classicallover

FS: Shunyata Research Power Cables: 2xPython Helix CX and 1xBlack Mamba Helix CX and Hydra Model-2 Power Conditioner.

Item Condition: Excellent used condition.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup.
Reason for selling: No longer required.

Further information:

I have available for sale 1x Shunyata Research Black Mamba Helix CX Series 1.8m 20Amp High Current power cable (AUS plug, C19), 2x Shunyata Research Python Helix CX Series 1.8m (US plug, C15) and a Shunyata Research Hydra Model-2 (Australian model). The Hydra Model-2 is a passive power conditioner. It functions as both a power line filter and a surge-suppression device. More information and a review can be read by clicking on the following link: http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/surrounded/surrounded200405.htm. There is lots more info on these cables and the Hydra on the web. The cables and the power conditioner are used but in excellent condition (as new).

I prefer to sell them together as a package but will separate if needed.

No boxes are included but I can package for safe delivery throughout Australia. Cost to be determined.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_3653.jpg

IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

IMG_3659.jpg

IMG_3660.jpg

IMG_3661.jpg

IMG_3662.jpg

Hi Classicalover,

Am interested in the lot and will pm 
cheers

Graham

Hello everyone,

I've already had lots of enquiries on this package. Will try to answer them all. 

cheers,

Raz

This has now been sold pending pick up next week.

Thanks to all for the enquiries.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)