Benchmark @ HeyNow Hi-Fi

Benchmark:

I was quite surprised when I first encountered Benchmark.

Their design philosophy is refreshingly simple.

Make the best possible equipment without pandering to superfluous considerations. Make sublime audio components, and not audio jewellery! This stance may run counter to, or even offend, certain hi-end audio traditions.

That indeed, may be so. Benchmark does not make gear that seeks to curry favour from folk wanting large, expensive, inefficient equipment. That is not their ethos. they prefer instead to create compact, efficient, an unobtrusive gear that actually gets out of the way of the music and doesn't fight it for at least, visual competition. 

I was utterly taken aback when a single AHB2 amplifier drove the mighty Amphion Krypton 3s to concert levels in my room. 

So small, so unobtrusive and so efficient. This thing measures stupendously well, and sounds sublime.

Buy a DAC3 and a AHB2 and spend the rest of your life happy, enjoying music and untroubled about upgrading; for the price of a pair of esoteric speaker cables.

The last word regarding Benchmark must surely come from one of the world's finest speaker manufacturers, SEAS, who recently chose the AHB2 as their reference amplifier! They have the capacity and budget to choose whatever they want, but, in the end, it was the astounding Benchmark AHB2, over everyone, and everything else.

You can too. Please follow the link to my website to see the new pricing on Benchmark and sign up to receive my newsletter to receive your code to even better pricing. Benchmark is a worldwide standard and I have world beating prices with full local warranty.

https://www.heynowhifi.com.au/benchmark-copy

Geoff

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator
On 06/08/2020 at 7:01 PM, Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi said:

You can too. Please follow the link to my website to see the new pricing on Benchmark and sign up to receive my newsletter to receive your code to even better pricing. Benchmark is a worldwide standard and I have world beating prices with full local warranty.

https://www.heynowhifi.com.au/benchmark-copy

Geoff

This link is broken @Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi

• Thanks 1