Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: PayPal
Reason for selling: Not used

Further information:  I'm selling the Primare NP5 Prisma streamer as I no longer use it.  I bought this device on 5 June 2020 for $1099 from Frank Prowse and only used it for a few weeks. It's a great little device but my internet struggles when streaming via computer or tablet using UPnP, so I've purchased a USB DAC to stream directly from my devices.  

The NP5 has Chromecast built-in and includes Spotify Connect, AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, and will be Roon Ready following a future updateYou can also play audio files from a USB flash drive, external USB hard disk, or a network drive.

I'll throw in a coaxial cable that the store gave me when I purchased the device. I can provide a copy of the tax invoice on purchase.

Price includes PayPal fee and a donation to SNA

From Primare's website:

NP5 Prisma is the network player for everyone, incorporating all the functionality found in our award winning Prisma enabled models, in addition to control of network connected hard drives, Prisma includes AirPlay 2, Bluetooth®, Roon Ready*, and Spotify Connect®, Prisma features Chromecast built-in, a unique streaming portal allowing effortless direct connection to hundreds of streaming applications and services, including voice control, for the best possible performance and user experience.

*with future update. 

https://www.primare.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NP5-Prisma-User-Guide.pdf

Photos:

20200802_170110.thumb.jpg.82c47552ead47e744b4ece3521955bfd.jpg

2072492507_NP5back.thumb.jpg.85bd1b4ac1bfc4185ce3710449ef445d.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Graywulf
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lower Hutt State: New Zealand Payment Method: bank transfer, cash Reason for selling: upgraded bedroom system. Further information:
       Nice wee amp/speakers for a bedroom or small apartment/office.  This was my bedroom system, till upgrading to a (clone) NAP250 and KEF Concerto's.  Can be seen working, will add that the blue EL34's have been replaced with a pair of new JJ EL34's as they showed to be VERY low on my Avo.
       I've had no issues with either unit and have at times run the amp for several hours at a time. It's only 8 watts, but with these wee JPW's it produces enough volume for a small room.

https://toptubeamplifier.com/gemtune-x-1-class-a-tube-amplifier-with-5z4p1-6n9p1-el34-b2-review/
      http://www.nrpavs.co.nz/JPWSonata.htm

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By MAXXX
      Item Condition: VGC Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      "The Electrocompaniet EC 4.7 is a high resolution, high performance, DC coupled and fully balanced, remote controlled preamplifier. EC 4.7 has six single ended inputs, where one is fully balanced. One balanced and one single ended line output, and one fixed single ended output to be used as record. The remote controlled motorized volume is developed to not influence or degrade the sonic performance of the EC 4.7. Volume control and input sources can easily be navigated from the remote controller or via the navigators on the front panel. The navigator's window displays the selected source, and the volume position in analogy shown by a blue lit. The EC 4.7 features Electrocompaniets unique FTT technology, which is capable of deliver twice the current as conventional power supply designs. This combination with a Toroidal transformer and a reservoir of capacitance far beyond necessary will give you more than adequate control of your system. Contains only high quality discrete components."

Comes with original double box, remote and manual. No power amp at the moment, BYO  for demo.

Described as VGC only because  remote is showing signs of usage (slightly faded letters on volume buttons only).

Unit itself is in excellent condition.

Price is firm.  (Take $50 off  if picked up.)

https://tivolihifi.com.au/products/electrocompaniet-ec4-7-pre-amplifier

Reviews:
      http://www.hifi-review.com/152693-electrocompaniet-ec-4-7.html
      http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/electrocompaniet-ecc-1-cd-player-ec-47-preamp-and-aw180-monoblock-power-amplifier-tas-198/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By audiome
      Item Condition: New in box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       For sale is DH Labs Silver Sonic D110 digital cable With XLR and RCA Connector. 1.5m new in box
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent (boxed) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal EFT CASH Reason for selling: NLR Practically brand new! mint in box. Used once to make sure it works. Came with NDX2 which is sold. Save on RRP. 

Photos:

• By Head-Fi King
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      Beautiful sounding USB cable. Just no use for it anymore. It's warranty is also something to be looking at. It is lifetime AND transferable. If it breaks, its replaced, no questions asked. Doesn't matter how many times its been traded, sold or given away, and no sales receipt needed!

LightSpeed is an open-wheel racer, those other USB cables are freight-trains. LightSpeed USB is light, flexible, and a serious over-achiever, outperforming the competition, and exceeding all future standards. In real-world listening rooms, it's easy to install and performs beautifully. You WILL hear the difference— even if you think all USB cables are the same.
      Unbelievable transfer rates Blacker backgrounds A true reference USB cable Conductors Signal: 0.51 mm silver plated 99.9997% pure copper

Power: 0.6 mm 99.9997% pure copper

Connectors USB-A: 30µ 99.9% Gold Plated A Grade Phosphor Bronze

USB-B: 30µ 99.9% Gold Plated A Grade Phosphor Bronze

Dielectric Construction Layer 1: 0.55 mm Gas Injected Polytetrafluoroethylene

Layer 2: 0.08 mm Biaxially-oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate

Layer 3: 0.32 mm Gas Injected Tetrafluoroethylene

Layer 4: 0.08 mm Biaxially-oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate

Layer 5: 0.35 mm (+/- 0.1) Polyvinyl Chloride

Final Dimensions: Square-shaped, 3.5 mm (+/- 0.1) X 5.0 mm (+/- 0.1)

Rated Bandwidth: 10.083 Gbit/s