AE6E01F.jpeg

C0688281-75A1-4965-9770-39FDE640461E.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Andy :)
      Item Condition: Good, as shown in picture Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rockhampton State: QLD Payment Method: EFT & Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded to Flagship AV pre amp CXA5200 Further information:
      Selling my Yamaha RVX2085 due to upgrade to Yamaha CX-A5200. The machine is in good condition. 
      Good power Very nice AI surround mode Easy to setup  
      RX-V2085 - Specs - AV Receivers - Home Audio - Products - Yamaha - Music - Australia

Note; I will update some photo on Thursday as the photo quality is not up to standard.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By Zlok
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Burwood State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I don't use much anymore. Further information:

I bought it from Addicted to Audio at Newtown January 2020. RRP and information can be view at DCA MrSpeakers or minidisc.com.au.  Addicted to Audio are no longer have DCA (MrSpeakers)

https://www.minidisc.com.au/mrspeakers-ether-2

It doesn't have DCA VIVO cable, but have a custom made cable termination 4pin XLR. (2m) I lost the DCA VIVO cable because I use as portable at work. ( Cable show in photos )

When I bought it only came with one headphones pads which is the none perforated. The headphones pads set ( perforated and suede ) check on DCA MrSpeakers website for prices and info about the sound difference on the headphone pads. https://www.danclarkaudio.com/ether-2-suede-and-perforated-pads.html

It is with perforated pads at the moment. To me is the best sounding out of them three types. Information of the difference between pads also on the official DCA MrSpeakers website.

Open for offers

Thanks for reading!
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Mint - / Mint - Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Mobile Fidelity # MFSL 1 - 031. long since out of print. Recorded 1972 and pressed in 1981 in Japan, with gatefold cover, Vinyl is pretty well mint condition, but as it is not sealed it must be rated Mint -. New plastic outer sleeve and cleaned in KLA Audio Ultrasonic RCM KL200.

Photos:

• By Zlok
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Burwood State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Back to full size headphones, and not traveling with public transport as much. Further information: 

I bought it early 2019 at MiniDisc au. Stock cable is 3.5 mm.  whatever show on photos. It's what you get. 

Brand new price below and information about them. 
      https://www.minidisc.com.au/empire-ears-esr-universal

Open for offers

thanks for reading!
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new - perfect cosmetically and operationally. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer. Reason for selling: Too many amplifiers. Further information: Original purchaser of this terrific 22 wpc SET (845 valve) integrated amplifier from the Australian distributor - 240 volt unit. Bias adjustment for 845 valves and hum balancers for each channel - never been used as it is totally silent in operation. Comes in original factory packaging, manual, remote control and valve cage (never used). Unit was used in both integrated form and as a stand alone stereo power amplifier with a separate pre-amplifier which is a significant bonus, should you have a really high quality pre-amp the overall performance can be lifted even further. Nevertheless, the unit's pre-amp section is no slouch.Amp has just 107 hours use and the stock Psvane 845 valves a mere 57 hours as Psvane Western Electric 845 Replica valves were used for awhile as alternatives. All other stock valves were replaced with new Genelex Gold Lion valves viz. 2 x KT66 (replacing 6L6s), 2 x 12AX7s and 1 x 5AR4 - total cost of unit was $5,700. The price is firm.Notwithstanding the amp's high quality, it was used in rotation with other amplifiers, hence it's low useage.

Photos: