SOLD: FS: Canare 4S11 speaker cable. 2.5m pair

Item Condition: Used 9/10
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Lesmurdie
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup.
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Purchased new from Blue Jeans Cables in USA about 2016. These are 2.5m length with factory cold crimped banana locking terminations by Blue Jeans so no solder and provide one of the better connections. I don't think you will ever pull them apart without destroying the cable or plug. Come with 

locking banana terminations similar to Bill's new cables to provide a solid contact with speaker receptacle.

Selling as have upgraded and these sitting in cupboard. They deserve a new home where their sonic qualities can be appreciated. Yes. I'm thinning the herd as I continue to try new cables.

Price includes Auspost standard shipping to mainland Australia. Tracking number provided when posted.

Please PM if you would like further info.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20200811_104754758_resize_95.jpg

IMG_20200811_104736397_resize_22.jpg

Edited by jakestar
Price adjustment