Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ultimo
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F
Reason for selling: Clean up

Further information:

I bought thisfrom a UK cable guy with other power cables, interconnect...etc long time ago.

Pick up available at Ultimo NSW2007 office hours or Lindfield NSW2070 after hours and weekends.

Postage $10 flat.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200802_104104.jpg

20200802_104115.jpg

20200802_104109.jpg

58 minutes ago, Happy said:

U live in Lindfield now bro?

Yes David. Moved almost a year now.

Haven't seen you around here for ages mate.

Pm me to catch up later!

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, dwbasement said:

Yes David. Moved almost a year now.

Haven't seen you around here for ages mate.

Pm me to catch up later!

Yeah mate i might come around next time I live in Wahroonga now too

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ihearmusic
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bentley State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: I ordered two Further information:

Comes with 1 year warranty and 6 month on tubes

SET 300B 2x8W
      Superb sounding, well balanced 300B SET for under AUD 2000?
      You are looking at it. This latest release from Meixing is a fine sounding tube amplifier. Point to point wiring and quality components throughout makes this great value.
      Efficient speakers are a must however and 90dB is the minimum. The impedance ideally should not drop below 6 ohm across the bandwidth.
      Specifications:
      Input voltage: 300mv
      Output Impedance: 4Ω, 8Ω
      Distortion: ≤ 1%
      Input impedance: 100K
      Power consumption: 205w
      Signal to Noise Ratio: 93dB
      Output: 2 groups
      Inputs: 4
      Frequency response: 18Hz - 30KHz ± 1dB
      Output Power: 8W × 2 (Class A)
      Should be more than 88dB with a sensitivity of 50-100W Hi-Fi Speaker
      Vacuum tube: 300B/n(PSVANE) x2, 6N8P × 2, 5Z3P x1, 6N9P × 2
      Power supply voltage: 110/220V 60Hz/50Hz(100V,120V, 127V, 230V, 240V version will take 3-14 work days to order), 110,220V version are in stock
      Net Dimensions : L38 x W33 x H19 cm
      Vacuum tube Packing size: L35 x W23 x H30 (cm)
      Carton Size :L51 x W45 x H36 cm
      Vacuum tube Packing weight: 3.5kg
      Net weight : 18kg
      Gross weight : 21kg
      Total weight: 21kg + 3.5kg = 24.5kg

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By Piano Black
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: For sale is this quality and compact streaming amplifier with many features.

It is fully functional as you need it with the Yamaha Musiccast App. Streaming services, Bluetooth (2way) Airplay etc. Has optical input as well as analog in and out, subwoofer out and in and out 12v triggers. Very solid build, comes with remote. 

I bought it new early last year and not long after switched to a Yamaha AV receiver for surround, so it hasn’t had much use. 

All original packaging as new.

Photos:

• By Piano Black
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: For sale is my Cambridge Audio Solo MM preamp in excellent condition. 

I used it for a short time while before I bought an amplifier with a built in phono stage, so now finally selling this.

It has been well reviewed and features a built in low noise power supply. You can upgrade the power cable. 

This is an excellent phono stage for the money IMHO.

I bought this on SNA after the original owner upgraded not long after buying it from Eastwood hifi. I have listened for about 10 hours.

Photos:

• By christianb
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Reason for selling: Too big for my room Further information:

I bought the speakers just before the beginning of the plague last year from Old Bloke and shipped them to WA . 
      The were custom made for JB ( John Barbuto) in the late 70ies. The cabinets are walnut veneered and up to 60 mm thick which contributes to their immense weight of approximately 150 kg each. The built quality is way beyond any usual commercial product.
      the drivers are:
      2215 15” woofers
      2420 compression drivers
      2309 horns with 2327 adapter and 2310 lens and
      2405 slot tweeters.
      all drivers are alnico. 
      Dimensions are 58 cm deep, 73 cm wide and 118 cm high.
      Despite the physical appearance they play very civilised with loads of details and impressive room even in my way too small room with 20 quality valve watts. Especially at low volumes you will get a very satisfying complete sound. You can also crank them off course until the doctor comes but there is a limit for my room , it just gets a bit overload with bass at higher levels. 
      this and the size are the reasons why I’m looking for something else.
      They work well with valves but should also with good SS amps. The previous owner used Metaxas amplification. 
      Old Bloke gave them a nice Schellack treatment before they came to me so they are looking good if you like the look of big proper speakers. I kept the protective grill over the woofers for the occasional dancing kid in my music room but they would certainly look better without.
      I thought of getting an autoformer network for them from Werner Jagusch which should bring them even further but I decided for a smaller solution. 
      I cannot see any other speaker for that price with this sort of build and sound quality and you are welcome to come and listen. I don’t know whether they work with low powered amps although sensitivity is high but you can bring your amp to try. 
      Audition is possible after the lockdown!

Photos: 

• By Richo
      Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: werribee south State: VIC Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: I feel like it Further information: sMS-1000SQ Eunhasu  as new purchased from sound gallery 19/4/21
      Very good sound quality full warranty with cartons ,Retail is $5500

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.