SOLD: FS: Audia Flight FLS 3S Integrated Amp

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: 9.5/10
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Maribyrnong
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal Bank transfer
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information: 

This Amp is so versatile ,it almost does anything you ask for, it has a high quality head phone amp, a  MM/MC  phono board  can level with a lot of stand along units, it can be use as separate power amp or pre amp, has theatre mode if you want to integrate with your home theatre system , has connection for sub woofer should you opt for 2.1 music system .

But the best thing is how it sound, this dual mono design amp can produce huge scale of sound stage and dynamic from music track like Night on the Bald Mountain by Mozart, still retain the Audia Flight sound signature ..Smooth and warm, bass is so well controlled and solid. Amp was bought less than 6 months I was so impressed and going to get the bigger brother from the same brand. Price including postage within Australia, with box, remote ,manual  etc..RRP price with Phono Board is $5700. 

https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/audia-flight-three-s-integrated-amplifier

https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/audia-flight-three-s-integrated-amplifier

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20200808_113153.jpg

IMG_20200801_115639.jpg

IMG_20200808_123904.jpg

Capture 2.PNG

Capture 1.PNG

IMG_20200808_175713.jpg

Edited by Cono28
  • Like 2

I have the same amp and it is great with all music. Huge bass, very natural mid range and silky treble, all with massive sound stage. These take a while to run in so at 6 months it has just started to settle.

At two grand off retail this is a great buy for someone looking for similar quality to Vitus, Accuphase, Bryston etc. 

@kimmcblane - hey Loz, what are you pairing your FLS4 with?

• Like 1

@kimmcblane, @gemini07, @audiome, thanks for the kind words, this amp was really impressed me every night when I turn it on. also the 3s  cd player with digital card is a stand alone Dac killer with all the input connections, will look after all your digital source , amazing velvet sound ,a prefect match for the minimalist like me?

Edited by Cono28

Guest Mr Thorens

A great amp indeed and another surprise is the quality of the internal phono stage. Has the detail and resolution and speed of an expensive external pre, very wide soundstage and depth. I’ve been through a few other phono stages and keep going back to the internal one. This is a superb amp. 

6 hours ago, gemini07 said:

I have the same amp and it is great with all music. Huge bass, very natural mid range and silky treble, all with massive sound stage. These take a while to run in so at 6 months it has just started to settle.

At two grand off retail this is a great buy for someone looking for similar quality to Vitus, Accuphase, Bryston etc. 

@kimmcblane - hey Loz, what are you pairing your FLS4 with?

Have it with Pass/L XP20 and some Paradigms atm > soon to be WB Chimera's > touch wood.   Crackrrr setup George for my ears.?

• Like 1