WTB: Sennheiser HD800S, can trade with my mint Focal Clear

Item: Sennheiser HD800S
Price Range: Depends on condition
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

Would like to trade with my near new Focal Clear (with original box and accessories), happy to pay extra if in excellent condition, also including postage.

Edited by Thebs
Editing details
  • 1 month later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HelloYellowVolvo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Templestowe State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: I purchased these headphones here a few weeks ago. They had minimal use when I purchased them and I have only used them for a couple of hours myself.

Headphones present as brand new, the brand and model speaks for itself.

Multitudes of reviews online.

Happy to answer any questions but price is firm.

😎

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By EichEss
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Wentworth Point State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing headphone setup Further information: Bought these second hand about 1.5 years ago. Really good condition and comes with original box. Selling due to wanting to downsize the headphone setup and buy a dac/amp combo to get some desk real-estate.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By AuDrew
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Willoughby State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Selling as a system with the headphones as these are wired up with dedicated Cardas cables and phono termination plugs.

Headroom is a US company that used to manufacture high quality headphone amplifiers but I don’t believe they operate anymore. I bought these from a friend who used this as part of his work as a DJ. The built in DACs are pretty amazing. It has dedicated filters for the headphone output stage and can operate as a preamp with both balanced and unbalanced outputs.

Happy to consider selling separately if required. Message me for further details.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By wanta911
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burswood State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Owned since new and very rarely used as I'm not exactly a regular headphone listener.

For Sennheiser HD580, HD600, HD650.

Overall length is 15ft / 4.5 metres. Ideal if you are looking for some more distance between yourself and your amp.

Prefer a local sale but will post at an agreed price. 

Please PM for further info or interest.

• By CIA525
      Item Condition: Excellent, all original extras. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Not using Further information:

Headphones are in excellent condition. Hardly used.

Comes with all original accessories: 
          •    Manual
          •    Cleaning cloth
          •    6.3mm cable
          •    4-pin XLR balanced cable
          •    Cable pouch
          •    USB stick that includes manual, sound signature as recorded from the factory and certificate of authenticity matched to the serial number on the headband

These headphones have the most amazing, clean sound but I tend to mostly listen to music that doesn't take advantage of this style and I always end of using my Fostex headphones, so am selling these.

If shipped, will be packaged securely with insurance and signature.

Photos: