FS: MIXED Bulk 5 vinyl Lot - Lenny Kravitz, Nick Drake ...more

Item Condition: As described below
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bulleen
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: latest finds

Individual items are available ( 5 of them ) - please PM me for a price on any ONE or more item from below, that you would like.

Bulk price (only) includes tracked postage ANYWHERE in Australia.

francoisegin.jpg.110ac3b70247acb5639cc2dcc873fbf6.jpg      71epIKw7XvL._AC_SL1400_.jpg  690692089_legalizeit.jpg.3e86343d6f2a39a1a722d110abdf3a0e.jpg  silversunWidows.jpg  61eq2J86ZnL._AC_SL1400_.jpg            

Francoise Hardy - Gin Tonic

1980 Japanese vinyl (EPIC 25 3P-207)

VG+NM

The cover is solid, square and unmarked. Gorgeous.

Includes the 8-page booklet with French lyrics, credits, photos & Japanese liner notes. No OBI.

Immaculate spinner without a mark - like, really....

Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left - 2013 new SINGLE black vinyl EU pressing in gatefold. (602537347568) SEALED and BRAND new.
Remastered from high resolution digital source by the album's original engineer, John Wood at Abbey Road Studios.

Back To black repress.
Includes Digital Download

Silversun Pickups - Widows Weeds - 2LP pressed at 45rpm in gatefold. BRAND NEW & SEALED.
Incredible new album from the band, with smart, witty and incisive writing throughout.

Right back to form on these memorable songs, and on high quality 45rpm mastered wax.
Comes with digital download.  

Peter Tosh - Legalize It - 2018 Limited European 2LP GREEN marbled & YELLOW marbled vinyl (190758834610) BRAND new and SEALED.
Now out of print classic limited double coloured vinyl set. 
Comes with 2 printed colored inserts with pictures and lyrics.
Sides C and D include dub versions of the album.

Lenny Kravitz - Raise Vibration - 2018 European exclusive 2LP coloured CLEAR and PURPLE vinyl (538397561)  BRAND new & SEALED.
Everyone's favourite modern cool hippy returns with a ripper new album.
Pressed in Europe and superior to the US manufactured one.
Pressed on cool coloured vinyl, natch. W/download card enclosed.
Out of Print now.

________________________________________________________________________________________

SOLD

Sade - Promise

Japanese gatefold vinyl w/OBI (Epic 28-3P-682)

VG+/NM

Cover is faultless on front and the back just showing the hint of ringwear rubs, so a solid gatefold in heavy cardboard looks great all around. Browning spots through centre of inside gatefold only, but of course can't be seen when closed. The OBI is almost unmarked.

Really nice 4 page original inner with white pages.

The record is as NEW - simple as that.

Sade - Diamond Life 

1984 Japanese OG 2nd press vinyl in beautiful hard cardboard gatefold no OBI (Epic 28-3P-545)

VG+/VG+

The cover has only light signs of a rub here and there, mostly on the back, else very square.

Inside gatefold is quite mottled brown, but is out of sight normally. No OBI.

With two page Japanese/English version OIS w/English lyrics - a little browned and has some tiny scribblings.

Wax is has only light marks on entry wax, but otherwise looks great.

Weather Report - Mr. Gone

Japan PROMO MASTERSOUND audiophile vinyl w/OBI (Sony 25AP 1060)

VG+/VG++

This was a great find - the Mastersound w/OBI is a rare beast.

Especially in this fine condition.

The album cover is near perfect (a few minor edge bumps)

The OBI a gem.

4 page OIS as new.

The Mastersound hard cardboard OIS has some mottling.

The vinyl is a delight, without a mark on it's playing surface.

Chick Corea - Now He Sings Now He Sobs

Japanese vinyl no OBI (SOLID STATE GXC-3165)

VG+/VG++

Really solid nice cover with just a few light wear lines front and back.

4 page OIS also great.

The record mighta been played, but not mcuh -shiny, glossy black.

Phil Collins - Hello, I Must Be Going

1982 Japan PROMO stickered 1st press gatefold vinyl (WEA P-11315)

VG+/VG++

Japanese promotional issue with printed inner sleeve & picture/lyric/liner note insert.

Promotional labels have release date and both 見本品 ("Sample Item") and 見本盤 ("Sample Disc") printed on them. Large white oval SAMPLE sticker on the front cover (as shown).

The front cover is really solid with just lightest storage rub lines. Inside gatefold spotless.

OIS and lyric insert are both great.

Gorgeous black and shiny disc with one small stray mark - else the best.

The Alan Parsons Project - The Best Of 

1983 AUS press vinyl compilation in gatefold (RML 52035)

VG+/VG+.

Cover is a strong VG+, with just a few marks and rubs.

Very nice gatefold inside.

Wax has light marks and whisps, but plays well with just lightest crackle between tracks.  

Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms

1985 Australian vinyl pressing (824 499-1)

VG+/VG+.

Nice cover with just edge stain at top edge front, little wear along top back edge.

Good inner, a little spotty.

Hype sticker on front top right.

Wax is lightly marked, but plays great with only lightest crackle between tracks. 

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover.
I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please PM me if you want one or more.

Post in the thread if you are after the LOT.

Edited by candyflip

Both of the Sade's (perhaps unsurprisingly) picked off.

BULK price adjusted.

And now the :

Phil Collins

Best of Alan Parsons

Dire Straits Brothers In Arms

Chick Corea and Weather Report SOLD.

Adjusted again.

Offers welcome from this point.

Edited by candyflip