hugo_wilco

SOLD: FS: Kuzma Ref 2 Turntable (only)

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Excellent just a bit of dust
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Eft Paypal Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Funds required

Further information:

Unfortunately due to Pandemic I am forced to sell my gear. This is my favourite TT and has been the longest I’ve had. This TT is phenomenal and I don’t  I want to let this go but don’t have a choice. 

The Ref2 is the latest with the updated power supply. 

Purchased from the wonderful guys at Sonic Purity. 

Will be selling  Phono stage separately   

Your chance to get an endgame TT package at nearly Half  price!!!!

RRP: $14,900

Buyer to pay out of pocket Paypal fees. 

Will be boxed so can arrange freight to interstate. 

TURNTABLE ONLY FOR SALE

Have all boxes and packaging. Will be boxing them in the next few days Nd will post photos. 
Photos:

F6FF6122-D260-45A5-9552-D7C0F97128EF.jpeg

8BF77B4C-ED17-4A9B-A472-5BAE5DC30601.jpeg

Edited by hugo_wilco

A truly great turntable. Sorry to see this being listed for sale!

Hugo’s gear is immaculate. Buy with confidence.

Sorry to hear, totally get it as im kinda in the same boat.  All the best and i hope that you get the asking price and not deal with lowballers!

End game in one single purchase.

Sorry to hear.

Very sorry to see this listed. At this price there isn’t any combination I can think of that would come close to this. 

Thanks gentlemen. Unfortunately this is dragging on too long in VIc and a lot of people are hurting. 

Pains me to let this go. 

12 minutes ago, hugo_wilco said:

Thanks gentlemen. Unfortunately this is dragging on too long in VIc and a lot of people are hurting. 

Pains me to let this go. 

It definitely is a stunning thing.

I hope you are going okay.

Its a pity to have to sacrifice one of our main hobby especially during this time when it's the only thing we can enjoy. Hugo sells amazing quality stuff. GLWS

Don't know you personally Hugo, but it's very disappointing to hear this. Warm wishes and best of luck with this sale.

Have edited this. Turntable now only for sale. Tonearm sold.

Phono stage will list soon [PM me direct]

Best of luck on selling the Turntable and best of luck negotiating the newly declared State of Emergency and Curfew..

Sale pending 

Hopefully who ever bought this is upgrading from a Stabi S or R and will list that for sale 😈

I like your thinking.  That is usually the way it happens.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal EFT cash on pickup Reason for selling: Funds required Further information: This is the latest version and one of the first in the country. It is less then 2 months old. 

One thing I have learnt is that it doesn’t matter how good your arm TT or cartridge is, if you’re phono stage isn’t up to the task you are wasting money and forever chopping and changing. 

This was already a great phono stage but this version has a much more natural and warm presentation. It bested my valve phono stages by a considerable amount. 

It has XLR out too!

I am actually really reluctant to sell this out of all the items I listed. It can get the most out of ANY cartridge hooked up to it. 

I have all boxes etc. 

https://sonicpurity.com.au/store/phono-stages/rcm-sensor-2-mkii

Photos:

• By tachi
      Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Huntingdale State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Moving on Further information: This is a MMF 9.1, bought in Singapore. The main difference between this model and the Australia model is the motor. It uses a 16V ac motor. I  have been using it for the past 6 years' without any issue.

Specifications
      Triple Plinth
      Drive method: belt drive
      Motor: 16 V ac motor
      Platter: 1" Acrylic
      Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
      Tonearm: Project 9cc (carbon fibre)

Price includes a fully functionable turntable with dust cover and please note that no cartridge is included. For a detail review, please refer to:

http://www.stereomojo.com/MusicHallMMF9.1Turntable Review/MusicHallMMF9.1TurntableReview.htm

Photos:

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: VG+ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal EFT Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: selling albums I don’t play or haven’t even played. 

Photos:

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: VG+ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal EFT Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: moving on some albums I never played or have played. 

Photos:

• By don76
      Item Condition: Sealed Mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:
      Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain.
      Mobile Fidelity 2013 Audiophile Reissue.
      180g Numbered limited edition pressing.
      Half-speed All Analogue mastered.
      Perfect sealed mint condition - crisp corners / clean edges / perfect shrink.
      As featured in "Michael Fremer's top 100 All Analogue reissues".
      These are OUT OF PRINT now and heading towards two hundred $$ on ebay.
      If you're familiar with what happened to the Mofi "******* Brew" prices,  you'll grab this now.

Experienced seller will provide protective packaging and ship with extra cover and signature for $10.
      Paypal, or if you want to pick up in St kilda - cash only.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved