FS: IsoTek GII Titan power conditioner US plug

Item Condition: Good condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT,cash on pick up
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information:two way mains power conditioner will donate after sell. Thanks 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

BACEA8D6-2492-4D41-BE0E-B9C2DDCEADB5.jpeg

FBD578B4-3717-498C-BCC5-FB1280B89EAC.jpeg

Edited by Hanson
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By StormRL
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal (+1.8% transaction fee), EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       I'm selling my PMC Fact 3, transmission line, standmount speakers (matched pair), complete with stands, in rich walnut finish. One stand has a tiny mark (see photo) but apart from that they are in mint condition . I bought them as demo speakers in 2020 from a Brisbane HiFi store and they have had relatively lite use (mostly weekend listening). I love the transparent Fact sound and recently upgraded to floorstanding Facts. My Fact 3s are now sitting in storage and not getting any use. I have the original boxes/packaging for the speakers, however, the stands do not have boxes. I'm happy to investigate suitable packaging for the stands and ship the units at agreed cost to the buyer.

Further information, specifications and reviews can be found here:
      Fact.3 | PMC Speakers (pmc-speakers.com)
      PMC Fact 3 loudspeakers (Hi-Fi+ 79) | Hi-Fi+ (hifiplus.com)
      PMC Fact 3 review | What Hi-Fi? (whathifi.com)

Donation to SNA upon sale on this site.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By KYK
      Item Condition: Used, excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BRIGHTON EAST State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Spare Further information:
      A great digital cable with silver plated copper(mined in Australia!) and teflon insulation. See photo for additional details. 

Photos:

• By Krispy Audio
      Item Condition: As-new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Berowra State: NSW Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: Further information: We have one set that was sold a week ago to a customer, who has just changed his system configuration and they're no longer required. They were literally installed and removed the same day, and present as new. Suit new buyer. RRP $3,400. 

Full specs: https://krispyaudio.com.au/categories/specials-ex-demo/

• By Stephen Jackson
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Osborne Park State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: I have been using the Anthem P2 very happily for several years driving my Martin Logans effortlessly...  but I now have an opportunity to upgrade.
      ... So here is a chance to own this beautiful dual mono 325W rms (x2) beast.

I am also including some Black Racing Diamond vibration absorbers/footers which I found to enhance the soundstage even further.

Having audiotioned several amplifiers I settled on the Anthem for it's rich and authorative bass coupled to gorgous midrange giving vocals a 3d in the room feeling...
      The Anthem P2 is such an effortless sound that you get drawn into the music.

The unit is deeper than normal (and very heavy !) so make sure it is going to fit wherever you plan on putting it.

DIMENSIONS : Height (23.8 cm) including feet
      Width Faceplate (49 cm)
      Depth (57.2 cm) including handles
      Weight (unpacked)75 lb (34 kg)

GENERAL Inputs 2 Single-Ended, 2 Balanced, 1 Relay Trigger (3.5 mm Mono Jack) Outputs 2 Pairs Speaker Binding Posts, 1 Relay Trigger (3.5 mm Mono Jack) THD+N (225 W into 8 Ω) 0.0007% at 1 kHz, 0.008% at 20 kHz IMD 0.00019% (CCIF, 325 W into 8 Ω) POWER BANDWIDTH 10 Hz to 150 kHz
      (+0 -3 dB, 325 W into 8 Ω) FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0 -0.15 dB),
      5 Hz to 100 kHz (+0 -2 dB) INPUT SENSITIVITY (RCA and XLR 0 dB inputs) 1 Vrms in for 28.3 Vrms out
      (100 W into 8 Ω) INPUT IMPEDANCE 18 kΩ (RCA), 22 kΩ (XLR) DAMPING FACTOR >600 at 20 Hz, 400 at 1 kHz (ref. 8 Ω) S/N RATIO 125 dB, A-weighted (ref. 325 W  
    • By jijiband
      Item Condition: Used condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne CBD State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information:

comes with tweeters and cables
      They are little too sharp to my ears and did not used in my ownership.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.