petersv

FS: Sony A1 65" OLED 4K HDR TV

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Cleveland
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: want to change size

Further information:

Sony A1 OLED 65” inch TV in near new condition. 

This is Sony’s flagship OLED TV from 2017/2018 featuring their X1 Extreme image processor. 

If you Google reviews on this TV (A1 / A1E) and you’ll quickly see that this is image and build quality at its absolute finest. 

As it’s OLED it has perfect blacks combined with the best image processing in the industry by Sony. 

Video content is absolutely stunning not just in reference 4K HDR videos but also lower quality sources such as BluRay and Foxtel etc

Included Acoustic Surface technology vibrates the screen to make sound, no visible speakers and the sound comes from the screen directly, amazing tech and sounds great. 

TV runs Android Oreo 8 OS and supports all the normal Android TV apps Disney Plus, Netflix, Stan, Google Play Store, YouTube, Foxtel Now etc 

Also has built in Google Assistant via voice input through the remote control, integrates with Google Home and Alexa for full voice control etc

Supports HDR10, Dolby Vision formats, has 4x HDMI inputs including ARC etc 

TV is in near new condition with no damage or scratches etc, only reason for sale is I’m wanting something a little bit larger now for the living room. 

Original RRP $7,495 - grab yourself a bargain. 

Pickup only from Cleveland QLD 4163, no shipping. 

All original packaging and accessories included. Including bonus additional polished metal Sony flagship remote control (RMF-TX600U) and also a table top mount / stand if you wish to mount the tv up right centered on a table rather than its slant design etc

Manufacturers Website

Reviews

Photos:

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.JPG

IMG_1473.JPG

How do you find the slight tilt back when you are watching movies?  Is this model wall mountable?   Thanks

Posted (edited)

Hi Syrot,

Personally I never noticed it was on an incline while watching movies and nor did my family, it was only until we had a guest come over and they pointed it out. 

You might notice in one of the photos I’ve used the wall mounts to put it on a center table stand, which then puts it perfectly upright, main reason I did this is because I wanted to raise the viewing height a little. Stand is included in the sale of the buyer wants it. 

Yes, TV is most certainly wall mountable :)

Edited by petersv

This item is no longer available for sale (delisted). 

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)